• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

cozykitsune Simply_Kenna/Cozykitsune [Thread 6]

4558 posts in this topic

Posted

Never been to East coast but based on what everyone is saying, I hope this becomes a wake up call for Kenna. IDK about you all, but sometimes I go to a cafe just to relax and be on my phone. If the cafe is full of students studying, I feel so... Bad about myself like I should also be studying!! If that makes any sense. 

Posted

Is there a disney park near Massachusetts? Or is this phase definitely over

It honestly feels like that phase is over, which is bizarre bc I thought Disney was the only constant in her list of continually shuffling interests. But since the garden party she's barely mentioned Disney, never goes to the parks even though she literally has all day every day to do so, never shows or talks about any of the Japan-specific Disney products or content, never mentioned KH even after buying a fucking PS4 and TV just to play it. Maybe she wasn't mentioning it because she didn't want people asking for her video (and making it obvious she was the +1), maybe she's bitter about them collabing with her other friends and never asking after her, or maybe Disney just doesn't suit her new ~dark~ aesthetic, who knows.

Also this just made me think of all the junk she's bought (TV, PS4, ~aesthetic furniture, etc.) if she really does intend to move home in the next couple months jfc I wonder what she's gonna do with it all. I guess it's not like she can't afford to ship all her crap back to the States (and if she's smart she'll bring along an interpreter somehow to sell back her electronics), though there's nothing she can do about that Disney pass being an incredible waste of money.

Posted

She had an hour long story about Disney World yesterday, guys. Plus referenced Frozen 2 a billion times this week.

Posted

didn't she said that she wanted to buy a house or apartment with her trustfund? she should have done that instead of moving to japan and then buying a lot stuffs as if she's staying longer in the country.

Posted

Can someone explain to me how the relationship between kenna and grace is? ( who is grace btw? ) Someone wrote, grace & kennas family are the only ones that still talk to kenna because they feel obligated, why grace ? please 

Posted (edited)

Has Kenna ever said how much her trust fund is/was? I remember someone saying it was in the region of $5,000 but surely that would have run out forever ago (don’t you need to prove about $20,000 in savings to move to Japan?). 

However if she’s actually planning to buy a house with it like @blvck said then it must be huge, especially after she’s already wasted so much money.

Edited by Golden.peach

Posted

Can someone explain to me how the relationship between kenna and grace is? ( who is grace btw? ) Someone wrote, grace & kennas family are the only ones that still talk to kenna because they feel obligated, why grace ? please 

Grace aand Kenna are childhood friends, supposedly best friends, but Grace has kinda distanced herself from Kenna in the last 2 years. I don't know anything about the obligation you mentioned, though.

Posted

Is there a disney park near Massachusetts? Or is this phase definitely over

The only Disney park in the east coast is in Orlando Florida so if she moves she’ll have to fly down just to go to Disney. Her best bet is just visiting Massachusetts and not living there. The east coast is not like the west and a lot of people in the east coast are rude, busy, and she’ll be lonely there 

Posted

That is very true. And people out here just do not have the time for her brand of bullshit. The pace of life out here is really fast and we are very busy busy busy, go go go. 

If you're not participating or trying to do something with yourself, get out of the way, lol. 

I agree. I live near MA and people here are friendly but they have actual shit to get done (real life shit that matters). As well as that, as someone mentioned, we have great schools in this area but it’s poopy Kenna is just using them for her aesthetic 🙄 

Posted (edited)

Never been to East coast but based on what everyone is saying, I hope this becomes a wake up call for Kenna. IDK about you all, but sometimes I go to a cafe just to relax and be on my phone. If the cafe is full of students studying, I feel so... Bad about myself like I should also be studying!! If that makes any sense. 

The sad thing is she seems oblivious on what a wake-up call is. She's like stuck in a circle of insanity. Living in Japan was supposed to be her wake up call, nope she still wants to live in some place for the aesthetic and is even making the same pattern of "surprise" by not telling her fans what's up and waiting it out to announce it as her "big and exciting plans." She had a trip in Europe which supposed to be her wake up call, nope she's insisting on her fake academia persona even after multiple fail attempts to appear smart and hypothetically contributed in the loss of her last and only friend in Japan expecting the greater population to cater to her needs than her try to seek help to understand and work with her newly found diagnosis. Now she's moving, I doubt her shock to realize it isn't imagine-land the way she speculated to be after she refuse to accept she was wrong about calling Japan her "home" (seriously Kenna, you might need to get rid of the custom poster you have lol) in fact, she will expect yet again the world to understand her, to accommodate to her, to change for her, for her to do nothing; it's the rest of the world that is the problem— not her... At least so in her little delusional mind

Edited by LaDoncella

Posted

About fucking time she went back to America. Seriously, Grace's "haha joke's over come home now" couldn't have said it better.

Posted (edited)

A whole thread about Kenna's journey to Tokyo and the only conclusion is "muh autism", which I'm sure would be her main excuse for not being happy in Japan. She's going to use it as an excuse.

It must be so sad not achieving development when you have so much resources and money to do anything you want.

Edited by OuO

Posted

If Kenna wants to be happy, she should settle down in 1 place with the intention of staying forever or at least 5+ years. Then she should focus on making friends there, starting hobbies or maybe taking school classes, and truly getting to know her town. 

Her nomadic lifestyle just seems depressing to me. "Aesthetic" is not a lifestyle or a dream to pursue and won't bring her the fulfillment she thinks it will. Making 2 vlogs with another youtuber doesn't count as a "friendship." And she's living the lifestyle of a retired 80 year old person at age 25 or whatever she is - watching Netflix, going out to eat, and shopping occasionally.

I mean this in the nicest way possible and she should really rethink her life and future. Japan didn't make her happy, what is she sure she'll find in Boston?