• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Caroline Calloway

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I am so confused by this girl. I just discovered her via Twitter, where folks have been ripping her apart for the ways in which she has exploited her father's death to seem EdGy, dArK, rAw, whatever tf brand she's trying to promote. I think I am most bothered by her addiction language and flippant disregard for potentially triggering language in her super long captions. 

Posted

I am so confused by this girl. I just discovered her via Twitter, where folks have been ripping her apart for the ways in which she has exploited her father's death to seem EdGy, dArK, rAw, whatever tf brand she's trying to promote. I think I am most bothered by her addiction language and flippant disregard for potentially triggering language in her super long captions. 

Yeah, Caro is...something lol. Tbh I think she will say pretty much anything for attention, but I get very tired of the endless excuses or pretentious ways she tries make her basic af life into some creative faerie dream. A lot of her content is just about boys she's had sex with, gone on dates with, and of course excusing her art copying as some major creative endeavor. But people eat it up...