• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Caroline Calloway

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I am so confused by this girl. I just discovered her via Twitter, where folks have been ripping her apart for the ways in which she has exploited her father's death to seem EdGy, dArK, rAw, whatever tf brand she's trying to promote. I think I am most bothered by her addiction language and flippant disregard for potentially triggering language in her super long captions. 

Posted

I am so confused by this girl. I just discovered her via Twitter, where folks have been ripping her apart for the ways in which she has exploited her father's death to seem EdGy, dArK, rAw, whatever tf brand she's trying to promote. I think I am most bothered by her addiction language and flippant disregard for potentially triggering language in her super long captions. 

Yeah, Caro is...something lol. Tbh I think she will say pretty much anything for attention, but I get very tired of the endless excuses or pretentious ways she tries make her basic af life into some creative faerie dream. A lot of her content is just about boys she's had sex with, gone on dates with, and of course excusing her art copying as some major creative endeavor. But people eat it up...

Posted

I know it's not the same thing but she's kinda like the real life Guinevere Beck (Netflix version because I've never read the book). 

Posted

And here we go again. Caro gets an interview with NBC national news in which she exploits her father's death for extra fame. Gets angry because NBC reports on it but doesn't do a favorable story bc they report on her actual life as a scammer and liar. Claims victim points.

Jfc. You can't have this both ways! She's so good at playing the poor little innocent when it suits her. Like...you can't be a victim one second and then be a badass media savvy star the next. 

Screen_Shot_2019-10-16_at_4.22.26_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-10-16_at_4.19.09_PM.thu

Posted

Obvious trolling but this is still just gross:

Screen_Shot_2019-11-05_at_4.14.35_PM.thu

Posted

And here we go again. Caro gets an interview with NBC national news in which she exploits her father's death for extra fame. Gets angry because NBC reports on it but doesn't do a favorable story bc they report on her actual life as a scammer and liar. Claims victim points.

Jfc. You can't have this both ways! She's so good at playing the poor little innocent when it suits her. Like...you can't be a victim one second and then be a badass media savvy star the next. 

Hidden Content

Oh no,how dare they report her for things she did. So terrible. /s 

I know she is a former one but gosh darn does Adderall being used as a party or study drug pisses me off. Like if it's not perscribed to you don't take it.I'm not gonna blame her for addiction since that sort of thing can destory your life but gosh dang leave the adhd drugs alone. 

Obvious trolling but this is still just gross:

Screen_Shot_2019-11-05_at_4.14.35_PM.thu

Ew. What is she invadernoodles? 

Posted

More disgustingness:

1574620107895.thumb.jpg.bb319ca8c3d40d9b

Also...how does someone who's almost 30 still care so much about where they went to high school? Even if it was Philips Exeter (for just one year because she couldn't get in and applied 3 times) isn't it time to move on? 

Screen_Shot_2019-11-24_at_6.55.44_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2019-11-24_at_6.57.25_PM.thu

And of course more ridiculous nudes with commentary about how awesomely hot she is. What a joke. 

Screen_Shot_2019-11-24_at_6.49.20_PM.thu

Posted

More disgustingness:

1574620107895.thumb.jpg.bb319ca8c3d40d9b

Also...how does someone who's almost 30 still care so much about where they went to high school? Even if it was Philips Exeter (for just one year because she couldn't get in and applied 3 times) isn't it time to move on? 

Hidden Content

And of course more ridiculous nudes with commentary about how awesomely hot she is. What a joke. 

Hidden Content

jfc she has no life and no understanding of how serious suicide is specially on insta-if you even have old self harm scars in an image they take it down-gram. Assuming it's a bad joke and she isn't just a heartless fucking person.