• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube cupofjasmien / jasmine chan

799 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I bet she’s been a long time lurker on the fnkgirl thread since she uses pull or else why does she follow gogo 

080161B7-6F36-4420-8675-34552073F688.thu

OMFG this bitch is shady

i bet she mad talked shit about them in the pull thread too. she follows iris and gogo and annabelle but not lilith 

Edited by thisis

Posted

she definitely lurks since she went out of her way to mention it in her livestream that she has a thread

Posted

this whole thread has been very enlightening and disappointing...i was happy when her style got grungier because i thought she had stopped copying catcreature and finally grew into her own individual style...only to learn that this new style was being copied too. also the queerbaiting leaves a bad taste in my mouth. jasmine reminds me of the people that me and my friends would joke about, "artsy" girls who hint and joke that theyre queer because its "fun" and then get offended when people question them about it. pisses me off because i know people are dirt poor because they got disowned for being queer : /

Posted (edited)

her newest vlog titled "mentally & physically tired but having the time of my life" and her thumbnail saying "midterms approach" 
the first minute is a concert and getting 2 new tattoos.... the rest of the vlog is her catching up on the work she had ample time to do but didn't do

also gonna include this shot of her classmate's painting next to hers for the lols

Screen_Shot_2019-10-19_at_12.53.31_PM.th Screen_Shot_2019-10-19_at_12.50.35_PM.th 
people work at different paces, but her painting went from looking like that in mid/late september to looking exactly the same a month later..... that's actually ridiculous 

Screen_Shot_2019-10-19_at_1.03.55_PM.thu

Edited by yams

Posted

her newest vlog titled "mentally & physically tired but having the time of my life" and her thumbnail saying "midterms approach" 
the first minute is a concert and getting 2 new tattoos.... the rest of the vlog is her catching up on the work she had ample time to do but didn't do

also gonna include this shot of her classmate's painting next to hers for the lols

Hidden Content

omg her lighting is TERRIBLE and she’s on a small ass phone screen no wonder she’s so slow 

her classmates is much better bc they actually considered the entire canvas not just trying to make their self portrait sexy 

Posted

around 5:42  she's using a cooking pot to hold her paint and it IRKS ME. i really hope she's not going to eat out of it after that. 

Posted

around 5:42  she's using a cooking pot to hold her paint and it IRKS ME. i really hope she's not going to eat out of it after that. 

tbh it does look like the same pot that she used to eat noodles out of at 5:07 
i mean why would you buy kitchenware to just use for paint?? 

Posted

she doesn’t even know how to take care of her new piercing but she has the money to get it done lol 

watch it get rejected and she needs to re-pierce it after getting an infection from the lipgloss 

Posted

she could have used an old mug or glass jar....maybe she thought putting paint in a cooking pot makes her xX_oRiGiNal_Xx

Posted (edited)

has this girl never heard of a bucket???.from dollar tree or literally anywhere else (even a plastic food container makes more sense) 

i bet she was doing her project last min so she just scrambled to find a container for it. so wasteful now that she’s “not going to use the pot anymore” 

0E8F141F-8FEE-4341-862F-1AFE25A81DD2.jpeg

57B9D054-1E95-47A5-9C5E-578FFB83DB9E.jpeg

Edited by thisis

Posted

has this girl never heard of a bucket???.from dollar tree or literally anywhere else (even a plastic food container makes more sense) 

i bet she was doing her project last min so she just scrambled to find a container for it. so wasteful now that she’s “not going to use the pot anymore” 

0E8F141F-8FEE-4341-862F-1AFE25A81DD2.jpeg

57B9D054-1E95-47A5-9C5E-578FFB83DB9E.jpeg

or those trays people use to paint walls?? she went to home depot to look for stuff to redecorate her room and found concrete blocks to make a table, but doesn't know to use buckets + trays

Posted (edited)

27380329-E3BC-4D1C-9A8C-02DF40F2991A.thu 

I like how she doesn’t follow lilith on ig but this looks like lilith a LOT. I know it’s a generic Asian girl haircut + makeup thing tho 🤷🏽‍♀️

9DED6E71-8DB6-4245-ABD6-A05D3310F051.thuplane tickets to Tokyo is like $1k+ rn lol this girls family is loaded she’s just denying it 

Edited by ufobb

Posted (edited)

I like how she doesn’t follow lilith on ig but this looks like lilith a LOT. I know it’s a generic Asian girl haircut + makeup thing tho 🤷🏽‍♀️

plane tickets to Tokyo is like $1k+ rn lol this girls family is loaded she’s just denying it 

she’s struggling w her self identity but who isn’t when they’re 18 

D1503DAF-6D87-4883-8C47-67DD511F42B4.jpeg

Edited by yoshikari

Posted (edited)

Just saw her loongggg ass story on her art ig, idk why she feels like she’s in the position to give advice about anything when she should be the one taking advice and reassessing her life decisions. Her half baked tattoos, her messy schedule and breakup, getting constantly wasted w her rich international friends, her non existent art style, girl is a fixer upper rn and needs to chill out, not hop onto social media for any grain of validation she can get to make her feel mature and sophisticated 

she can do what she wants ofc it’s her account and her life but she making a fool of herself on the daily rn 

Edited by thisis

Posted

long time lurker here! i was always interested in jasmine's videos but i always wondered how she could afford to go out so much and spend so much on art school, considering she goes to school in new york. one time her friend vicky auctioned her off in subtle asian dating, and i saw that we have mutual friends. she has her location and schools and whatnot on her facebook. where she lives in california is where the EXTREMELY well-off people live, so she definitely has way more help from her parents than what she makes off youtube and sponsorships or whatever. she's definitely just denying how well-off her family is.