• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube cupofjasmien / jasmine chan

820 posts in this topic

Posted

right?? an ICON

honestly her inktobers look like some of lilith's drawings of children too if you compare their igs

she’s going to say we “haters are reaching” again lol 

but it’s so obvious how influenced she is by lilith art wise. if not the style then what she’s doing like astrology drawings?? lol 

Posted

she’s going to say we “haters are reaching” again lol 

but it’s so obvious how influenced she is by lilith art wise. if not the style then what she’s doing like astrology drawings?? lol 

lol the art speaks for itself 🤷

Posted (edited)

640AA2A8-75C5-44F6-9590-5475CE7519C8.thu

wow she truly is almost unrecognizable with that piercing...are her lips naturally shaped like that? they definitely look more plump than before and the way her upper lip is shaped does NOT look natural

EDIT: yeah, definitely edited lmao

B4AEAFE8-C049-46F0-B115-AA3F6EF3B0C2.thuE12C4DB0-3051-4DAD-9D2C-4346E0434392.thu

Edited by sighkei

Posted

640AA2A8-75C5-44F6-9590-5475CE7519C8.thu

wow she truly is almost unrecognizable with that piercing...are her lips naturally shaped like that? they definitely look more plump than before and the way her upper lip is shaped does NOT look natural

EDIT: yeah, definitely edited lmao

B4AEAFE8-C049-46F0-B115-AA3F6EF3B0C2.thuE12C4DB0-3051-4DAD-9D2C-4346E0434392.thu

do u know the name of the snake filter? want to see if the filters make ur lips plump or smth 

also if the piercing is recent maybe it’s swelling but it doesn’t explain the tiny knife chin 

Posted (edited)

do u know the name of the snake filter? want to see if the filters make ur lips plump or smth 

also if the piercing is recent maybe it’s swelling but it doesn’t explain the tiny knife chin 

its called holy snake by holymariia. and yeh it plumps the lips like crazy and gives you ultra v-line. 

Edited by Benny Bunny
cajksfses wrote snack instead of snake. im hungry

Posted

yeah its the IG filter that does that to her lips, not an edit 

Posted

she thinks she’s SO EDGY omg that’s the most basic boot I’ve ever seen 

CE93B0F7-41A5-4CB9-B663-9B31A6E39473.jpeg

Posted

she thinks she’s SO EDGY omg that’s the most basic boot I’ve ever seen 

CE93B0F7-41A5-4CB9-B663-9B31A6E39473.jpeg

that’s sora choi’s go to shoe lol, she really going to transform into sora lol

Posted (edited)

jas is such a try hard I can’t even 

it’s not even that interesting of a shoe is it rly worth going off on ig story in all caps “THIS SHOE IS LITERALLY ME” except ur entire art and wardrobe style is copy/paste from other ppl ... this is so lame....

Edited by thisis

Posted

I’m just curious if Sora is affiliated with either brands? Because afaik the boots will be released on the 19th of October 

Posted

I’m just curious if Sora is affiliated with either brands? Because afaik the boots will be released on the 19th of October 

i mean the black platform docs are the shoes wears ALOT. 

Posted (edited)

OH hey y'all I'm so glad to finally find a thread for Jasmine so I can stop,,,annoying the people in the catcreature thread about her lmao.
She's been a bit sus to me for quite a while ever since she mentioned living "quite cheap/middle class" and then a week later said she spends about 300dollars a week on non school related stuff. I'm not American but even for the USA that sounded wildly excessive especially for someone claiming to only have 1 working parent. 

Her art has also always been quite odd? It's always amazed me how little she can explain why she makes pieces while it's clear she's trying to come off as very deep and inspired. It's cool to just work illustrative but even then she seems to have 0 grasp on the concepts she's trying to portray. Now that she seems to be copying Lilith and I looked back and realised how similar her art was to Anabelle's before this, her just copying and stealing actually explains a lot. It's too bad because she has a lovely grasp on varying techniques.

Something I haven't seen mentioned here yet is that she had some drama a few months back for a videotitle "going to LA with my girlfriend" which dissapointed/ made a few lgbt watchers of her channel quite uncomfortable. I didn't personally see it as a problem but I remember her commenting back quite rudely and then just deleting all the bad comments which isn't very mature imo.

Not to go back to that but YES that titling with the queerbaiting made me and so many other lgbt viewers so upset. She was SUPER rude about it too-- and even wrote the comment:

"y'all know my titles are sarcastic so if you cant take humor or you're going to be hella fudging sensitive about it, don't watch LOL."

multiple people commenting they were hurt and this is how she responds to people giving valid criticisms? By telling people to stop being dramatic and saying just your 'humor' shows a complete lack of regard for others feelings. She even responded to a few people giving a dictionary definition that 'a friend' told her of what queerbaiting is. As if people who are bringing it up don't know that queerbaiting is?? Marginalized communities are speaking up about things that they’re uncomfortable with that they’ve been dealing with silently and now those in privileged-categories are annoyed cause they have to fix their problematic behavior. Although her intentions wasnt harmful as she wasn’t aware, they’re still harmful. After her viewers and those FROM the LGBTQ+ community has informed her how it is harmful/ problematic her title was, she should take responsibility to take account of other’s VALID and UNDERSTANDABLE feelings and reality and change it but she ignored everyone. Just pretty shitty to me that she chooses to ignore valid concerns of her own supporters which fund her to afford her expensive ass lifestyle. 

Edited by fruitistarr

Posted (edited)

Just pretty shitty to me that she chooses to ignore valid concerns of her own supporters which fund her to afford her expensive ass lifestyle. 

her personality is trash 100% confirmed 

she interprets every critique as “hate” and gives that idgaf attitude bc that’s what she learned from tv/social media

so immature and ungrateful 

Edited by ufobb

Posted

her personality is trash 100% confirmed 

she interprets every critique as “hate” and gives that idgaf attitude bc that’s what she learned from tv/social media

so immature and ungrateful 

we can all agree that she just seems very ignorant in general 

Posted

How can she go to art school and not handle critique tho... Like even just high school AP art classes they'll make you go thru critiques for ur grade