• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

youtube cupofjasmien / jasmine chan

917 posts in this topic

Posted

I noticed a shift in jas’ “ aesthetics” when Annabelle started doing more of her school major work (textiles). I think jas noticed that she would be getting less work to copy from Annabelle because textiles is mostly fabric work and nothing that has to do with painting. But Lilith is still doing painting related things plus her art is gorgeous so what’s not to like? Jas easily switched to what she continue copying. 
 Also super weird that someone mentioned jas saying something about being sustainable.. and recently Annabelle has changed her lifestyle a lot, wanting to be more sustainable and wearing more thrifted clothes and supporting fair trade, etc. Seems like Annabelles efforts to change (read her thread) have been way more like able recently.

Posted

i think its safe to say that jasmine's level of understanding of being sustainable = just buying less clothes and thrifting instead. its become a trend to say that you're making the effort rather than putting in the effort (see bestdressed)

she's also not being sustainable by shelling out hundreds of dollars on clothes just so she can tag them on instagram

Posted

i think its safe to say that jasmine's level of understanding of being sustainable = just buying less clothes and thrifting instead. its become a trend to say that you're making the effort rather than putting in the effort (see bestdressed)

she's also not being sustainable by shelling out hundreds of dollars on clothes just so she can tag them on instagram

and sell them on Depop smh

Posted

Screen_Shot_2019-12-07_at_9.08.32_PM.thu

I don't know if this has already been talked about but Lilith is following Jasmine now?

Maybe they talked it out?

yeah seems like it, they’re commenting on each other’s stuff 

C2A0637E-A18B-457C-87C3-5F367952FEC0.thu1FC0ECD0-E1E3-4F08-A83B-DB137B22C8CA.thu

Posted

yeah seems like it, they’re commenting on each other’s stuff 

C2A0637E-A18B-457C-87C3-5F367952FEC0.thu1FC0ECD0-E1E3-4F08-A83B-DB137B22C8CA.thu

Honestly, I bet Lilith was the one who initiated it because she's super sweet, and Jas probably made herself out to be the victim of a ton of "hate" and "negativity". She probably said that the things talked about here aren't true. 

Regardless of whether or not they worked it out, Jas is still blatantly copying Lilith, and she's still a shitty person.

Posted

Those interactions between the two seem awkward to me lol 

Posted

I feel like lilith’s trying to be nice after finding out about the drama... maybe she feels bad that jas is getting “bullied” by “haters” 

Posted

I feel like lilith’s trying to be nice after finding out about the drama... maybe she feels bad that jas is getting “bullied” by “haters” 

I completely agree with you. She probably feels bad and responsible for it, even though it's not her fault in the first place.

Perhaps she also wants to show people like us that she doesn't care about petty drama and won't be privy to it. However, I feel that, if she's talked it out with Jasmine, she's essentially given her exactly what she wants: the green light to continue her behaviour.

Posted (edited)

i feel like Lilith is a nice NICE person, you know what i mean?? like you could do her wrong time and time again but if you apologize she would forgive you every time. i guess the correct term would be 'naive'. i dont think growing up with annabelle as a sister was easy and their relationship on camera has shown that plenty of times, so i guess she deals with things by ignoring them until they disappear or become better. kind of like learned helplessness.

tbh i wouldnt be surprised if Jasmine reached out like "i'm sorry for the drama uwu! i'm so stressed i dont know how this happened and i feel so bad! you're so cute lets be friends instead since we already have a lot of friends in common". 

i mean her, iris and gogo were in some drama a while ago after they all dated the same creepy guy but still managed to make a friendship out of it. maybe if annabelle actually called out jasmine back in the day for her constant plagiarism the story would have been different. but she didnt, so i guess lilith is just gonna have to wait until jasmine finds another person to fixate on.

Edited by htttps

Posted

i feel like Lilith is a nice NICE person, you know what i mean?? like you could do her wrong time and time again but if you apologize she would forgive you every time. i guess the correct term would be 'naive'. i dont think growing up with annabelle as a sister was easy and their relationship on camera has shown that plenty of times, so i guess she deals with things by ignoring them until they disappear or become better. kind of like learned helplessness.

tbh i wouldnt be surprised if Jasmine reached out like "i'm sorry for the drama uwu! i'm so stressed i dont know how this happened and i feel so bad! you're so cute lets be friends instead since we already have a lot of friends in common". 

i mean her, iris and gogo were in some drama a while ago after they all dated the same creepy guy but still managed to make a friendship out of it. maybe if annabelle actually called out jasmine back in the day for her constant plagiarism the story would have been different. but she didnt, so i guess lilith is just gonna have to wait until jasmine finds another person to fixate on.

I agree...

Also, if anyone noticed, Jasmien uploaded a drawing of two baby angels, SO SO SO similar to this from Lilith a couple days ago:Captura.thumb.JPG.f4723c63f1eac6192641e1

She deleted it though. I don't have screenshots :( sorry!

That's why it kinda irks me these interactions? Jasmien KEEPS copying Lilith but now she looks like is trying really hard to be her friend? hmm. I feel bad for Lilith. She seems like a really sweet and naive person. 

Posted (edited)

I also think bc Lilith is post grad and jasmine is a sophomore she prob just believed jas’s story about being bullied, she is the “older sister” role after all (4 years older than jas) 

tho everyone has to learn at some point to not get pushed around so much by others - I’m not calling her a doormat but I do think she is a little naive esp considering the polish thing 

Edited by thisis

Posted (edited)

I agree...

Also, if anyone noticed, Jasmien uploaded a drawing of two baby angels, SO SO SO similar to this from Lilith a couple days ago:Captura.thumb.JPG.f4723c63f1eac6192641e1

She deleted it though. I don't have screenshots :( sorry!

That's why it kinda irks me these interactions? Jasmien KEEPS copying Lilith but now she looks like is trying really hard to be her friend? hmm. I feel bad for Lilith. She seems like a really sweet and naive person. 

i got the screenshot because i thought that it looked a lot like another tattoo artists work (can't seem to find it now though)

B8109241-5301-4B54-971F-F7BB1BFAAF36.thu

her new dragon tattoo also looked a lot like this one with the design and especially the placement. this tattoo artist uploaded the freshly done tattoo back in august

Screen_Shot_2019-12-09_at_9.50.20_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-12-09_at_9.50.13_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2019-12-09_at_9.50.49_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2019-12-09_at_9.50.57_PM.thu

Edited by yams
added photos

Posted

I don’t want to watch her video did anything noteworthy happen in her last vlog 

Posted

I don’t want to watch her video did anything noteworthy happen in her last vlog 

same old going out + catching up with work lol what's new 

Posted (edited)

13BD7167-9453-490B-95DB-D5DEA1D60E3C.thu381C5494-41B5-40D8-9C5E-77AB924F2FC1.thu194A4D11-44F5-4A89-BCCB-A9DA9B5CAF37.thu

ahh now i know where i've seen similar angels before 

Edited by yams