• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worst games you've ever played?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

What are some of the WORST games you've ever played or come across? it could be a mobile game or any other platform game.

My most hated ones are

- Royal Chaos (seriously I hate this game)

- Mobile Legends

- La tale

- All the gachaworld games

Posted

I'm gonna try and not talk about shovelware because there's a lot of garbage out there.

- Gacha games in general, they're insanely addicting and before you know it the devs are slowly raising the prices and you've already spent over 100$ on an otherwise free game. And it's rigged!

- I wouldn't call this the worst game ever, but I did not enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in the slightest. 

- This is a little hard for me to say because this game is my guilty pleasure, but I recently picked up Little Dragons Cafe. This game is borderline unfinished and the controls are infuriatingly clunky. I wanted to have a cute relaxing SoS/AC type game, but this feels so rushed and repetitive... and the price tag is insane. I wouldn't even pay 30$ for this game.

- Speaking of, the new Harvest Moon games. Not Story of Seasons, Natsume's Harvest Moons.

Posted

Also forgot to add love nikki is now on that list 

Posted

Pokemon Dash, a terrible DS pokemon racing game that makes no sense. 

Action Grilz racing, I had the ps2 version but I've heard the WII version is even worse, it's considered one of the worst racing games. 

The deadpool video game, I'm not sure why it isn't on steam anymore but it got some pretty mixed reviews. Personally, I didn't really like it. 

The first 2 Witcher games suck arse, not too fond of the Witcher 3 (just not my cup of tea) but it is miles better than the frist 2. 

Posted (edited)

wanted to contribute in listing but I found out I have zero memories on games that I hate and stop playing after 2 minutes.

Which is a good thing I guess :alpacaheadshake:

Oh wait, I guess I have one to list: Otome games by GREE which they disappeared after their obnoxious "free" system gets boycotted. Most of the titles aren't worth that much time either tbvh due to how they do the storytelling and the characters on top of the cliche.

Spoilered below cause it's kind of OT and it's my kind of rant.

0/10 would delete GREE again if they still exist. One of the main reasons why I fully support Cybird right now for mobile otome games since afaik they're the only remaining long running company who still gives out quality stories, characters, stills/CGs for little payment to free for all for a mobile game. Followed up by Voltage, if they manage to pour out decent stories once in a while.

Voltage is still going down slowly due to their new Love points? system. And most of the recent paid stories arent even worth the money. They are still going alive and kicking is mainly because they support English language imho, which Cybird is also going for, having most of their previous titles available in English already (the latest being Ikemen Vampire, which is one of my fav).

Imo its a race on time for Voltage. I sincerely liked Voltage's Liar! series since it's kind of refreshing to combine otome with mystery and suspense with a system similar to Ace Attorney. And the story is decent with likable characters. But other than that their quality is deteriorating tbh.

They make me feel like they're Otomate no.2 on pouring out shitty titles, except at least Otomate still tries to make it look nice even if it has a shit story.

Edited by Parasol Waddle Dee
added spoiler

Posted

Pokemon go, warcraft, lol and others

Posted (edited)

I have already play a lot of them and hard to choose favorite one. For example, I am interest in fortnite now. This game has many tasks and missions for players. I want to be a leader among players but my skills is not enough strong. The stats of leaders I got on https://dreamteam.gg/fortnite/leaderboards

Edited by kimduhan

Posted

the burger king xbox game

i shit you not they had one

Posted

the burger king xbox game

i shit you not they had one

Just in cased someone doubted you 

why did they even make this shit never play this because i knew it was shit back then.