• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Attachments of previous threads appear when editing

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd like to report an issue with attachments.

Every time I edit a post that has an attachment, previous attachments (from other threads) appear.

It's quite difficult to properly edit a post like that. My latest Margot post, I had a picture of her uploaded there. I tried editing something and an Ella Freya thread picture appeared (it was my last post before the Marge one) so that's probably why. Somehow it keeps your last few attachments for ease of use, but it forcibly includes all of them when editing a post with attachments. 

And I don't mean that it just shows you the last two pictures you uploaded for easy access, it automatically includes them if you edit a post like that. Quite bizarre. 

Posted

Yeah, we're aware of that issue, and sadly it's a bug deep deep in the forum software that we can't seem to get rid of. If you clear your browser cache, that should fix it. Sorry for the trouble!

Posted

Oh, I see that's okay then. Thanks for letting me know.