• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

How to minimalize severe dark circles + puffiness?

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As it is in the title. I'm struggling with them, they look like *pic related* only a couple tones darker and I'm way paler + my eyes are deep set and they look like an abyss.

severe-under-eye-circles-bad-dark-circle

Additionally, I have a very thin face and I look miserable, you can see my skull through my face. when I smile holes are showing - not the cute dimples! Like large chicken feet on my cheeks + my chin looks like it belongs to a marionette with these weird lines. How can I fix that without fillers?

Edited by Art Deco

Posted

Frozen cucumber slices... tbh i suffer from same thing and doubt there is a way to heal it completely. I use conceler for where I wanna look the best 

Posted

I know you probably don’t want to hear this but fillers are probably the most and only effective treatment for dark circles. It comes from a problem with your face structure and cannot be lightened. Maybe gaining weight will help? Idk your situation. 

Posted

Do you drink enough water? Because dark circles and puffiness can both be a result of dehydration. What you eat can also make a big difference.