• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to bleach my skin?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok i'm new and insecure about posting and staying unnoticed lol. I'm lightskinned but my face and hands are darker than rest of my body over the years. How do I make them even with the rest of me? If it's a natural method it's appreciated more but do natural methods even work?

Posted (edited)

I heard rice water helps. You would have to leave it on for like 20 minutes and of course then rinse it. Definitly don't use lemons to even out your skin tone, it's too aacid and irritates your skin. Also wear sun screen so the difference is not being made worse. And I hope that anyone, who is reading this thread to get a lighter skin tone, knows that every skin colour is beautiful and you shouldn't feel the need to change it :) .

Edited by Serala

Posted

Wear sunscreen on any exposed skin always. It doesn't matter if it's winter, if you're staying inside all day or if it's cloudy outside; wear sunscreen. It'll prevent your skin from tanning further and eventually your tan will naturally fade.

Posted

I think the only thing that can help really is sunscreen.  I used to want to be super pale because my mom reinforced it as attractive from a young age 🙄 other than that o think hydroquinone can make your face paler, not sure about body and not sure how safe it is long term. I think once you stop using products that make you pale you’ll slowly go back to your colour. That’s been my experience at least! 

Posted

Girl! That's normal!

Nobody has the SAME color all over their body, I too have a paler body color than the one of my face, it's because of the blood and all that shit and also because we get sun on the face and hands the most.

Posted

Girl! That's normal!

Nobody has the SAME color all over their body, I too have a paler body color than the one of my face, it's because of the blood and all that shit and also because we get sun on the face and hands the most.

I second this.

I've lived a majority of my life in warmer/tropical climates so my body typically appears much more "even" and didn't realize this was a thing until I moved to a colder region for a few years. Gradually this begin to happen over time to me as well. Sunscreen will help! But I think it is mostly because our hands and face are most exposed.

Posted

NEVER use skin lightening creams no matter how desperate you get. A lot of the creams have mercury in them and it would be very common for you to get mercury poisoning. Just wear a little foundation to even out your skin tone and wear sunscreen!