• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What are your musical tastes ?

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Obviously K-Pop (even though I like the more original japanese realses of the K-Pop groups more), EDM, Pop, Classic, R&b, Bubblegum Pop, Jazz, Eurodance (this is probably my favourite one) and Tropical house. I honestly really like the early 2000s music

Rock'n' Roll,  Swing and Raegge depends on the song more

I hate Hip Hop and rap music

Here a few songs I listen to a lot: Crush - Jennifer Paige, Oops...I did it again - Britney Spears (and Hit me baby one more time), Sugar free - T-ara (K-Pop and EDM), A year without rain - Selena Gomez, Summer Storm - Jessica Jung (K-Pop), Everybody - Backstreet Boys, Now or Never - SF9 (K-Pop), Preserved Rose - Nana Mizuki (J-Pop), Rollercoaster - Chungha (K-Pop), Eung Eung - APink, My Dilemma 2.0 - Selena Gomez, Wind of Change - Scorpions, Beautiful Mind - Jessica Jung (K-Pop), Greedy - Ariana Grande, A Man After Midnight - Abba, Stronger - Britney Spears and a few Lady Gaga songs. As you can see I rather prefer female singers lol

Posted

Some pop, some punk, some pop punk. An urge for cheesy hair metal crops up sometimes when i'm feeling really pissed. And of course 8 and 16 bit video game music for hours on end is probably the soundtrack to my life.

Posted

Took me a while to figure out my tastes but I can sum it up like this:

• Synthy europop (Early Britney, N'Sync, Initial D soundtrack, Cascada) 
  • UK Rap/Garage (AJ Tracey, Dave, Skepta, Mis-Teeq)
  • Brazilian music (Anitta, Clau, Jao, various funk MCs)
  • Spanish-language music (Shakira, Maluma, Ozuna, J Balvin)
  • "Alt" rap (BROCKHAMPTON, Tyler the Creator, $uicideboy$)
  • Any song that sounds like Not Nice by PARTYNEXTDOOR
  • Honestly a good dancey Top 40 hit

Posted

I know there's people talking about normal songs and k-pop, but damn the music in Splatoon is epic. Some of my personal favorites would have to be Bomb Rush Blush, Fresh Start, and Shark Bytes. Even if you don't play the game, it's still pretty good music imo.