• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Kanadajin3 Videos

4726 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Miras new video.. explaining allergies in Japan...
its like that everywhere. Just say allergies... stop saying the Japanese meaning like there aren't any allergies anywhere else in the world... I'm...

It's just allergies... I'm dying. Shes running out of things to do. Theres nothing else she should go back home to Canada please

wow your ignorance is amazing...japanese hay fever is NOT like in european/non japanese asian countries and especially not like canada/usa!

ITS SPECIAL MKAY... its JAPANESE hay fever.....in JAPAN. racist.

:happee:

but yeah this is a all time low even for miranda. fever in japan next ~~

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Wow...   this a pathetic even by her standards..

Posted

I love how she does topics you could actually say something interesting about. I'll just assume that she didn't touch on why exactly there's so many of these fucking Sugi trees in the country... (They needed building material after the war and planted them everywhere. Now everyone and their dog has an allergy.)

Posted

Maybe she should just stop fighting the weebs and embrace them. If she did reports on the idol scene, other J-pop, Japanese game shows and TV, anime, manga, Harajuku fashion, movies, and all that good stuff, she'd have something to talk about regularly that people would actually want to watch, instead of hearing this week's exciting essay on "Sidewalks in Japan." 

I mean, this is what I don't get. She genuinely, really and truly expects to make YT her thing. It seems like more than a hobby to her and I think she's said as much. She's even claimed to make really good money off it. Does she really think she can do this half-assery indefinitely and get the checks forever? Goddamn it, put some effort into it already Mira.

Posted

wow your ignorance is amazing...japanese hay fever is NOT like in european/non japanese asian countries and especially not like canada/usa!

ITS SPECIAL MKAY... its JAPANESE hay fever.....in JAPAN. racist.

:happee:

but yeah this is a all time low even for miranda. fever in japan next ~~

Next video: Constipation... IN JAPAN

Posted

I just stopped when she said that this allergy is "really popular". Just no.

Posted

Next video: Constipation... IN JAPAN

Been there, done that. :drool:

Posted

Doing whatever everyone else is doing... IN JAPAN! Just a feedback, Mira, some culture enthusiasts would really appreciate it if your vids dive deeper, you know. The topics I see here are easily done and experienced in other countries. They're what you see when you only skim the surface. How about a closer look at their exotic traditions? Something that could make watchers go: "I didn't even know that!" All the vids just made it seem like shallow glorification about Japan, just because you're IN JAPAN. 

Posted

Well Mira really needs some help... there is no difference about things being IN JAPAAAAN.....

Posted (edited)

I'm starting to wonder if she ever went outside whilst in Canada. Or maybe she has some form of amnesia that made her forget everything. A lot of her videos can be applied to most countries, especially the countries her viewers come from. Mira just seems to make out like everything is special. because it's in Japan.

NEXT VIDEO: "In Japan, we have toilet paper!"   What like other countries?  "Not at all! In Japan WE have single-ply and double-ply."  So, just like other countries?  "IT'S COMPLETLY DIFFERENT HERE! YOU'RE RACIST! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" (Just imagine with terrible spelling).

I was also over on Texan in Tokyo's channel last night. I found it quite amusing that their videos get more views than most of Mira's. Even though they started YouTube a little over a year ago, and have half the subscribers she has. Also if you compare her with Sharla, Rachel and Grace, she doesn't seem to be going anywhere with her channel. Those three always seem to be doing something and Mira never really does.

Edited by Sazzle

Posted

By taking a shot for every in Japan you would be drunk enough half-way through to watch the rest.

Posted

Doing whatever everyone else is doing... IN JAPAN! Just a feedback, Mira, some culture enthusiasts would really appreciate it if your vids dive deeper, you know. The topics I see here are easily done and experienced in other countries. They're what you see when you only skim the surface. How about a closer look at their exotic traditions? Something that could make watchers go: "I didn't even know that!" All the vids just made it seem like shallow glorification about Japan, just because you're IN JAPAN. 

I actually have a blog, and I try to find things that people don't really think about. People who are looking at my blog, and Mira's videos, already love Japan, they don't need to be told basic stuff.

There's so much cool stuff, like did you know that they actually changed the colors of the traffic lights to the bluest green they could find because Japanese wouldn't stop calling the green lights blue? The name for blue (ao) used to describe both green and blue until green (midori) came along - even nowadays lots of green things are called blue, like green apples (aoringo) and green veggies (aoyasai). :)

But then again finding these things and doing the research takes time and patience, and if you have to crank out a new video every single day for some reason...

Posted

I actually have a blog, and I try to find things that people don't really think about. People who are looking at my blog, and Mira's videos, already love Japan, they don't need to be told basic stuff.

There's so much cool stuff, like did you know that they actually changed the colors of the traffic lights to the bluest green they could find because Japanese wouldn't stop calling the green lights blue? The name for blue (ao) used to describe both green and blue until green (midori) came along - even nowadays lots of green things are called blue, like green apples (aoringo) and green veggies (aoyasai). :)

But then again finding these things and doing the research takes time and patience, and if you have to crank out a new video every single day for some reason...

Haha this is super OT but this just cleared up my confusion as to why the kanji for blue  is green in Chinese. The things you learn (that Miranda doesn't). xD

Posted

I'd actually appreciate those more than shallow topics. There's a lot to learn from culture exchange, you'd be surprised how interesting life is from a native's eyes. (Mind if I can read your blog, too? I'm interested.) It seems that Mira doesn't expose herself to Japan so much than what she thinks is important. On top of that, her igorance and arrogance isn't helping.

Posted

If Mira talks about things like that, I probably would watch her videos. With the quality of her contents right now... I think I would learn a lot more about Japan if I look things up on google than if I watch her videos. :hmm:

Can I read your blog too, if you don't mind?