Kanadajin3 Videos

4703 posts in this topic

Posted

I do not think I've cringed so much during a video since .. ever. 'I'm proud to be Japanese' and before that she was mentioning her Canadian passport. Girl, you good? Using 'we' to 'identifiy' as a Japanese person does not make you a Japanese person (by roots and background). 

Posted

Can someone explain something to me? Maybe I'm just ignorant. On some of her videos, she writes that no musical instruments were used in the music, which, if I rememember correctly, I think I read somewhere that Islam does not allow instruments (please correct me if I'm wrong)? But even if the music in her videos wasn't made in a "traditional" way by recording someone playing the instruments in a recording room, someone still made the sounds with a mixer or a similar machine (arguably instrument)? Wouldn't that still count as an instrument because it's immitating the sounds of a drum, for example, and also an instrument to create musc within itself?

Posted

Can someone explain something to me? Maybe I'm just ignorant. On some of her videos, she writes that no musical instruments were used in the music, which, if I rememember correctly, I think I read somewhere that Islam does not allow instruments (please correct me if I'm wrong)? But even if the music in her videos wasn't made in a "traditional" way by recording someone playing the instruments in a recording room, someone still made the sounds with a mixer or a similar machine (arguably instrument)? Wouldn't that still count as an instrument because it's immitating the sounds of a drum, for example, and also an instrument to create musc within itself?

First off.. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=music+allowed+in+islam

I am not personally a Muslim, but have heard instruments in their music before, and many Muslims do play musical instruments. Would be a shame if they weren't allowed to record them.

You can probably learn much more @ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_music

I do wonder how Miranda's infatuation with EDM reconciles with Islam though?

Posted

Holy fuck she spelled Japanese wrong in her thumbnail🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"I'm a proud Japanese person, not a Canadian"

"SORE-ree" @ 5:11

Posted

I have never come across anyone as stupid as Miranda.

I did have a thought though: what if she sought proper psychiatric help for her issues, would she still be so ignorant and stupid?

You can't teach empathy and compassion though I guess..

Posted

I have never come across anyone as stupid as Miranda.

I did have a thought though: what if she sought proper psychiatric help for her issues, would she still be so ignorant and stupid?

You can't teach empathy and compassion though I guess..

Miranda would never agree to any counseling or therapy, she already knows everything.

Posted

According to Miranda she has been in Japan "most of her life". If my math is correct, she has been in Japan 7 years.. so she's around... 14. Now judging by her awsome spelling ability I think she is confusing her age with her I.Q. points.

Maybe she means most her adult life.... I hope she means. 

Posted

Maybe she means most her adult life.... I hope she means. 

Nope..