Kanadajin3 Videos

4616 posts in this topic

Posted

At this point, the only subscribers that she has are the weird die hard fans of as who want to watch her slowly destroy her channel.  

Posted

You're forgetting the people that died whilst watching one of her video and never got the chance to unsubscribe. She has made sure that she has subscribers in that sense. 

Posted

You're forgetting the people that died whilst watching one of her video and never got the chance to unsubscribe. She has made sure that she has subscribers in that sense. 

You're also forgetting all the subscribers she bought.  Mirandas channel is done, so done.

Posted (edited)

I can't imagine anyone being a die-hard Miranda fan at this point. well, or ever really, but even more at this point. like for what? what would anything about her make her have to die-hard fans???

I think at this point only Muslims with convert fetishes(especially when they're female) stick around.

and she thinks its weird people want her to make Japan videos instead of Muslim ones.

if I want to learn to play guitar through youtube I'm not going to watch videos on how to bake a steak, Miranda. people want Japan content if you're not giving it they will find someone else who will simple as that  

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Why would I go to a convert for information on Muslim stuff when I could go to someone who has more experience? I honestly really do believe that since she has become Muslim, she really cant do nearly as many videos as she once could. No more onsen videos, probably cant go to nearly as many restaurants/cafes, and many other things. Plus, she spent all her money on useless things like toe rings, which leaves out many trips. 

I'd rather see videos about cool or unique things in Japan. I'm not trying to promo another channel, but one called 'Life Where I'm From' does documentary type videos about Japan and they don't need to spend lots of money to make good videos. It shows what you can do if you put in the time instead of making lazy videos or rehashing old ones, like Miranda does. 

Sorry for the little tangent. 

Posted

Why would I go to a convert for information on Muslim stuff when I could go to someone who has more experience? I honestly really do believe that since she has become Muslim, she really cant do nearly as many videos as she once could. No more onsen videos, probably cant go to nearly as many restaurants/cafes, and many other things. Plus, she spent all her money on useless things like toe rings, which leaves out many trips. 

I'd rather see videos about cool or unique things in Japan. I'm not trying to promo another channel, but one called 'Life Where I'm From' does documentary type videos about Japan and they don't need to spend lots of money to make good videos. It shows what you can do if you put in the time instead of making lazy videos or rehashing old ones, like Miranda does. 

Sorry for the little tangent. 

I agree - Also if you haven't see Only in Japan he makes really good videos also.

Posted

I agree - Also if you haven't see Only in Japan he makes really good videos also.

That guy worked on NHK, so that explains why.

Anyways, have you guys seen the latest Miranda video about fox village where she claims they are mistreated?
I feel divided because in one hand they are not a fox cafe , they are wild foxes and thus they fight , it's normal...in other hand the staff could do better on treating any fox they find hurt. it's their income too, they should take care of those animals.

Posted

I would be willing to listen to her about mistreatment, if she actually SHOWED any.  Based on her tweets she was making it out to be a horrible place with body parts everywhere.  Based on her video alone, the foxes are treated very well, and are well cared for.  She basically proved it's a nice place. 

Posted (edited)

I would be willing to listen to her about mistreatment, if she actually SHOWED any.  Based on her tweets she was making it out to be a horrible place with body parts everywhere.  Based on her video alone, the foxes are treated very well, and are well cared for.  She basically proved it's a nice place. 

She uploaded a video yesterday with a second visit showing a bloody covered fox. That's the one im refering to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrRfQPSGPtU
(4:12 for it)

Edited by pocky_eater

Posted

I know, but nothing terrible was actually shown in the video.  It actually made me want to visit the place.  

Posted

I know, but nothing terrible was actually shown in the video.  It actually made me want to visit the place.  

Yeah, she did exaggerated it. They're wild animals still, and as I said, this is not a 'cafe' where they control everything and every animal.