• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Kanadajin3 Videos

4704 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not gonna lie. The part where she approaches that statue and comes face to face with those coin nipples made me chuckle

Posted (edited)

She made a live a few hours ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqnlZZoW818
Saving you time:

- 1h just talking about her pet and kafunsho (hay fever)
- In the end, she says she got a new computer and she'll be uploading cooking, cleaning (can't understand if that's the word) and house videos in the fuuuture (notice the emphasis lmao)
- In the "closer future", she'll do vlogs, going outside, eating, but probably on lives though (probably too lazy to edit)
- She's editing and will upload "new remake old videos" 9_9
- "Lots of videos coming soon!" :hurrplz:

My opinion: I don't think she understands people used to watch her for the Japan content and not for her personality. Apparently, she thinks it's the later. 

Edited by pocky_eater

Posted

She is slowly dying inside

Posted

This whole muslim facade she has to up-keep is really draining her.  Deep down inside, she seems really sad and lost, like she fell into a trap.  

That video of her looking for that '54' cafe was just so depressing, the mall was empty.  Her trying to be funny (by using weird voices and lame jokes) came across as fake and annoying.  She's really deflated to the point where her mental state is so transparent.  

Posted

The more she publishes, the more sub's she looses.

Posted (edited)

She did a live today, no link in her channel until now tho.

xcq3SnI3Q3YAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Didn't watch past 5min , was really really boring...

Edited by pocky_eater

Posted

She did a live today? Than she will loose sub's again. Mark my words.

Posted (edited)

New video

Just something I noticed, her calendar on the door is either outdated or that video was not recorded recently. Red on 29 (sunday) but then 31 days on the month. Last month like that was October last year... :alpacaconfused: The reason I'm mentioning this is because people are starting to doubt she is still in Japan.

Edit: found this on comment section 9_9

CYhOgFIUHam0G7wVKQq7UadNm2bXgSUmJjZpX0wJ

Edited by pocky_eater

Posted

Ahe claims to be fluent in japanese so why doesn't she translate all of what she's saying?

I've been studying japanese for only 1 and a half years and i can literally read and understand 99% of her japanese subs.

She uses such easy language and leaves out a lot of the things she's saying on english..

Posted (edited)

gxwBbgCHqsAB5jHDh3vOFeAK8ABxp8BrgBXwGMV4

9_9

Edited by pocky_eater

Posted

And a lot of her translations are just wrong. When she said about which language she dreams in, English or Japanese, the subtitle was 夢はどっち? "Which dream?" But she's totally fluent in both, guys. And Arabic soon too! :haiplz:

Posted

And a lot of her translations are just wrong. When she said about which language she dreams in, English or Japanese, the subtitle was 夢はどっち? "Which dream?" But she's totally fluent in both, guys. And Arabic soon too! :haiplz:

She’s also fluent in Mandarin, Spanish, French, Korean and Italian because she was able to understand her polyglot Japanese male friend’s multilingual speech.  Soon, she’ll claim to be fluent in Arabic, Latin and Hebrew..  9_9

Posted

And again her sub's went down. Drastically this time.

No wonder. Each time you click on one of her current video's, it feels as if you're on an ISIS propagande site.

Actually, I wonder why she still bothers.

Posted

She’s also fluent in Mandarin, Spanish, French, Korean and Italian because she was able to understand her polyglot Japanese male friend’s multilingual speech.  Soon, she’ll claim to be fluent in Arabic, Latin and Hebrew..  9_9

im so envious of her language skills.. sigh, i'll never be as good T-T 

9_9

Posted

New video https://youtu.be/oZnD2i9-_Ps

That denim shirt.........

She's basically reeling off excuses not to apply for citizenship again. Her English is terrible as usual. Basically it's a classic Mira video.