Kanadajin3 Videos

4460 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't give her the ideas xD

Posted

I think she just wants publicity positive or negative, She probably would make a video playing the victim "How the internet attacked me"....

To a narcissist all attention is a good thing.

Posted

She'd have to quit social media entirely if she wanted to get out of Islam. She lost a good chunk of her now alienated audience in Japan and gained more Muslim followers. She's obviously catering more to her Muslim audience so if she left she'd get crucified on every platform. She'd probably just shrug it off as haters again anyway.

Ugh and why did she decide to make ANOTHER "why I converted to Islam" video?? This is like the 3rd or 4th one she's made! If you want to deny it's because you want to be an even bigger victim than you think you already are, or it was a last ditch effort to get some rodick, fine. But explaining yourself over and over again on this is fucking annoying, WE GET IT ALREADY MOVE ON. 

She's made three or four? I've only seen two...

Posted

I think she deleted her old ones? Because she had others I remember.

Posted

She's been on a deleting spree with her channel so no surprise if she deleted them, she's also been recycling old videos as well with the excuse of her not wearing a hijab (even though they were made before her conversion). From what I remember she made two in the beginning, then one a while after, and then this latest one. Are there really that many people still asking why she's Muslim to warrant several videos? Party of me thinks no. Instead she's lazy and instead doing a video on Japan -you know, HER JOB, but wants to remind you how Muslim she is. No real surprise she ignores the golden rules of religion: be modest and humble, and don't shove it in everyone's faces.