• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Kanadajin3 Videos

3310 posts in this topic

Posted

You can always right click the thumbnail, then paste the video address into KeepVid. Then you've got the video you can watch as much as you want without giving her a cent. :alpacawink: Plus as a bonus: The video's now backed up for when if she ever deletes it for whatever drama reason.

not sure if she's that worth the effort. im working on controlling my curiousity since i get absolutely nothing but headache from her vids lmao but good idea

Posted

At this point I've finally unsubscribed. I haven't watched many of her videos in a long time because they're either salty or full or wrong information which is not what I want from a channel like hers at all. This new video is the final nail in the coffin for me. She bores me now. She always brings up drama that people are over because she's bored and wants to stir the pot. Then when it explodes she has no way to contain it and it backfires on her. Her "YouTube career" has ended a long time ago. Get a job and see what getting real money means!

Posted

She literally told everyone by interacting with her videos it looks positive to YouTube no matter if its negative. Thank you for the heads up Miranda, now I can use adblocker and I've stopped disliking the shittiest of your videos. You get absolutely 0 from me, and from everyone else who caught on because you decided to brag about the pennies you make off them. 

She's a liar, a hypocrite, and all together not that intelligent. I wouldn't want to be in her place even if she was making hundreds of thousands of dollars off her channel and was one of the most successful youtubers imaginable. She can't buy back the respect of all the people she treated like shit, she can't undo the reputation she made for herself. No matter how hard she tries to scrub her misdeeds the Internet will never, ever forget. 

Ive mentioned in the past that I made mistakes. I destroyed my reputation and hurt people who had treated me far better than I deserved. Once I realized that all along it was my mistakes catching up with me, no one else's, I was able to fix things, regain friendships, and be infinitely more happy with where I am in life. 

Miranda has not, and will never learn at this point. Every time she kicks and screams that she's innocent despite alll the evidence to the contrary she just makes herself look like a spoiled toddler (which she is). So what if you're making money off old drama you still look like shit.

Posted

Thank you for the heads up Miranda, now I can use adblocker and I've stopped disliking the shittiest of your videos.

Just as a heads up, adblocker does basically nothing to effect a Youtuber's payouts. Pretty much everything's based on view-minutes and hits, now, so even with adblocker, she'd still be making revenue off of you.

Posted

Just as a heads up, adblocker does basically nothing to effect a Youtuber's payouts. Pretty much everything's based on view-minutes and hits, now, so even with adblocker, she'd still be making revenue off of you.

Good to know. I guess there's a lot of sources in this thread on how to watch her videos through other sites so she won't get the views/revenue. Anyways, i can't say the last time I've actually watched a video of hers and not just came here to see if there's anything new. Mostly I lurk around twitter instead 

Posted

Well Thankfuly I decided to stop watching her a couple of months ago. She IMO Has become irrelevent. The info is wrong. This White wall Background is too boring. SHe blames everyone for her failures.

Posted

That's only with YouTube Red. Ad views DO matter.

Posted

TBH I still watch her videos every once in a while, but I go to read the comments most of the time (I like to read the comments on stuff, guilty pleasure I guess). There are some videos I've avoided just because you can predict how stupid it will be already. I just don't see how her 'film team management' is ok with putting out these "debunking hater rumors" and whatnot. Just seems like it would hurt their credibility and integrity.

Speaking of, there's one commenter that's on every.Single.Video. named "Philippe de perdu" something like that, has a detective Conan avatar. But it feels kinda off. It's almost always a one basic sentence reply and I think is subscribed to like 3-5 channels. So I wonder if she is sockpuppeting on her own channel?

Posted

Hello~ Long time lurker, first time poster!  I.... I had to make an account after seeing this self-centered, insufferable video about North Korea.  I've been living in Seoul for the past 7 years, and I just AHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't even properly articulate my frustration over how she manages to make this about herself, I just can't!  "It's very serious," she says.  "At any given time there could be war."  A few years ago, shots were fired and soldiers were killed on the border.  A few years before that, North Korea killed civilians on a contested island.  Guess what? War didn't break out.  This is a yearly occurrence.  The only wild card that has been making this an international affair is Trump waving his wee-wee around and sending a warship to the coast.  And even with that, war probably ain't happening.  It's so obvious that she has only a cursory knowledge of the situation here.  Did she say anything beyond "North Korea bad; I'm so scared"?  Then again maybe I've become desensitized to the whole thing...?

THANK YOU. I have lived in Korea a number of years myself. She acts like she knows more than anyone in the west and yet she's feeding into the same fear mongering CRAP that western media projects. Goes to show she's likely watching news in English (Canadian/USA news likely). This is something that happens every year, in the spring too. My first full year in Korea included the spring of 2010 when the situation was MUCH more serious than it is now. STOP MIRANDA.

Posted (edited)

That's only with YouTube Red. Ad views DO matter.

You don't get the ad revenue from those who block yes, but the more views you get it means a higher pay for those who do not disable AdSense. Look at Pewds, his channel is MASSIVE because of how many views he is getting, more views, higher payouts. If even half the people who watched even with ad blockers, they're putting her views up to make her potential earnings higher, also her stuff will be more likely to show up in search because her view count is high. Currently, it is at 49,137,401 views. And no, she has no Networks listed to claim her channel. She is down 1,096,023 (18.2% ) views in the last 30 days and the more you ignore, the more views she loses, and the more views she loses, the incentive to make the videos go down because no one is paying attention anymore. Ad Revenue does get you get more, but by how much you'll earn is determined how many views you get and have on your channel. That's from what I know about it could be wrong but that's what I was told as well. 

;)

Edited by KatLovesOsaka