Kanadajin3 Videos

4604 posts in this topic

Posted

Her speaking Swedish is really starting to irk me. She's horrible at Swedish, can only say dodgy things to say which, in a way, makes me feel very offended. Like, the only thing you know how to say is mean and horrible words? Rude.

Also, I know she's doing it as a "fun thing", but it's not fun. It's just annoying, especially since she can't even say the bad words with a straight face and confidence but instead actually struggles with it.

Posted

Her speaking Swedish is really starting to irk me. She's horrible at Swedish, can only say dodgy things to say which, in a way, makes me feel very offended. Like, the only thing you know how to say is mean and horrible words? Rude.

Also, I know she's doing it as a "fun thing", but it's not fun. It's just annoying, especially since she can't even say the bad words with a straight face and confidence but instead actually struggles with it.

Well, maybe she thinks she's fluent at Swedish. Idk.Maybe she should have actually picked up on another language or an actual second japanese dialect and it'd be interesting. lol. 

Posted

Yeah........ WAY TOO CRINGY

Posted

quasimodo.jpg

Posted

What did I just watch? :wthplz: mira I'm not even in japan and I can get some of those from a local asian market. I'm sure they sell them online too. Same with pocky. I don't get why it took like around 7 mins to talk about it and try all those flavors.

Posted

Not to mention how Japanese snack videos have been beaten to death multiple times for several years by people who aren't even in the jvlogging "community"...

Posted

Am I the only one whose reaction to Mira's antics is, . . . ?

MIRA: Daaa daaa daaa dunnn. 

ME: . . .

Is she trying to be wacky? She comes across wacky, but in the drug and/or drink kind of way. Okay you've had enough, I'm cutting you off. Stop trying to be funny Mira, it makes people cringe.

Also, I've seen these before in the Asian shops. Not really that Japanese only is it. Now those lucky bags on Sharla's channel. YES PLEASE!

Rody is back too. Guess he needs more views. What happened about him leaving Japan?

Posted

She's live now. Wish I understood Japanese.

Posted

83 people watching. Massive success. 

Posted

Good god what the hell is she wearing?! She's super gyaru in this it's just odd. Also, I know that sometimes your tone of voice gets higher or lower when speaking in another language, but she talks in such a low tone to the point that she sometimes sounds like a guy. While she isn't tripping up on her speaking *that I can tell* she certainly does pause a lot between words. But at least she isn't saying "ano ano ano anoooo" over and over, so I guess that's a step up...

Posted

Her Japanese is so bad and she's trying to pull it off live this is great:hurrplz:

Posted

Can anyone roughly translate what she's saying/talking about?

And she actually did it you guys!!! She wore the blonde wig!!! 

07acb940eca45c0c219d8a03cb6b4449.jpg

Posted

TBH the blonde wig isn't bad looking. I like the hat it covers her forehead. She looks terrible without bangs, the last wig showed that.

Posted (edited)

I don't think the wig fits her that well, it's really platinum blonde and the hat makes it even worse..

Edited by NickyChuck

Posted

We give her so much advice, but its hopeless no matter what she does. Its like the Shel Silverstine poem. You can be stunning but have a shit personality, and that will make you ugly no matter what. Or you can be hideous, but your personality will make you beautiful.

Mira needs to become confident in herself, like real confidence, not this mask she wears. The reason why she is so cringey for me is that she isnt sure of any moves she makes. Its just blehh, reminds me of a kid desperate to be cool.