• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

3 posts in this topic

Posted

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jI’m so confused on here and can’t seem to figure it out how to post I’ve looked at treads, and FAQ still I can’t not figure it out. Idk if me being on mobile affects this ability to post on already existing sections. do moderators put them in their designated area?? 

Posted

If you're making a thread about a snowflake or online personality, it has to be posted in the New Topic Approvals section, which won't be visible to you until your account has reached a minimum of 5 approved comments.

Read the New Topic guidelines here:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/9443-new-topic-guidelines-must-read-before-making-a-topic/?page=1

If you're making a conversation topic about entertainment, beauty, chitchat etc then you can go ahead and do so in the appropriate subforum. Your topic will still need to be approved if your total post count is below 5 comments. Once you've reached 5 approved comments or more, you can post general topics and comments without waiting for approval.  All new topics about snowflakes or online personalities are required to have a certain structure before a mod will approve them, regardless of your account's content count.

Posted

thank u so much! This helped! 😊