• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Won Nation (Yvng Juuggin, Rich Hobo, Sleepy Da Plug)

180 posts in this topic

Posted

i'm honestly surprised people even go to brand nu. 

that place is wack just like the people going there. 

i used to be friends with these guys, they were nice to me and never did that kind of shit they do with those girls in their videos.
however we have lost touch after awhile. 

i do believe juug and hobo should be called out for the disrespectful/problematic things they do
but i feel bad for sleepy coz hes gotten a bad rep by association 
he should leave the group 

Posted (edited)

His comment makes no fucking sense. The only women they’re appealing to are koreaboos 

14DF9B68-0498-4527-984E-5880CC2328EB.jpeg

Hold on. Hold on.

Sierra Glazebrook. Girl, if you don't go on somewhere trying to laugh at someone. This girl is a koreaboo herself. She is in a group called Nuna Gang with Jenny Lyric aka one of the ex members of CoCo Avenue. Not sure if you guys have heard of them but they were a black k-pop duo that was out around 2014 or something and they broke up not too long after. They had 5 members at one time but three of them left and they only got popular as a duo if I recall correctly. One of the girls in CoCo Ave was named Jenna and she has a Youtube page talking about her experiences and even admits to being a Koreaboo and how cringy she was and how she is embarrassed looking back at it. She also talks about how one of her group members (possibly Jenny) was thirsting after some Korean rapper and wanted them to do a song together. She invited Jenna even though she wasn't feeling it but tagged along anyway. She said when they hung out together, he was being embarrassing and doing these overly exaggerated blaccents, stereotypical gestures and even wore some "hood attire." She said one day the guy was making comments on FB about koreaboos appropriating Korean culture and she called him out for doing the same with black culture and he made a long message explaining himself, apologizing, whatever and she ignored him. Anyway, to sum it all up, the group broke up some time later due to "personal differences" but Jenny ended up joining or creating Nuna Gang. She said she ''wanted to stay in Korean entertainment'' but still claims that they're not a k-pop group (same thing they said about CCA all while covering nothing but k-pop songs and moving to k-town because of k-pop in the first place) but a "Hallyu Supergroup" which to me just comes off as "we're not like other koreaboos! We're different!" 

Anyway, back to Sierra. She is a Nuna Gang member and she also happens to be friends with the trash that is Won Nation (see video below). I find that insanely ironic because the main message Nuna Gang/Cocoa Avenue said they wanted to spread was about cultural appropriation and bringing awareness to it in Korea. Looks like that goes out of the window once you are attracted to someone or go to Korea and get attention from weirdos like Won Nation. Apparently she's cool with being exploited in his videos and dancing in dirty public transportation places. Her dumbass is probably in the same category as the girls he's talking about in his post.

p.s: if you guys need links to these stories and articles, let me know. I tried not to make this too long but there was some bullshit going on and I had to point it out.

Edited by bonbonchocolat
grammar

Posted (edited)

So... Hobo posted a video of him with a girl’s legs wrapped around his face inside a club and Juug has the nerve to call his followers koreaboos? Sir, you encourage koreaboos to give you attention. 

Also,

I’ve learned to proceed with caution in regards to girls who claim they’re not koreaboos while doing questionable behavior. I saw a girl on Juug’s story say something along the lines of, “i’m not a koreaboo but i want to go to korea to see my boo” her boo, referring to Juug. I hate to see it, but it’s embarrassing. 

Edited by Peachys

Posted

they should be thanking koreaboos lol koreaboos are the only reason they are kinda relevant

Posted (edited)

Here are some of their cringe fans and screenshots of them being disrespectful, disgusting, ignorant and everything else. I really hate the second post the most because it's enabling their shitty behavior. I honestly think the only reason these low self esteem girls want to meet them is because they know that these are Korean boys that they will have no problem attracting because you always see them with foreign girls (even though it's for the wrong reasons) and they don't have to ask those cringey "do you date ____ girls?" because it's pretty obvious they will fuck anything that moves.

.Screenshot_20190805-122604~2.png

Screenshot_20190805-122556~2.png

Screenshot_20190805-122549~2.png

Screenshot_20190805-122532~2.png

Screenshot_20190805-122610~2.png

Edited by bonbonchocolat

Posted

9 times out of 10 their koreaboos are minors.

Also how can all these young ass kids afford to go to Korea? 

Posted

Yall Yvngjuuggin just announced he's doing an interview with kmusicandblackwomen I'm going to cringe and puke blood violently from it. 

Posted

Yall Yvngjuuggin just announced he's doing an interview with kmusicandblackwomen I'm going to cringe and puke blood violently from it. 

I was wondering when kmusicandblackwomen would appear to find another reason for her disgusting fetishization 

Posted

I was wondering when kmusicandblackwomen would appear to find another reason for her disgusting fetishization 

Prepare to hear the word CHOCOLATE thrown around a grossly large amount of times. This is going to blow up her head and delusions so much now. She finally has a real Korean man to voice his fetishization for CHOCOLATE. 

Posted

Bitch what? 

Screenshot_20190811-211459.jpg

Posted (edited)

Bitch what? 

so basically they want koreaboo attention and money while shaming  their main income source ha

Edited by saerom

Posted

9 times out of 10 their koreaboos are minors.

Also how can all these young ass kids afford to go to Korea? 

Parents money plus the trade war is damaging korea right now so honestly it’s a good time to vacay there lol

Posted (edited)

Bitch what? 

I don't doubt that the people at Sinkhole or Madholic are Koreaboos but the part about them being "basic" and "boring" is most likely code for girls who wouldn't sleep with me or participate in any of me and my friend's shenanigans. Fuckboys like them always resort to calling girls who aren't interested in them names like that. It's their way of trying to save face.

P.S: no one has said ''shawty'' since like, 2004. It was cringe then and it's even more cringe from these fake, wanna be ghetto boys

Edited by bonbonchocolat

Posted

Bitch what? 

am i reading things incorrectly or is he trying to use ghetto as a compliment? these dudes are straight up bozos who look like they don't shower 

Posted (edited)

Everyone I know wouldn’t be caught dead in brand nu

Edited by Baby Grill
autocorrect got me fucked up