• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

I Stand With Vic / ISWV drama

212 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The more I read about it the less sense it makes. 

KzqJSEi.png

Hidden Content

Who gave the fucking 10 year old abs? 

I didn't comment before because it just isn't occurring to me (probably because I've seen way too much anime) what it was from, but this particular piece always bothered me because I'm very sure I saw it before (as in, what it was most definitely traced from). Unfortunately can't put my finger on it, so apologies for the somewhat redundant comment.

Either way, reminds me of an ultra edgy, badly executed copy of
Kamigami no Asobi, so there's that.

Edited by LockTarget

Posted

I didn't comment before because it just isn't occurring to me (probably because I've seen way too much anime) what it was from, but this particular piece always bothered me because I'm very sure I saw it before (as in, what it was most definitely traced from). Unfortunately can't put my finger on it, so apologies for the somewhat redundant comment.

That's literally like all their stuff I swear. Like either they're either heavy referencing,straight up copying, or tracing all these anime images. 

It doesn't help they don't properly crop their shit half the time. 

Posted

That's literally like all their stuff I swear. Like either they're either heavy referencing,straight up copying, or tracing all these anime images. 

It doesn't help they don't properly crop their shit half the time. 

Oh yes, certainly. Many artists have different styles but that shitshow is literally each picture, some new completely unrelated way of drawing and style, with some better anatomy details accompanied byextremely "never drew a stick in my life" anatomy fucks up, wich do not hold consistent throughout the work (believable, relaxed hand in one piece; what are fingers on another).
My guess is they trace from a main picture, maybe popular fanart or less western-mainstream shows / series, then just try and wing it with the rest of the stuff / details to match the characters.

You can tell with the above the tracing was mostly done above the chest area. Acceptably stylized cute head, arms and fingers (with very lil detail but tracing is after all all about the linework, not so much the rest); then his torso appears and it's like wtf is this. Either the character was in clothes or might have been a kawaii anime gurl transformed into their shota add-on fantasy.

Posted

Oh yes, certainly. Many artists have different styles but that shitshow is literally each picture, some new completely unrelated way of drawing and style, with some better anatomy details accompanied byextremely "never drew a stick in my life" anatomy fucks up, wich do not hold consistent throughout the work (believable, relaxed hand in one piece; what are fingers on another).My guess is they trace from a main picture, maybe popular fanart or less western-mainstream shows / series, then just try and wing it with the rest of the stuff / details to match the characters.

You can tell with the above the tracing was mostly done above the chest area. Acceptably stylized cute head, arms and fingers (with very lil detail but tracing is after all all about the linework, not so much the rest); then his torso appears and it's like wtf is this. Either the character was in clothes or might have been a kawaii anime gurl transformed into their shota add-on fantasy.

Actually turns out the CEO of it is just a huge asshole on top of possible tracing. 

https://www.deviantart.com/19micronhead/art/Queen-Afrikasi-775925587

Dude just never credits the people he gets art from.  He's got a DA profile https://www.deviantart.com/fantasy-soft/gallery/ https://www.deviantart.com/fantasy-soft/activity/

So it might be some is his and some isn't. 

ALso their mascot is 

HwfgkWE.jpg

Posted

Actually turns out the CEO of it is just a huge asshole on top of possible tracing. 

https://www.deviantart.com/19micronhead/art/Queen-Afrikasi-775925587

Dude just never credits the people he gets art from.  He's got a DA profile https://www.deviantart.com/fantasy-soft/gallery/ https://www.deviantart.com/fantasy-soft/activity/

So it might be some is his and some isn't. 

ALso their mascot is 

HwfgkWE.jpg

The CEO is an ahole and possibly traces? Why am I not surprised...anyway I checked out the rest of his artwork. 

https://www.deviantart.com/19micronhead/art/page1-WB-798662261 Stay classy 19micronhead, stay classy lol.

His work isn't bad but a little questionable in taste, then again so is Fantasy Soft. I mean I'd rather watch a full series of the Furry Force by College Humor than watch Prince Adventures.

Posted

Most of the stuff makes me think of furry fan art of Magi and of Seven Sins. 

Posted

I think these guys deserve their own thread. Christians my ass. They are so hateful, steal and do all kinds of dirty shit. 

Posted

I think these guys deserve their own thread. Christians my ass. They are so hateful, steal and do all kinds of dirty shit. 

Would we need more tea to make a whole thread on them? 

The CEO is an ahole and possibly traces? Why am I not surprised...anyway I checked out the rest of his artwork. 

https://www.deviantart.com/19micronhead/art/page1-WB-798662261 Stay classy 19micronhead, stay classy lol.

His work isn't bad but a little questionable in taste, then again so is Fantasy Soft. I mean I'd rather watch a full series of the Furry Force by College Humor than watch Prince Adventures.

I should point out 19micronhead isn't the ceo. Ceo is https://twitter.com/Lee_Bright_Jr and https://www.deviantart.com/fantasy-soft/gallery 

19micron is just some random dude that got commissioned by Lee. 

Posted

Would we need more tea to make a whole thread on them? 

I should point out 19micronhead isn't the ceo. Ceo is https://twitter.com/Lee_Bright_Jr and https://www.deviantart.com/fantasy-soft/gallery 

19micron is just some random dude that got commissioned by Lee. 

If the start getting more active maybe. But I am personally hoping when the court case is done they will be left in the dust. I mean we all know this company is riding on the drama. That's why they hired guys with fucked up pasts.

Posted

If the start getting more active maybe. But I am personally hoping when the court case is done they will be left in the dust. I mean we all know this company is riding on the drama. That's why they hired guys with fucked up pasts.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if the animated series went the way of Chronexia And The Eight Seals. Turning out terrible and only getting one "episode" with the worst animation. 

Posted

shows they aren't real fans

but seriously just cuz your pro choice doesn't mean your pro murder. Most who are pro choice aren't just ready to become parents or have medical issue that would make it hard for them to carry a kid

is he a fan of that congress man who said if we didn't have rape or incest there wouldn't be any families left? 

Lmao people who think pro-choice = pro-murder are the dumbest things that dwell the planet. Something must've killed off his brain if he had one before cause he doesn't have the ability to think.

The more I read about it the less sense it makes. 

KzqJSEi.png

Hidden Content

Who gave the fucking 10 year old abs? 

It doesn't help the other info on the series does things like put their bible oc on the level of archangels and all. 

Hidden Content

They're still passive aggressive against people.  
LPOlSqe.png 

"commotion" yeah keep telling yourself that. 

Ew, I don't want their love. They can have it back.

Posted

Lmao people who think pro-choice = pro-murder are the dumbest things that dwell the planet. Something must've killed off his brain if he had one before cause he doesn't have the ability to think.

Ew, I don't want their love. They can have it back.

Senpai does not want. 

Posted

These were some of the comments left on the article Greg wrote

This LOLyer is a joke

Every thing in this article is either biased or factually incorrect. He automatically speaks as if Vic is convicted of sexual assault. If DOUCHEtte knew anything about the law, he would know that if any of the allegations had merit to them, then the accusers absolutely SHOULD and MUST go to court and PROVE that they are telling the truth, else the accused gets punished with no due process. Then again, the LOLyer spends more time tweeting than practicing law, so this should not surprise me.

Juan Ramirez1 day ago | reply

Dear God this LOLyer is a joke

Literally every shred of info in this article is either biased or factually wrong. DOUCHEtte implies that accusations alone should be the only cause needed for the accused to have their lives ruined, without due process. He can't even comprehend that if accusations of sexual assault have any basis, the accusers absolutely SHOULD and MUST go to court to prove they are telling the truth. Anything short of that is mob rule. Unless this bald-headed clown who can't keep enough clients to pay for insurance really thinks we're still in the days of the Salem Witch Trials.

Juan Ramirez1 day ago | reply

dear LOLyers and fans all up in this joint,

your tears only make him stronger.

Rob Johnson2 days ago | reply

Instead of suing...

I would never advocate suing people to silence their story. Every story has more than one party and one story from two different eyes. And here we read a discussion about allowing protection for people to speak their minds.

But when they go against the author, your method to silence them is not through legal lawsuit but name calling and bullying?

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1137017975511420928

You had my attention and belief until I saw this in your google search.

Jay Bernard2 days ago | reply

Hurting Actual Victims

So you’re just going to ignore the lack of sufficient evidence presented by the accusers? You’re going to ignore that these people consistently lie and threaten Vic? You plan to ignore that they avoided going to court and only aimed to destroy his career and reputation rather than pursue “justice” against him? Look I understand that believing victims is important, but questioning them is also important, without this it allows people to abuse the system and it undermines people actually affected by rape and harassment. It allows future cases of rape and harassment to be trusted less by the public and hurts actual victims, its why so many people feel threatened since these systems can become abusable in the wrong hands and do more harm than good. Enabling the behavior of Monica will only hurt women in the long run and make people more skeptical and not trusting of these cases. But you do you I guess, slander and misrepresent Vic, make yourselves “allies” to Monica and co. but lose the trust of the people who actual care about victims and the precedent this sets.

Blank2 days ago | reply

These Vic Fans Are Hysterical

Aside from their horrible spelling and sentence structure, their "rabid-ness" is on full, glorious display. After googling this topic I now have to wash my eyes... Maybe even my brain. The video I watched shows an obviously closeted homosexual in full blown mid-life crisis. I am amazed his fans don't see it. So glad I don't have kids. It would break my heart to have to explain why their favorite actor is not who they think he is.

Naomi2 days ago | reply

In North Carolina, Sharing Your #MeToo Story Could Land You in Court

Have you done any research on the "Victor Mignogna" incident? Any? If you have then you would know alot of the accusations against him are either false or exaggerated. And the "Victims" haven't been honest much at all. In fact they have been proven to straight out lie and ruin a man's career. There is so much evidence out there that shows how much the these "victims" have lied and manipulated everyone around them. Please don't spread false news like this and paint a man to be something he clearly is not. Monica Rial Ron Toye and Jamie Marchi are NOT innocent. Thank you.

Quinn3 days ago | reply

Who's suing whom?

Vic isn't on trial, dimwit.

SAM2 days ago | reply

lies

I absolutely love how you attack all vic fans by calling us "rabid" 

i also love how youre assuming why vic is doing this

vics reputation was wrecked by proven lies abd a scandal that never occured 

please indy next time have some journalistic integrity and look into both sides

the #kickvic side has been actively attacking people who disagree woth them, have been making up false stories, have provided fake evidence in there accusals, and have taken pictures out of context thousands of times 

so please indy again i implore you actually do your due diligence next time around

n.s.l.3 days ago | reply

Bias

The author of this article is absurdly biased. In the golden age of journalism there were standards like presumption of innocence. A real journalist would not assume it was a Slapp case and give both parties the benefit of the doubt until the court resolves the case. This kind of attitude is turning metoo into a witch hunt.

Joseph James3 days ago | reply

Wow

Well. That was unbiased.

Jeff3 days ago | reply

Are you smoking crack?

They have almost 100÷ proved Vic to be innocent you morons.

Every single shred of "evidence" the people accusing him had... Has vanished... And now these idiots are trying to pretend they never said it...

They defamed an innocent man and are now paying for it... I will also be forwarding the link to this page to the beard ... Vic's lawyer... Good luck 👍

jerry coudrain3 days ago | reply

Not very bright.

Vic is not on trial.

SAM2 days ago | reply

Incorrect

Except you're forgetting the countless pieces of evidence that prove that he's actually innocent.

Anonymous3 days ago | reply

Flaws logic

You're suggestions would make it so that those falsely accused have no way to defend themselves. If some one makes a claim and ruins your reputation you should have every right to make them legally substantiate the claim. Your story is biased and horribly skewed as you instantly say Vic is guilty despite the only witness to any tangible alledge sex based crime to a party involved in the lawsuit denied any such actions taking place under oath. I'm disappointed but not surprised by your lack of ethics.

Samus mcdoogle3 days ago | reply

NO PROOF

Before you write an article saying that Vic Mignogna is a predator and has victims you should really do your homework and see that the people who started this uproar including Rial have been exposed multiple times as lying or some even breaking the law to try and get Vic into more trouble.

Ashley3 days ago | reply

Vic

The problem here is that the whole story is not out and theirs a huge devied of people who belive he is innocent and in fact i belive he is. I have been closely following this for a long time. And honestly if Vic did it then the accused would not be doing so many crazy tatics. They run from court they hide from the police. The courts went to these womans house's to serve them and they refused to open the door to answer. Then they get on twitter and laugh about it. The courts tried to contact some of the woman on Twitter one of the men serveing sent her a dm on twitter and she retweeted it and laughed at the court system saying she had no intentions of looking at the papers or filling them out. This means Vic will win by default. I'm guessing this comment wont be published however this a very hot story and this artical is takeing a very very very small part of it and trying to use it to make one man look bad when in truth if he did something wrong they would be fighting it in court not sitting at home photo shopping photos to make Vic look bad (yes they did that to make false evidence) so I dunno what else to say. This artical is incomplete and very misleading.

David blaine3 days ago | reply

Lies

I can tell you don't need anything about the Vic situation😂

Darian3 days ago | reply

A little biased but still informative

This article, while informative doesn't cover the entirety of the story. The lawsuit at the moment is against his former colleagues for tortuous interference with pre existing contracts and defamation per se. I'm not fully certain on the defamation part, I've heard it referred to as different than an outright defamation suit but don't know the specifics. The article doesn't mention anything about individuals contacting convention centers to get them to violate Mignona's contracts for scheduled appearances and signings.

I get it if this article is supposed to be just an extremely broad introduction into the topic but it would help if you gave some supplemental resources for people that wanted to read up more on the situation.

Cheers for the read though!

Caleb Gray4 days ago | reply

Are you kidding me??

Oh my god how can you be so wrong.

He's suing because he claims the allegations aren't true and that they are slandering him. He isn't suing because they " described their abuse at his hands." He's not trying to "silence" their story. He's claiming that abuse never took place to begin with and, by his claim, he's defending himself from false accusations.

Why is taking these matters to court a bad thing? Are we just supposed to believe any old accusation now with no proof to back it up?

Why is it a bad thing that this matter is in court now? If the court finds that the victims do not have proof to match their claims, congratulations; the man's name is cleared. If they find that they do have proof and that the man did abuse them, congratulations; predator exposed and the victims win the court case.

What a horribly misleading article. In the United States, it's innocent until proven guilty. This isn't the Salem Witch trials.

John Klyne4 days ago | reply

View More

Posted

It's funny they are so pissed this is "one sided" when all they've done is ignore everythign around them. Hurts don't it ISWV? Except, wait our evidence is real. 

Posted

They basically all sound like whiny 13 year old weebs who art teacher told them to try something not anime for once.