• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

I Stand With Vic / ISWV drama

212 posts in this topic

Posted

F4AEF356-8792-4FB3-A138-27557C9FDCE2.thuLol Dupe got played HARD. She’s doing that thing where you pretend to be okay with it to save face. You can practically hear the tears. It’s really hard to take that much sexting out of context, Dupe. I’d feel bad for you if you hadn’t been such a megabitch. 

Posted

F4AEF356-8792-4FB3-A138-27557C9FDCE2.thuLol Dupe got played HARD. She’s doing that thing where you pretend to be okay with it to save face. You can practically hear the tears. It’s really hard to take that much sexting out of context, Dupe. I’d feel bad for you if you hadn’t been such a megabitch. 

Karma at it's finest. 

Posted

Suddenly Duperwant us to not take things out of context and not assume things. 

Didn't she assume and take things out of context to make anyone on kickVic look bad? 

Posted

THIS IS THE BITCH THAT MAKES A CAREER OUT OF LEAKING DMS

Posted

Meh I i didn't watch Ouran just clips, but Tamaki sounds like an overly flamboyant Vic so it's no big deal to me. As for Rin, I never watched the english dub of Free, mainly the sub and the hilarious abridged version of it. But I will admit I found Vic's casting to be a bit weird. Like definitely not a first choice for that character. I thought Ed was done well (ironically the only character he can do well, besides that one ghost from Ghost Stories). Anyway I wouldn't watch FMA Brotherhood again, but due to how dragged out it feels when I watch now. 

I watched the dub of Ouran, never quite got into FMA, and I watched Free! subbed.

I've watched like half of DN Angel in dubbed, and Dark deserves better than wrinkly icky Vicky. x(

Karma's finally getting back at her so she deserves it.

Posted

Looks someone got supercucked, choke on it Dupey, it's karma for being a twat.

Posted

I find it funny she wants sympathy and understanding when she gave no one sympathy and understanding. Like why should we give it to her when she did nothing but harass people? To be the bigger person? Honey I am a bitter petty person. Try someone else with those crocodile tears. 

Posted

Tbh it's not even surprising Duper should of seen it a mile away I mean Vic was a cheating asshole so cheaters supporting him isn't a surprise. 

Posted (edited)

Hey, I can't remember but I'm pretty sure someone made a joke in one of the threads about the ISWVs associating the shootings with KickVic.... Well, the amount of disgust and stupidity intensifies.

It's almost like the Etika thing where people said he wouldn't be dead if he stanned loona or something like that.

Also, I finally found a non-supporter of ISWV using the Kickvic hashtag

Screenshot_2019-08-09_at_11.04.35_PM.thu

Now this is e  p  i  c

I also live for the fact people are being called racist and christianphobic for being on the KickVic side lmao, Also people ask for proof that Vic harassed people and I'm like "what do you want to see? some grubby guy groping a 16 year old?" I don't get half of the supporters brains tbh

Edited by pablito

Posted

It's almost like the Etika thing where people said he wouldn't be dead if he stanned loona or something like that.

Also, I finally found a non-supporter of ISWV using the Kickvic hashtag

Screenshot_2019-08-09_at_11.04.35_PM.thu

Now this is e  p  i  c

I also live for the fact people are being called racist and christianphobic for being on the KickVic side lmao, Also people ask for proof that Vic harassed people and I'm like "what do you want to see? some grubby guy groping a 16 year old?" I don't get half of the supporters brains tbh

How many of the replies to that did you look at? It's full of people demanding proof about Vic who then get told to go read the court docs. They then claim that the court docs say things they don't (they haven't read them and just think whatever idiots on youtube say about them is really what's in them). Just shows that the ISWV crowd demand evidence which they then won't even look at before declaring it all to be lies.

Posted

I also live for the fact people are being called racist and christianphobic for being on the KickVic side lmao, 

"Christainphobic"? People in the us? 

EBYoNZhWkAIS1fD.jpg

Unless they have trauma related to Christianity no one in the fucking US of A is going to be "Christainphobic".  Sure Anti-Theists exist in the US but they're against all religions not just one. 

Also are they dumb or do they not realize the Dayton Shooter was not the White Supremacist El Paso shooter?  Dude was an asshole that's for fucking sure but the Dayton  shooter was basically a sterotypcial "nice guy"(you know the guy whose only nice to girls to get dates) who had a record of violence. 

Posted

"Christainphobic"? People in the us? 

EBYoNZhWkAIS1fD.jpg

Unless they have trauma related to Christianity no one in the fucking US of A is going to be "Christainphobic".  Sure Anti-Theists exist in the US but they're against all religions not just one. 

Also are they dumb or do they not realize the Dayton Shooter was not the White Supremacist El Paso shooter?  Dude was an asshole that's for fucking sure but the Dayton  shooter was basically a sterotypcial "nice guy"(you know the guy whose only nice to girls to get dates) who had a record of violence. 

It's the weirdest thing, but a few people apparently were called that. My guess is because of the whole christian thing where it's shameful to do the horrid stuff Vic did? And the fact Vic is christian?

Also most ISWV supporters only talk about the allegations. At the moment it's understandable with the court case, but they completely brush off Vic's behavior at conventions. Even if the sexual harassment allegations are false (doubting they are false), Vic is still a low-life that forces people that are just trying to do their job and get paid to do stuff they shouldn't have to.

Posted

It's the weirdest thing, but a few people apparently were called that. My guess is because of the whole christian thing where it's shameful to do the horrid stuff Vic did? And the fact Vic is christian?

Also most ISWV supporters only talk about the allegations. At the moment it's understandable with the court case, but they completely brush off Vic's behavior at conventions. Even if the sexual harassment allegations are false (doubting they are false), Vic is still a low-life that forces people that are just trying to do their job and get paid to do stuff they shouldn't have to.

Also Vic admitted to some of that shit under oath already so it's like even if they're not all true he still admitted to doing shit. 

I mean who even pulls hair after they're like 12? 

Posted

Posted (edited)

I’ve seen recently a call for more vocal Kick Vic Youtubers.

pariston_gif.thumb.gif.e0e6926c82fb4e1a1

The thing is though, there’s already Kick Vic Youtubers. Their names are: Racketball, The Yellow Journalist, The Candy Cane Anus, and Zero the Hero.

We already have our fill of faux-outraged commentators. At this point, adding any diversity of opinion in the Youtube sphere would give Vic stans another perceived opponent to rally against. That's the nature of their movement. Deny them a boogeyman, and they'll be left to fight amongst themselves. They already are, and no amount of The Candy Cane's duct tape can patch their movement back together. It couldn't even save his dilapidated mail box. 

You see, in the end, the real Kick Vic were the ISWV we met along the way. The gayest straightest of ops. They commandeered the hashtag without giving two shits about him, and now he’s the poor poster child of another one of Comic Gate’s battle cries. Bless them for tarnishing Vic’s image better than his accusers ever could.

Weeb Wars was dead on arrival, just like its predecessor, Comic Gate, so thanks for the parade, boys. 🤡

Edited by Izaya Ori-YEE-HAW