• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

I Stand With Vic / ISWV drama

212 posts in this topic

Posted

Jesus. Exactly like Vic.

The irony that a lot of Lickers are through with Sen, despite the fact the man they're defending is worse

4D1F367D-3D93-44DB-88BC-E6CE1DBF5188.jpeg

Oh gosh I've seen some terrible shit when it comes to rping,but this attempt at a smut rp  is down right lazy. If he's gonna do this shit he should put effort into it. 

Posted

Where is he getting the idea that Monica was the only one in Tammi's investigation? We already know there were others.

303F7442-7C7A-4AED-BFEB-DA8C8990C313.jpeg

Unrelated, but apparently although we already knew Senpai throws our dear Dabney Claire Dupergirl under the bus apparently the dude is outright cheating on her. Agreeing that she's not her own person. Fucking brutal. :feelgood:

No wonder he loves Vic. Sounds like a Vic wannabe.

6F366A29-A53F-4430-8657-9E61E20B8E03.png

E28115CE-094A-4FB4-9550-BBD97DBC21AD.png

50FBAA9E-93AB-49E1-AB10-FFC2F10134BB.png

4CBAA500-640E-4F6B-9246-FF801E637261.jpeg

Holy. Fuck. My eyes. 

Double hilarious to me that it’s KronicKaren. There’s been something about her from the ChairKun saga on that really rubbed me the wrong way.  

These two are literally RPing sexting aware it’s cheating and...I feel embarrassed for them. Sen because he’s obvious slime and Karen bc her desperation has been posted publicly 

Jesus. Exactly like Vic.

The irony that a lot of Lickers are through with Sen, despite the fact the man they're defending is worse

4D1F367D-3D93-44DB-88BC-E6CE1DBF5188.jpeg

All that’s missing is gratuitous UwU. 

Just let it sink in that they were doing this shit in a server that had other people in it. Obviously this person was getting notifications and was fed up enough to screenshot it. 

Karen has gone private on twitter. If anyone is in the Discord I hope they post caps of whatever meltdowns occurred. 

If Dupe has tweeted she’s deleted because her last tweet is from 6 days ago. 

Posted (edited)

EDIT-Apparently this happen

That dude that was suppose to be sewing KF open up a complaint against Ty with the Texas State Law board

Edited by Fairyduster

Posted

EDIT-Apparently this happen

That dude that was suppose to be sewing KF open up a complaint against Ty with the Texas State Law board

Time to save those videos for evidence. And it's no wonder they're opening up an investigation at Ty's actions. 

Also I looked at that account and 

Vu6ADps.png

Did Rekieta forget what he made the gofundme for? 

Posted

Man people are finally bailing out yall.I think they are finally realizing shit has hit the fan. For them. Screech and Percy's graves are finally being dug. Whoot, whoot!

Posted

Man people are finally bailing out yall.I think they are finally realizing shit has hit the fan. For them. Screech and Percy's graves are finally being dug. Whoot, whoot!

any caps i'd like to see 

Posted

11E27972-FB9B-470D-A66E-1EA33FDB5426.thu32377A47-EB25-496F-9A2D-C6A723E3EB9C.thuI almost felt bad for Claire until I checked out how she's still a bitch with zero brain cells.

Posted (edited)

11E27972-FB9B-470D-A66E-1EA33FDB5426.thu32377A47-EB25-496F-9A2D-C6A723E3EB9C.thuI almost felt bad for Claire until I checked out how she's still a bitch with zero brain cells.

The funny thing is I could imagine Vic's stare making people so uncomfortable they get sick with diarrhea. 

I mean. That is what they imply with this tweet. That Vic is so gross he makes you sick. 

edit: And suddenly all that creepy real life shipping art isn't so great eh duperasshole? 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Yeeeup, the day Duper gains any brain cells is the day I grow antlers outta my head.

Also Ty still being a shitface by asking KF to "make us miserable" :stoplz:

Posted

any caps i'd like to see 

Sadly I do not remember what route I took to see the tweets. I know I started with Greg's tweets and then I just kind click random ones to see if there is anything new or interesting. 

Posted

Sadly I do not remember what route I took to see the tweets. I know I started with Greg's tweets and then I just kind click random ones to see if there is anything new or interesting. 

All the characters voiced by him deserved better

Posted

All the characters voiced by him deserved better

Rin, Ed, and Tamaki. So many good characters ruined. Now I can't watch Ouran without cringing. 

Posted

Rin, Ed, and Tamaki. So many good characters ruined. Now I can't watch Ouran without cringing. 

Watch it sub better that than to watch it dub to here is voice

Posted

Meh I i didn't watch Ouran just clips, but Tamaki sounds like an overly flamboyant Vic so it's no big deal to me. As for Rin, I never watched the english dub of Free, mainly the sub and the hilarious abridged version of it. But I will admit I found Vic's casting to be a bit weird. Like definitely not a first choice for that character. I thought Ed was done well (ironically the only character he can do well, besides that one ghost from Ghost Stories). Anyway I wouldn't watch FMA Brotherhood again, but due to how dragged out it feels when I watch now. 

Posted

Meh I i didn't watch Ouran just clips, but Tamaki sounds like an overly flamboyant Vic so it's no big deal to me. As for Rin, I never watched the english dub of Free, mainly the sub and the hilarious abridged version of it. But I will admit I found Vic's casting to be a bit weird. Like definitely not a first choice for that character. I thought Ed was done well (ironically the only character he can do well, besides that one ghost from Ghost Stories). Anyway I wouldn't watch FMA Brotherhood again, but due to how dragged out it feels when I watch now. 

I was curious because I liked Rei's voice but when I heard Rin's I was like fuck no I'm out and besides the original voices are so much better an dhave you seen them live? Omg they are so adorable together! And they even have character songs. But Vic just totally ruined Rin for me and I dropped the eng dub. 

Watch it sub better that than to watch it dub to here is voice

Yeah definitely need to watch the sub. I only watched it for Honey and Mori anyway :P