• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

I Stand With Vic / ISWV drama

258 posts in this topic

Posted

If it wasn't staged it was probably a meth head that accidentally crashed into it in their junker.

I'm betting it was staged.

38CBFF8B-2247-4B9F-B08A-FC27B5531F60.thuLol what a fucking idiot! 

Hey everyone, it’s okay! We can all admit to being one person now!

:harharplz:

By this logic, Kiwi is all the same xenomorph looking motherfucker replying to himself about how evil women are. 

———

Also, sorry for not adding this to the original but why is I think so hard for them to grasp that PULL wasn’t cited to “prove Vic is an predator”? PULL was cited to prove it was well known in the community before Monica/Jamie/Ron said anything. i.e. People were already talking about Vic’s behavior  before they got involved. It’s not rocket science, boys. 

Oh no we(I?!?!?!) have been found out! Turns out I just talk to myself on here OH NOES Kiwi totally figured me out!! :happee:

Posted

and they wonder why the lost that big donar 

Posted

It's okay they now have ISWV on their side so they can all be rapist apologists together. Also their bio is fucking fake as hell. A safe place huh? Sure. Safe as a nest of poisonous snakes. 

Posted (edited)

They can't even do the meme right I'm laughing. 

Also their cat boy series in some of their promo pics really looks like some kind of yaoi series with how strange the proportions are  and how they focus on abs. 

Like D_Ixv8DWwAgo9Ti.jpg

Looks more like a pin up attempt than anything 

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Also their cat boy series in some of their promo pics really looks like some kind of yaoi series with how strange the proportions are  and how they focus on abs. 

Like D_Ixv8DWwAgo9Ti.jpg

That looks like some DA tier OC DONT STEAL character. Isn’t it supposed to be religious too? So are the cat boys going to tell us about Jesus? 

Posted

That looks like some DA tier OC DONT STEAL character. Isn’t it supposed to be religious too? So are the cat boys going to tell us about Jesus? 

I think the show is actually a yaoi show and they are using religion as an excuse. 

Posted (edited)

I think the show is actually a yaoi show and they are using religion as an excuse. 

I don't know how I'd feel about that tbh. 

Though I can say right now not many people are gonna be willing to support Fantasy Soft if they keep tweeting like they're all 50 pretending to be 13 year olds. They talk about haters a lot and make stuff like this: 

odN282b.png

YbWNNSy.png

n7UvBqu.png

WAmC7Kr.png

Also I'm confused as to why they're making body pillows like do they know the whole anime body pillow joke that usually comes up or not?

dx7kjtb.png

Edited by CareyAisha

Posted

Though I can say right now not many people are gonna be willing to support Fantasy Soft if they keep tweeting like they're all 50 pretending to be 13 year olds. They talk about haters a lot and make stuff like this: 

odN282b.png

YbWNNSy.png

n7UvBqu.png

WAmC7Kr.png

Also I'm confused as to why they're making body pillows like do they know the whole anime body pillow joke that usually comes up or not?

dx7kjtb.png

Posted

odN282b.png

YbWNNSy.png

n7UvBqu.png

WAmC7Kr.png

dx7kjtb.png

You know most Christian base companies are subtle when they tell the Opposition to "go fuck themselves"

How do you go from "Go woke go broke" to quoting a bible verse(btw they aren't follow their advice by doing this shit) to THEN pushing out your merch?

If they are looking for another big backer their tactics aren't gonna work. But what can you expect from a company like this

Posted

You know most Christian base companies are subtle when they tell the Opposition to "go fuck themselves"

How do you go from "Go woke go broke" to quoting a bible verse(btw they aren't follow their advice by doing this shit) to THEN pushing out your merch?

If they are looking for another big backer their tactics aren't gonna work. But what can you expect from a company like this

They will slowly realize that the woke ISWV is actually really broke :P 

Posted

Like D_Ixv8DWwAgo9Ti.jpg

What in the name of the Furry Force is this piss? This pin up *shivers* is weird, the eye make up, navel ring, use of Egyptian motifs (scarab, sarcophagus, ankh), the necklace reminds me of Hermes's caduceus rod. You'd think this character is from a yaoi and not from a Christian fantasy show.

I was gonna leave a bible verse on not being so self-righteous/pompous and Ephesians 5:11 on Fantasy Soft's twitter. But I decided not to since they weren't worth the trouble.

I decided to check out their trailer and it looks like something you'd make in flash years ago. According to them: "It is a faith-based fantasy series :D" It just looks like a outdated flash animated Egyptian Thundercats rip off to me.

Posted

38CBFF8B-2247-4B9F-B08A-FC27B5531F60.thuLol what a fucking idiot! 

Hey everyone, it’s okay! We can all admit to being one person now!

:harharplz:

By this logic, Kiwi is all the same xenomorph looking motherfucker replying to himself about how evil women are. 

———

Also, sorry for not adding this to the original but why is I think so hard for them to grasp that PULL wasn’t cited to “prove Vic is an predator”? PULL was cited to prove it was well known in the community before Monica/Jamie/Ron said anything. i.e. People were already talking about Vic’s behavior  before they got involved. It’s not rocket science, boys. 

I legit want the link if there is this is so dumb lmao. It's always been my dream to be associated with something as dumb as this. Just funny seeing people I recognize and actually talk with time to time being apart of something related to the chaotic evil of forums.

Posted

I'm putting this here because this is a shared delusion between the Kiwis and Twitter.

So, the new conspiracy theory around the article in Dallas News is that Lemoine set it up. Where'd they get the info from? God only knows. It's just very narcissistic to assume a prominent lawyer would toss his entire career away just to spite a two bit alcoholic LINO and a lawyer who argued that calling his client a piece of shit was defamation. After this case Lemoine will continue getting work and teaching, and I doubt that Rick and Percy have much to look forward to other than family court and traffic violations after this is all done.

Posted

Speaking of conspiracy theories, rwbyguy is back and delusional as ever and has either reposted? or updated the chart

QY9To62.jpg

fLyt7F8.jpg

Posted

Are these the only things they know how to say?

"Vic did nothing wrong. There is no evidence."

"That's not evidence, that's lies"

"All you 'evidence' is debunked, because I say so."

"They are all lying, because I say so."

When this gets thrown out and Vic has to pay the defendants legal fees, the idiots are going to claim the court is lying.