• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

I Stand With Vic / ISWV drama

212 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So essentially, the main Vic thread is incredibly crowded with dumb things his supporters say that don't nessesarily impact Vic or the case itself. We already have a LickVic Twitter thread, but I was thinking that perhaps we should have a separate place to discuss overall things said by his supporters, as much of it is off of Twitter. Things like YouTubers, con harassment (incidents of people harassing accusors in panels, etc), and other iswv discussions such as in places like kiwi farms, Reddit, ANN, Facebook groups, discord (such as the Rangers group if that's still alive,) and so forth.

I was also thinking that this could be a good place to document harassment and other abusive behaviors by ISWV, especially to Vic's victims. 

If mods or the consensus decide that this is unnecessary, feel free to delete it. People have just been complaining that the main gets too derailed and I honestly agree.

Edited by blackberries27
Clarity

Posted

I agree that the main thread should probably stick on topic with things Vic himself does and etc. This thread should hopefully help the main thread not get too clogged with Licker stuff anymore.

Posted

TUG releases his own name because he is too dumb to understand that many people can have the same name, so posts a photo of a destroyed letterbox, claims it is his letterbox and blames KV for destroying it.

Posted

TUG releases his own name because he is too dumb to understand that many people can have the same name, so posts a photo of a destroyed letterbox, claims it is his letterbox and blames KV for destroying it.

I think the idiot probably did it himself. Where’s your proof TUG? Innocent until proven guilty right? Show us proof it was KV/Ren

Posted

I think the idiot probably did it himself. Where’s your proof TUG? Innocent until proven guilty right? Show us proof it was KV/Ren

If it wasn't staged it was probably a meth head that accidentally crashed into it in their junker.

Posted

Threadnought might find it hilarious that ISWV think that trying to dismiss a frivolous case is a "panic button"

09640FC5-ED7F-4883-AD0E-BAA6AA3A0EF0.jpeg

Posted

Threadnought might find it hilarious that ISWV think that trying to dismiss a frivolous case is a "panic button"

"Vic was supposed to lay down and dieand that was that. Instead, he is gaining the upper hand."

Instead he is gaining the upper hand

gaining the upper hand

.... My god, what delulu parallel universe are these blockes seeing through their crazy spectres?

Posted

"Vic was supposed to lay down and dieand that was that. Instead, he is gaining the upper hand."

gaining the upper hand

.... My god, what delulu parallel universe are these blockes seeing through their crazy spectres?

If you try to put ISWV and logic together it hurts one's mind. So i tend to just accept that these people will never use logic therefore what they say tends to be irrelevant gibberish or gibberish that gets them and Vic in trouble. 

Posted

oh my god what a fucking numbskull. “If you don’t let this go to trial then you’re obviously guilty!!!!1” 

More like Vic’s lawsuit is so ridiculous it’s probably going to get thrown out before it could even go to trial. The Defendants don’t have anything to do with that decision. That’s up to the Judge. 

We all knew they would move the goalposts though. 

Their obsession with Marz is really weird. She couldn’t even tweet at a friend in Japanese without them screaming she was trying to destroy Vic to Toei or something 

Posted

I didn't know where to put it so i'll put it here

Context Screech is crying woof saying  Greg is leaking documents when he and Ty leak the depo tapes

Posted

I didn't know where to put it so i'll put it here

Context Screech is crying woof saying  Greg is leaking documents when he and Ty leak the depo tapes

Screech and Percy realize that if they demand for things to happen on the other side they will get in trouble twice as much right? Morons. How did these people ever become lawyers. Do they just hand them out?

Posted

Gaining the upper hand?? By what, admitting he's a disgusting pig?? Oh sure, we're all fucked because Vic is admitting to his bad behavior.

Nah, it's you Lickers who are fucked. But nice try.

Posted (edited)

38CBFF8B-2247-4B9F-B08A-FC27B5531F60.thuLol what a fucking idiot! 

Hey everyone, it’s okay! We can all admit to being one person now!

:harharplz:

By this logic, Kiwi is all the same xenomorph looking motherfucker replying to himself about how evil women are. 

———

Also, sorry for not adding this to the original but why is I think so hard for them to grasp that PULL wasn’t cited to “prove Vic is an predator”? PULL was cited to prove it was well known in the community before Monica/Jamie/Ron said anything. i.e. People were already talking about Vic’s behavior  before they got involved. It’s not rocket science, boys. 

Edited by Heartt

Posted

By this logic, Kiwi is all the same xenomorph looking motherfucker replying to himself about how evil women are. 

———

Also, sorry for not adding this to the original but why is I think so hard for them to grasp that PULL wasn’t cited to “prove Vic is an predator”? PULL was cited to prove it was well known in the community before Monica/Jamie/Ron said anything. i.e. People were already talking about Vic’s behavior  before they got involved. It’s not rocket science, boys. 

It's funny they think all PULL cares about is Vic but in reality once this Vic horror show dies off we'll all be in other threads? like I didn't come to PULL specifically for Vic. I came here for the classic kanadajin drama as well as the xiaoana drama. I didn't even know about Vic's behavior until I saw the thread about him and that was BEFORE any of this went down. 

They keep deluding themselves to try to make this more than it really is. You know what this is? A predator trying to get away with it. That's all that's really said and done. Vic is just another guy thinking he could do whatever he wanted to women and get away with it. So he basically ruined his own career and reputation by being the horrible human being he is. I doubt he even has learned anything and will continue being a predator even after the court because his "fans" enable him to do so.  

Posted

———

Man I didn't know I was all of you guys. I can't believe I sign up to so many different accounts and change my typing style so much. And reply to myself. And go to so many jobs.   :alpacashocked:

But also lmao as if i'm only here for Vic. I joined at first for the YandereDev thread and then spread out from there. Plus Vic isn't even the only sexual harasser on the site. He literally just got his own section to keep trolls out and that's it.