• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Old/Random Photots

107 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the receding hairline is due to her wearing wigs so often. If the wig cap is too tight, it can pull her hair. It can also cut off the circulation and cause her hairline to bald!  I've seen a few pics where she had her wig off and you can see her wig cap line indented on her forehead. She's causing major trauma to her hair follicles. 

She might be wearing her outdated side bangs due to bald spots such as this: http://cosplayruinedmylife.tumblr.com/post/140421775558/time-for-another-less-than-fun-post-to-warn-you

Just speculation since its obvious she doesn't take good care of her body and her hairline looks like its receding. This isnt normal to have happen to someone her age.

Posted

I think the receding hairline is due to her wearing wigs so often. If the wig cap is too tight, it can pull her hair. It can also cut off the circulation and cause her hairline to bald!  I've seen a few pics where she had her wig off and you can see her wig cap line indented on her forehead. She's causing major trauma to her hair follicles.  

not only this, but her natural hair color back then has a lot of browns (you can also see this now when her roots grow out), and she's been bleaching the crap out of it for years to make it that platinum blonde. Also coloring it crazy colors. Sooo damaging....

Posted (edited)

Back to the whole topic of Jessica being jealous of Jason's new girlfriend. She's dyed her hair whiter like caseys too now 😂 Just like when she dyed her hair purple like Ryan's ex. 

image.jpeg

Casey below 

image.jpeg

Edited by Codyjay

Posted

Caseys got a cute face Jess is much older and scrawny looking. She's never been baby faced even as a kid the Twitter post she posted today proved that.

image.jpeg

Posted

I'm laughing my ass off at this album right now. The poses are soo bad.

One that gets me the most is the first one where her arm is through through the other girls leg:haiplz: Why does she try so hard to be artsy with stuff like this

http://imgur.com/a/QYQLu

Posted

Sorry to double post but lol

PicsArt_10-18-11.35.35.jpg

PicsArt_10-18-11.36.47.jpg

PicsArt_10-18-11.37.41.jpg

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by JoshAnderson

Posted

This is on the tab when you're on /r/JessicaNigri2

Lel

20161027_144025~2.jpg

Posted

581e5145887c6_Screenshot_2016-11-05-17-3lmao her butthurt captio 

Posted

jessicanigr.jpg

Posted

She might be wearing her outdated side bangs due to bald spots such as this: http://cosplayruinedmylife.tumblr.com/post/140421775558/time-for-another-less-than-fun-post-to-warn-you

Just speculation since its obvious she doesn't take good care of her body and her hairline looks like its receding. This isnt normal to have happen to someone her age.

In her more recent videos showing her getting ready she doesn't seem to even wear wig caps? Maybe it's for this reason or laziness or just forgetting to bring one... You can see at 0:27 of this video https://youtu.be/p3gzJOQE4rY

Posted

In her more recent videos showing her getting ready she doesn't seem to even wear wig caps? Maybe it's for this reason or laziness or just forgetting to bring one... You can see at 0:27 of this video https://youtu.be/p3gzJOQE4rY

OT: Is it just me or does she look younger and way better with that black wig? I think she should try black hair, it'd make her look pale (i've noticed she wants to look really pale nowadays) and actual medium size bangs would suit her better (just like the wig), they would hide her forehead and bangs make some people look even younger, maybe that would help her with her appereance :3

Posted (edited)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by JoshAnderson