• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Discord? I'm new and confused

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So I tried making a post introducing myself. It says it will need to be reviewed by a mod, is that normal? Also do yall have a discord server I can join? 

Posted

So I tried making a post introducing myself. It says it will need to be reviewed by a mod, is that normal? Also do yall have a discord server I can join? 

LOL people are not allowed to share discord servers or even suggest making one to continue discuss something. You get insta banned form the site if you do

Posted (edited)

LOL people are not allowed to share discord servers or even suggest making one to continue discuss something. You get insta banned form the site if you do

i think @beesmakehoneyimakecummy meant an official PULL discord server :alpacaheadshake:

it's normal that your first post/comment etc. on PULL must be reviewed by a mod first. :alpacacrush:

and yes, there is a discord sever: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/announcement/22-official-pull-discord/

click this link to join: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5

(i hope that's what you've meant)

Edited by Alessa
made a mistake

Posted

Anyone know if the PULL discord server is even active anymore? I sent in verification 3 days ago yet still haven't been verified (I think somewhere it says if you haven't been verified in 3 days you'll automatically get kicked). Not sure if I should be doing anything else? 

Posted

Anyone know if the PULL discord server is even active anymore? I sent in verification 3 days ago yet still haven't been verified (I think somewhere it says if you haven't been verified in 3 days you'll automatically get kicked). Not sure if I should be doing anything else? 

Hey there,

yes - the discord server is active, you need to get verified by an admin/mod to join though. The management is under construction though, that might be the reason you didnt get verified yet. Im sure if you'll send a mod a PM on the site they will attend to it. :)