• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fave sunscreen?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

hey guys!! i recently found out my skin type has changed from oily to dry and the sunscreen i've been using has been making my skin create even more dry patches (even though i moisturize day and night). im curious to see what kind of sun screens you guys use and recommend (preferably for oily/dry skin but any type of skin is fine too!). 

thank you<3 

Posted

I hate putting anything on my face and esp hate wearing suncreen because most are thick and heavy and feels like my pores are clogged...but I have great skin and #1 reason is I use sunscreen without fail, rain or shine- every day.. took me years to find my favorites -# 2 and #3 you can get on amazon!!!

1) Krave Beauty Beet the Sun

2) Image Skincare Prevention

3)Biore UV Aqua Rich

Posted

i love the hada labo UV white gel. i have dry skin and i used to use the biore UV aqua rich essence but it was *slightly* drying, but not too bad at all. the only problem is that the HL isnt waterproof/sweatproof so if youre working out id use the biore.