• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Blackpink (formerly Jennie Kim thread)

1726 posts in this topic

Posted

she's rebelling this year, not against yg but the media given her dating ''scandal'' and pointing out her faults in several matters. she's actually very proud of the company and acting so stuck up against the media will do nothing but harm her reputation. do you think reporters would've been this fed up because of a 20 minute delay to the point of leaving the scene and writing bad headlines if she was actually polite in the airport yesterday? 

her being lazy is probably nothing but her being bored and thinking she could spend her precious time somewhere else.

Yeah I've heard she's proud of the company too, so that paints a picture a bit. It may just be the culture and i'm not sure how much are the idols from YG aware of what's going on. She also mentioned Seungri being an "uncomfortable hyung" too at some point.

Posted

Their most recent Summer Diaries definitely showed the girls' bitter/fake side a lot. Like when Rosé was lowkey annoyed that a worker didn't know who she was because they have millions of youtube views. Jisoo has definitely realised something about her friendship with Jennie and has now distanced herself away since she's not really that happy anymore to fulfil Jennie's ship fantasies. Jisoo can be very bold especially when she rolled her eyes as well during an American interview because of Jennie, but Rosé still takes the cake for her digs at the Jennie and friends situation. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3ORhQaMUR4 at 0:16. But like I said last time, these could all just be coincidences. But she did roll her eyes as soon as Jennie started translating for her. 

Whilst I didn't see the eyeroll, I would like to know your reactions on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxyWs2Roh6g

I know her expression is hard to read but to me, this is the only moment I can recall that Lisa "slipped"? Whilst most of their fans claim she was angry over the fact that Jennie was not well, to me but to me it looked more like she was really frustrated? As in, God here she goes again off stage leaving us to deal with the performance frustrated. I know it is probably way too blown out of proportion but something just didn't sit well with me when I watched it.

Posted

the event was messy, with several delays and they were only there for 5 minutes. i know someone that went and said they were late, people around this person were annoyed. of course blinks would deny it, they are their fans but even reporters wrote articles of blackpink being late.

edit: my friend was right and now... http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/10/was-black-pink-20-minutes-late-to-their.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Lmfao, as if YG didnt have enough problems already...for reporters to leave they must be done with their shit already.

Posted (edited)

I believe Lisa is a good dancer if they actually gave her a better choreography to work with. She deserves better than the easy steps so the others can keep up. I don't recall a hype for lisa when she started because people were "pissed" that she was foreign and not as pretty as the other three. 

Lisa was the only hyped member during debut internationally, people went nuts for her "Middle finger up, F U pay me!". And she was named the most beautiful one by the majority on Youtube, Twitter, forums etc. Even the official Tumblr account posted her gifs for that scene. In Korea people didn't focus on any member collectively, but Lisa didn't get any hate.

During their debut press conference Lisa (for her legs) and Rosé (for her waist) were the ones knetz were commenting on. As for her dancing, she's painfully average:

Nobody wants to admit it, but if it wasn't for her figure (she does have pretty lines because of it) she wouldn't get any hype as a dancer. People go nuts for her literally just strutting and posing. 

5 years ago, not even debuted and these 2 blow her off the water and make it look effortless:

Edited by Magenta

Posted

Even taking in to account how rich her family is, I'm amazed that YG puts up with her bratty behavior. Her actions are basically career suicide and he just lets her do whatever she wants. Is he that dumb?

Posted

Seems like someone made a rude expression towards her or something. She mimics the person to Lisa and then says “Like that.” I just get high school gossip vibes from the video. 

Posted (edited)

Lisa was the only hyped member during debut internationally, people went nuts for her "Middle finger up, F U pay me!". And she was named the most beautiful one by the majority on Youtube, Twitter, forums etc. Even the official Tumblr account posted her gifs for that scene. In Korea people didn't focus on any member collectively, but Lisa didn't get any hate.

During their debut press conference Lisa (for her legs) and Rosé (for her waist) were the ones knetz were commenting on. As for her dancing, she's painfully average:

Nobody wants to admit it, but if it wasn't for her figure (she does have pretty lines because of it) she wouldn't get any hype as a dancer. People go nuts for her literally just strutting and posing. 

5 years ago, not even debuted and these 2 blow her off the water and make it look effortless:

It goes back to my point of give her more to do. Also these are BP fans,they go crazy for them breathing and walking. So the F U pay me is more of them overreacting like always. They could just stand and people will be like "OMG THEY HAVE GROWN SINCE THEIR DEBUT" 

Im laughing at the quotes of her being the queen for just doing that......ok. 

Edited by saber932

Posted

Eye rolls are just immature and bitchy 

Posted (edited)

Don't know how to embed these tweets but here are some interesting ones from adidas event

https://twitter.com/bIackpinks/status/1181783956309659648

https://twitter.com/lovesjennie3000/status/1181824145488658432

Jennie doing her best Regina George impression, she's getting bolder and bolder in public, no fucks given. Also:

2fEg47O.jpg

It goes back to my point of give her more to do. Also these are BP fans,they go crazy for them breathing and walking. So the F U pay me is more of them overreacting like always. They could just stand and people will be like "OMG THEY HAVE GROWN SINCE THEIR DEBUT" 

Im laughing at the quotes of her being the queen for just doing that......ok. 

What stans when they had just debuted hours before, LOL? You're set on an alternative reality where Lisa wasn't the clear public fave from the beginning, and where she's a wasted talent. Idols who are exceptional dancers don't need super hard choreo to show that. Seulrene's video has a simple routine, but they're execution is 10/10. Show me a video of Lisa that's on that level and then we'll talk.

Edited by Magenta

Posted

Honestly out of the big3 RIGHT NOW  I would go for SM, JYP is in a fucking cult so noping away of it lol

wtf JYP is in a cult??? What the fuck did I miss is it actually confirmed?

Posted

Yeah I've heard she's proud of the company too, so that paints a picture a bit. It may just be the culture and i'm not sure how much are the idols from YG aware of what's going on. She also mentioned Seungri being an "uncomfortable hyung" too at some point.

i'm pretty sure everyone under yg had idea of how rotten his character is even without knowing about his shady business ventures.

blackpink had weren't sure they were being filmed so what you're seeing is lowkey, can't imagine when there aren't cameras around at all. 9_9

Seems like someone made a rude expression towards her or something. She mimics the person to Lisa and then says “Like that.” I just get high school gossip vibes from the video. 

Not sure they seem to be gossiping and pointing

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1181775394866778113/pu/vid/640x360/edA1WbAoMgK9R6eT.mp4?tag=10

Posted (edited)

Knetizens flood every article on Twice asking when he's gonna call the press and do a press conference like he promised to do like 6 months ago. Yes it's a known fact by now, he's knees deep in that cult.

Edited by Magenta

Posted

OT: JYP himself is a part of a Christian cult (there are lots of cults in SK, even the former president was rumored to be a part of it omg) he promised to make a statement LONG time ago but he said nothing until now lmaoooo

Reading that article in netizenbuzz and seeing the comments made my head hurt. At this point I feel like dissociating whenever I read the excuses on their tardiness. It's pretty obvious from the pictures and NUMEROUS articles that the gorls were late to the event. I heard they were late to their OWN fanmeeting too. 

Now it's becoming clearer why Jennie gets away with being so entitled, her fans praise her no matter what she does and whines if other people criticize her behavior. On one of the netizenbuzz article about Jennie, a user keeps commenting how pitiful Jennie is bc she wants to go on a vacation by herself and not bring her phone to block the world or something? I have a 9-5 job, a freelance job, online classes, I need a break too tf