• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Blackpink (formerly Jennie Kim thread)

9876 posts in this topic

Posted

What the shit is this?

I know this isnt on BP...but good lord. I get what they were going for but....good lord.

as someone who enjoys old school games, i actually really enjoy the text box and grainy dialogue graphics more than i should lol (strangely reminded me of starfox)

the main animation is.... um. curious.

tbh it actually really interests me as a concept, having them all be alien fairies that the 'player' encounters, but it really wasnt pulled off how it should've 

also why does the ending look like someone turning off the camera. pls tell me those weren't real ppl edited somehow into fairies lol

Posted

Maybe of topic but about the sasaeng there's something i believe we should all consider

To be a sasaeng needs spending time 24/7 and a lot of money. As much as some people think they are stupid rich lunatics but this can't be all of it. It's more like a two sided relationship between companies and sasaengs.

Sasaengs do have real info, but they don't give it to us.i mean why should they? They give it to companies and tell them that they know what those companies don't want the general public to know and get paid for shuttung their mouth. On the other side they will tell us 8 lies and 2 true facts so the gossip never ends

I don't mean that all sasaengs are like this, no there are many crazy people chasing idols, I'm just saying this cause i saw the receipts of a company paying them to not speak so if you see them giving you info be sure is not something really important or hard to find out

Sorry for being OT

Posted

easily the worst lyric video i’ve ever seen. i don’t know what psychedelic-trippy-gamer concept they were tryna do but it sucks ass big time. 

the little screen w their faces was pretty cool but scary tho. i focused on their tiny cute heads rotating instead of that gamer mess.

but at some moments it looked like the members were morphing into another ... 

Posted (edited)

My mom is nice to others too. Especially people like doctors, hairdressers and people who do manicure etc. But if they fuck up her hair or nails she will say it. She will say she hates it and she wants them to fix it. My mom is a normal woman, she doesn´t have fans who watch every detail of her appearance.

If hairdresser did something bad to Rosé´s hair maybe she said something. She could be rude during that moment and another person could be there and took it out of context. We shouldn´t really judge her by it

I didn't see her makeup ever being fixed or done different prior to that teaser  :doge:

Stylists have given matching necklaces, comforted Rosie when she cried backstage, filmed them rehearsing and the pinks laughed about it, makeup artist gave Jennie a keychain, drew a design on her bag and gave her stickers for her phone. Plus a ring and bracelet. Yet they're the ones who have acted out and been rude? 'downright horribly rude' means the level of verbally yelling or just being a genuine bitch not just saying she dislikes a look. If the stylists were subjected to that then they wouldn't be giving gifts or being friendly.

Edit: A stylist a few days ago took a picture with her as well

Edited by Bumbumbum

Posted

the line "'cause it don't really matter yeah we know we'll get the streams"...

boy if that ain't the truth.

Posted

Saesangs also said it was going to be retro but it’s hip hop so I don’t buy this at all. 

You have to be really full of yourself to not notice that you’re the only one getting jobs, so I don’t buy that either.

I don’t think Rosé is rude at all... idk why but nah. They also would never be rude because everything gets out / leaked they are very carefull. I’ve also noticed that even fiesty idols are grateful to staff and always say thank you (Jessi, Hwasa) this seems be an extremely important thing in Korea? 

Posted

Little late but just saw the 2nd round of teasers and I pretty much agree with everyone on here! I think Jisoo looks the best :alpacacrush: I hope this will be her comeback where she shines as the stunning visual she is! I just hope she doesn't get lost in the bg from the "in your face" hair colors the other pinks have. But who knows, from what I remember she did say she dyed her hair for this comeback? Then again, not sure lol.

The makeup tho... from afar, it looks pretty good! but from up close, I'm not impressed. I will say, It is a breath of fresh air from what they usually do tho so I'll give them that. Just feel like it could've been executed a little better /:

As for Rosé being rude.. as much as I don't want to believe it :alpacaworry2:, I won't be quick to check it off as being untrue. She does seem like a kind and sincere individual... but at the end of the day, I can't say for sure because I don't know her personally. Besides, looks can be very deceiving.. let's take Lisa's ex-manager for example. I don't think anyone really thought he was capable of doing what he did... and he sure as hell didn't look like that type from the videos I've seen, at least to me. All I can say is, it will be tragic if she really is a rude person.

But I do very much enjoy this tea!!!  :alpacalove:

Posted

I mean I'm gonna call bs because she hung out with a stylist in their Blackpink diaries and there was no tension at all between them. And Rosie introduced them all in an episode and they seemed really friendly. They follow her on her private ig as well, and I don't think that would happen if she had an attitude problem.

I never said any of this was absolutely and positively true in any way,  hence why it’s all alleged. I’ve said in the post that you can choose to believe what you want to believe. How a celebrity acts in front of the camera and how they are in person can be different- I’m not saying that about Rosé at all. All employees under yg are under an NDA but it’s just a theory. If you want to hate on me for giving a possibility for that then it’s okay- because I’ve just come here to talk about why and how it could be- it’s no problem to me at all, I still support BLACKPINK because again, it’s ALL supposedly what the stylists suggests.  

Posted

teasers (i’m on mobile so idk how big this is sorry) 

1FF0FD59-3A3D-4BED-863E-BE4452F5C565.thuA1DE492D-AD9A-49BD-AE44-77EE6584A320.thu85335563-E6EE-40E2-97D8-316B059E2D93.thuD4AAFEC1-63A6-47E0-B9EF-39587BD85463.thu

lisa’s hair is so short but she looks kinda hot here  these teasers are so boring compared to the other 2 though  

Saesangs also said it was going to be retro but it’s hip hop so I don’t buy this at all. 

You have to be really full of yourself to not notice that you’re the only one getting jobs, so I don’t buy that either.

I don’t think Rosé is rude at all... idk why but nah. They also would never be rude because everything gets out / leaked they are very carefull. I’ve also noticed that even fiesty idols are grateful to staff and always say thank you (Jessi, Hwasa) this seems be an extremely important thing in Korea? 

being respectful to staff is just expected of you since they’re the ones doing all the hard work. plus, if you’re rude they can fuck up your mic/screen time in retaliation lol. 

Posted

I would like to believe Rosé is nice and polite but we don´t know them and when I hear this it makes me think... It would really destroy the way I look at her if we would have some proof. I´ve heard from other makeup artists (again no proof) that she is actually really nice and thanks to everyone so i don´t know what to think but your statement makes a lot of sense.

I believe Lisa is the nicest in BP (though bitch to treating her fans honestly unlike Rosé...) It was said by many people (like the cameraman recording her latest dance) that she was one of the nicest idols they´ve ever met. All people say she is very friendly and unlike other idols, she actually wants to become close to people and is more "personal" (hand-shake, hugs etc).

I think Jisoo is just quiet and polite, she said herself this is what she is trying to be while improving herself.

Jennie doesn´t seem rude but she needs to have perfect visual (she is also probably insecure about her looks/body) so it would make sense to be kinda bossy to her stylists.

Yes,  thank you so much for not shitting on me lmao. When I first heard about it it kind of rattled me too. It’s not uncommon for fame to corrupt a person but I’d also like to believe that people are generally kind. Even if she was rude to her stylists, employees are all under an NDA so they couldn’t speak up about things like that anyways. I need to point out that I don’t hate the girls because I don’t know them-I want to support them because all the information I’ve been given is in no way proof at all- just speculation. Thanks for being so kind tho :-)

Posted (edited)

they're really trying to make Lisa have Nana Komatsu look with the hair. I'm glad it's not extensions tho! I'm so bored with her long hair.  Something with her face is off though as if she had more work done??

Still you can tell Lisa is made to stand out with the jewellery and in general styling, Jennie too( but she doesn't pull off the fierce look they're going for)

And still Jisoo REALLY stands out even with the others being favoured. 

OT the tea about girls being rude I mean only person who's shown not to be very friendly with the staff is Lisa, she interacts the least. from what we seen the rest have interacted with staff a few times in vlogs and such apart from Lisa. She was seen close only to the manager I think. But again we really cant know.

Screenshot_20200617-021511.jpg

Edited by ishouldbeatuni

Posted (edited)

I just saw it on twitter and I thought that Lisa’s picture was a fan edit lmao.

Jennie’s first teaser was better, this one’s just unflattering to me, especially with the twists in front of her hair. And there’s just too much stuff in her picture. The headpiece is ugly and probably Chanel or something. 

Edited by thegoldenhour

Posted

Why do they keep on chopping Lisa’s hair man

Posted

I’m getting Joan Jett vibes from Lisa here~

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or do they all have practically the same makeup with one difference?

Rose's awful blush.

Jennie's barely noticeable eye corners.

Lisa's under eyeliner.

Jisoo's gems.

It just seems so PLAIN

tenor.gif

Edited by Bumbumbum