• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Blackpink (formerly Jennie Kim thread)

5604 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i thought Harry Hudson was gay lmao

I don't think there's anything there tbh it sounds like blinks who link BP to anything and anyone and want them to date and he possibly saw something since he's a social climber. or he's just friends with her for the hype blinks bring and his hype from Kardashian is long dead

Edited by ishouldbeatuni

Posted

i thought Harry Hudson was gay lmao

I thought too at first tbh. xDI got fooled by apparances. But now, the hints are too big to deny their fling

Thank you Ballerina Mina for this  recap

Posted

Thank you Ballerina Mina for this  recap

lol you're welcome, I'm bored in quarantine so it was fun to investigate a little

Posted

anyone got links of jennie lazy dancing in 2020?

Posted

anyone got links of jennie lazy dancing in 2020?

This. Is it just me or did all of those clips vanish? Especially the one with jennie and rose during a boombayah performance that got uploaded on instagram and then got deleted because blinks bullied the uploader. It’s a full on lazy dancing scandal 2.0, but got hidden by blinks so quickly. Majority of people don’t even know about it 

Posted

I don't think he did it for clout... he has Kardashians and Jenners to promote him and we all know how well they sell  (also the song kinda slaps tho)

I was sceptical at first cause i was like "lol where is this couple coming from"

So i kinda did some research on this... (sorry if pictures are too big , idk how to edit them to be smaller) & IT'S UNDER SPOILER CAUSE IT'S LONG

Hidden Content

So those are some hints I found, his album is coming soon so maybe we'll get more

oh yeah I'm sold too, sorry I thought everyone was refering to Harry Styles like the other user said in my defense there were some blinks going on about it on twitter so I assume it was him not this Harry, didn't even knew about his existence

If Jennifer is as thirsty for western fame and validation as she looks like she should at least try to go for a more relevant dude next time, I'm not even being sarcastic but A- as people mention she is not going to be crucified as other kpop idols B a lot of artists in the states gain tons of fame from dating the right people 

it would be a good pr move

Posted (edited)

jennie was lazy dancing during their dome tour in japan before the pandemic. it was mostly during forever young. blackpink just look bored on stage when it's not something new lmaoo BUT that still doesn't excuse the fact they were performing to a large crowd of fans who paid money to be there. all of them especially jennie shouldve been giving their all even if they only got 13 songs

Edited by loompa
added comp video

Posted

they're all half assing everything from singing to performance to talking to their fans. I find it interesting that both Lisa and Rose said their best blackpink memory ever was Coachella and Jisoo said debut I think it says much 

I don't agree with the fact that their ig gotta be pre aproved and such. I'm sure they get told to post some things and were given guidelines like( no smoking, high profile people unless linked to their promo and such) but that's the extent. There's been too many times Jennie posted about her non famous friends, Rosé did that many times too with Ashley.  They post randomly about their pets. The fact they post random stories especially. I think they just want to emulate Jenners vibes. 

Also the fact the group ig before was 100% closely managed that's why it was that fan friendly. 

Posted

Is this harry hudson dude the same guy she was with on valentine's day?

Posted

Just confirms he caught it badly but she probably doesn’t want to be serious or maybe just wants to be friends. But to hint so heavily is so annoying knowing how rabid her fanbase is. He should just respect the fact that she clearly doesn’t want anyone to know. He even states that they don’t talk anymore. Men are so weird...

Posted

Seems like an attempt to still get her attention because he feels bitter about it.Sucks that he's hurt but yeah, he should've just kept his mouth shut because her fans seem to have picked up the hint which defeats the purpose of her telling him to keep it private.What a fool,I'm pretty sure this won't make things better between them now.

Posted

Seems like an attempt to still get her attention because he feels bitter about it.Sucks that he's hurt but yeah, he should've just kept his mouth shut because her fans seem to have picked up the hint which defeats the purpose of her telling him to keep it private.What a fool,I'm pretty sure this won't make things better between them now.

i think she's safe, her fan sites hide her relationships just like a huge part of her fanbase , the rest of her fanbase likes to believe she's in secret relationship with Lisa

Posted

Is this harry hudson dude the same guy she was with on valentine's day?

No girl, she isn't that dumb. xD It was Hugo Comte, an overated photographer. He works with Gentle Monster that's probably why they met.

Posted

No girl, she isn't that dumb. xD It was Hugo Comte, an overated photographer. He works with Gentle Monster that's probably why they met.

ooh right! I remembered that the valentine's dude's name also began with an H so that's why I mixed them up