• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you.

Blackpink (formerly Jennie Kim thread)

8517 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by awake and bloom

Posted

sounds like jennie’s type of guy. she literally reeks desperation and it’s so unattractive. still don’t believe jenkai bc how can you go for a girl who is not passionate about her job at all when it’s the same as yours. kai is a god on stage and jennie is the complete opposite. and no opposites don’t attract in this case  

Maybe he liked her personality. 

Also... Krystal wasn’t passionate about her idol job and would half-ass most of her performances, I think it’s pretty clear he doesn’t give af about that. 

Posted

Also... Krystal wasn’t passionate about her idol job and would half-ass most of her performances, I think it’s pretty clear he doesn’t give af about that. 

To be fair on both Jung sisters, they are anemic. So, at least Krystal has a good excuse to half-ass her performance. No one wants to see someone fainting on stage.

In Jennie's case, since no one gives a proper explanation (YG never made a stetament and Jennie never talked about it and dodges the question like a plague), it is very hard to sympathize with her.

Posted

Krystal absolutely did not half ass her performances. 

Posted (edited)

d81ca2d85110a2f6feece413a3922a0e.thumb.j

Sorry but lisa really looks like a Hapa/White girl here

i wouldn't call Lisa Thai here. 

Edited by mmamakdonald990
miss

Posted

YG is using Jennie PERIODT. He saw Jennie as Korea’s favourite member and made her the face of the group. Comebacks cost a lotta money, especially with BPs high production quality in their music videos, whereas Jennie being on a magazine cover every ten seconds isn’t as expensive on YGs side. However we all know what happened to YGs last female favourite CL. The moment a younger new face comes in that can make YG more money for a longer period of time, Jennie will be tossed into the YG dungeon. And none of y’all who called her a spoilt princess are allowed to cry about it if that happens.

Like i have absolutely no connection to any of the members at all, especially Lisa. I feel I don’t know anything about any of their personalities because they’re constantly doing 180 personality changes. I feel that I know nothing about what they’re really like. This is probably down to the fact we NEVER SEE THEM, because they always in the dungeon and their instagrams are just them being models and living a life of luxury. Now that’s not bad, but they’re just not relatable at all.

When I was a new blink , I hated Jennie . And I loved others . She is lazy , she is greedy , she is rude , she's got that attitude

Lazy - Look at her performances

Greedy - YG spoiled her . Getting a solo and starting a song everytime and even singing vocals after being rapper……Isn't that greediness?

Rude - Blinks try to cover it up by saying she is SAVAGE but thats not savage , it's more likely to be rude . Jennie was a bully as well

Posted

sounds like jennie’s type of guy. she literally reeks desperation and it’s so unattractive. still don’t believe jenkai bc how can you go for a girl who is not passionate about her job at all when it’s the same as yours. kai is a god on stage and jennie is the complete opposite. and no opposites don’t attract in this case  

for me if you’re lazy esp in the presence of others then i don’t even want to know what goes on behind the scenes. hoping she doesn’t have poor hygiene issues cause then i would feel bad for the other 3 lol. seems like the type to let her dirty plates pile up lmao. don’t care if you’re somewhat pretty, your behaviour says a lot more and it only shows the surface of what is really inside. 

honestly I thought the same but i now think they “dated”. Tbh dating between idols is probably not something you can call dating anyway. It’s the animal kingdom I don’t think many are looking for substance lol.

I do think however, whatever dispatch put out was staged. It’s like a mix of fake and real. I don’t think either were really serious about it, maybe they got caught before and the companies decided to pretty it up and to use it for image making (kai=sexy heartthrob, jennie=sexy heartbreaker)

There’s really no real evidence. And the stans on twt who make their every breath about each other annoy me the most

Posted

Krystal absolutely did not half ass her performances. 

She certainly did. I adore Krystal but I won’t deny the fact that she looked like she didn’t want to be on stage half of the time. 

Posted

Hyeri's and Rosé's friendship is the cutest thing ever.

Jisoo for Dior Makeup is a vision, and after reading her interview for Elle Korea she left a really good impression on me, she seems really sweet and mature. I really like her even tho she's not the best performer out there, it seems she tries. 

Their group's dynamics are seriously so off. If they've really distanced each other, it's a shame considering they lived, trained and worked together for what? 10 years maybe? And they still have to do it until their contract ends. :doge:

What do you think the girls will do after BlackPink? I personally think Jennie and Lisa will become socialites/influencers, Jisoo could do acting and modeling and Rosé I've no idea, she might be the one most interested on music itself but I can't see her going solo idk

I hope that Jisoo will act and Rose will do music. I agree with you about Rose going solo. I don't see anything from her that shows solo quality. Maybe YG is stifling her because we don't get to see much from Rose. I'm confident that Jisoo will be able to do what Dara does and work on variety shows if she can't act in dramas. I can see Jennie and Lisa doing what Jessica Jung is currently doing but on a smaller scale. Jessica has her clothing line so that helps her stay relevant. None of them will be living as well as they do now. Dara said most of her "friends" stopped contacting her once 2NE1 disbanded so I hope that bp is prepared for that. None of CL's friends promoted her music when it dropped. Alexander Wang and Kiko (GD's ex) were in a video but most of the people she was around years ago were not in the video. It really shows how unloyal people can be. Scooter has A-list clients and none of them posted her song in their Instagram stories. Jennie is in for a shock if she thinks that Chanel will continue dressing her and inviting her to fashion week once she stops being an idol.

Yep. Male idols are like regular boys who don't care about that. Rich men who work all their lives and marry golddiggers or athletes who fall for instagram models. I don't know Kai but he strikes me like a normal guy. Jennie and Krystal are pretty girls who are known for being "it girls" in Korea. Most boys I know would put up with any type of personality to go on a few dates with girls like that. As much as I dislike Jennie, I'm sure that she's a fine person to be around.

Posted

She certainly did. I adore Krystal but I won’t deny the fact that she looked like she didn’t want to be on stage half of the time. 

She has resting bitch face, she's not actually a bitch like some members of BP. also she can actually sing and dance... 

Posted (edited)

She has resting bitch face, she's not actually a bitch like some members of BP. also she can actually sing and dance... 

I am well aware of her resting bitch face. She’s an absolute sweetheart! However, she never looked happy when it came to being an idol and she has hinted that she hated the idol lifestyle in past interviews and her only focus atm is her acting career. Krystal is an excellent dancer but she’s a weak singer & performer.

End of discussion. 

Edited by guccimilk

Posted

How come people didn't think that guy Jennie was with (Hugo?) was straight? Why did so many people think he was homosexual? Did he make comments previously alluding to it? I'm not criticizing you for thinking so, I'm just wondering if there's a backstory there that you all know because I tend to be out of the loop and I don't even know who he is, sorry if this is derailing.

Posted

or who he was paired up with was not his choice lmao.

what is it with jennie and gay guys anyways? does she like being the beard girl?

Posted

How come people didn't think that guy Jennie was with (Hugo?) was straight? Why did so many people think he was homosexual? Did he make comments previously alluding to it? I'm not criticizing you for thinking so, I'm just wondering if there's a backstory there that you all know because I tend to be out of the loop and I don't even know who he is, sorry if this is derailing.

Exactly, there is very little information about his personal life out there. Everyone is judging his sexuality based on how he looks in the pics he took with Jennie and nothing else. 

Posted

1582045330-screen-shot-2020-02-18-at-9.p1582045331-screen-shot-2020-02-18-at-9.p1582045332-screen-shot-2020-02-18-at-9.p

More pics. The article with these pictures said 'Lisa at an airport in a doll-like fashion'. Mmmm, nothing about this makes me think of dolls, maybe ladies from 80s, but that's it. The whole look seems like she got it from her grandma if anything.

On the other hand, I'm really liking the black hair. It frames her face nicely.

Is this not a wig? It really looks like one. It looks fine, but a part of me is concerned it's because her actual hair is extremely damaged. There's been idols who've talked about hair falling out, breaking off, sores from excessive bleaching, only appearing healthy from styling, etc. I think her natural colour is black so to maintain her usual look, she'd have to bleach it often. Here you can see where her real hair starts (but idk how old these are):

G1onfw2-vUjZBgf1F1zgmckSDtPOXclNnCjniSfb

ENRu3XtUUAAJSas.jpg

Maybe she's hiding a new cut/colour for an upcoming event? I'm pretty sure Rose's hair is also mostly extensions and they both look alright blonde, but it can only take so much damage before you have to cut it all off or give it a lot of time to recover, which isn't ~very K-pop~