• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Blackpink (formerly Jennie Kim thread)

5468 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think a good example of where BP utilises standing out properly is their hair colours. Rosé’s hair colour stands out because she’s blonde amongst 3 brunettes, but she’s not the ONLY member at ALL times with a standout hair colour. Also, their hair colours are at least partially their own choice so they can choose dark hair if they want (I.e. Lisa going black).

Jisoo has had pink bob wig, red & purple hair. Lisa has had orange, blonde, grey hair & yellow/blue/green streaks. Rosé has had blonde & red hair. Jennie likes to keep her hair dark but has still had blonde streaks/highlights, ash gray ombré hair & blonde wig.

They all have had a fair chance to stand out via hair colour in their comebacks.

Edited by Ur cancelled

Posted

I think a good example of where BP utilises standing out properly is their hair colours. Rosé’s has colour stands out because she’s blonde amongst 3 brunettes, but she’s not the ONLY member at ALL times with a standout hair colour. Also, their hair colours are at least partially their own choice so they can choose dark hair if they want (I.e. Lisa going black).

Jisoo has had pink bob wig, red & purple hair. Lisa has had orange, blonde, grey hair & yellow/blue/green streaks. Rosé has had blonde & red hair. Jennie likes to keep her hair dark but has still had blonde streaks/highlights, ash gray ombré hair & blonde wig.

They all have had a fair chance to stand out via hair colour in their comebacks.

I feel really bad for Lisa tho , girl is gonna lose so much hair... I wish she keeps it dark for longer now and let her hair get healthy 

Posted

Have these been posted here already? They were uploaded last week and I just watched them. Disappointing, as usual. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUstzDQx8RQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9XOW3qvZAE

Here we go again... First group photo, Jennie isn't only in front of them all, but she has to wear that huge ass WHITE skirt as well. In the second picture, everyone's wearing baby pink except for Jennie, who's in baby blue, and most of her body is seen, but it's similar to Jisoo, so it's a slight pass. Like c'moon...

Posted

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/numerology-life-path-analysis-reveals-blackpink-members-future-destiny/

read it and weep from laugh crying. jennie's is especially hilarious

lmaoooooo

“helps to coordinate and lead theothers on stage” she can’t even coordinate herself on stage and other outshine her by miles

“She is often called the unofficial leader of BP” girl when?

”makes alot of decisions in the group” yeah no Rosé would jump her if that actually became true.

Posted (edited)

definitely not tge only photo Petra had to choose from then you don't realise how photographers work. there was some where they even posed in a line. it's nothing more than choosing a photo the photographer likes. I'm not surprised it doesn't look the most fair as Petra usually takes solo photos that focus on the one subject. I mean in both group photos one stands out in one Jennie in the other Jisoo. 

I don't think Lisa is gonn keep the hair black tbh. the girlie loves other hair colours. Also really no colour change for Rose ? she's still a damn blonde ???? why

Edited by ishouldbeatuni

Posted

They can miss me with the she doesn’t like to be the center of attention bye. This was so cringy, the others must’ve felt so uncomfortable and this girl is out here posing in a white flowy dress in front of them I- (the video is on petra’s insta story)

F051E1A5-2B52-4C4E-B4EA-EA5C68FFC713.jpeg

EDIT: Rosé paid the one group cover dust on her instagram lmao very subtly...

Why do i feel like ive seen rose wear that clothes somewhere? 🤔🤔

Posted

that pic where jennie is like covering jisoo ...come on asdfkk

rose has had better shots and wtf is jennie doing just curled over in that sad pose.this whole thing is incohesive to me and can they please do some different hair and clothes styling on everyone... (but i am not a photographer or anything just from a regular persons pov) lisa is def the best at modeling and the rest of them need some more help :|

my question is doesn't bp/jennie in particular feel embarassed getting this much stuff when they really haven't earned it or do they really have no senses. like her dancing and singing are very average and the only thing she has going for her are her looks which is fine but then why go through having a musical career that you don't care about. even tho kpop careers are mostly for being sold and marketed, many kpop idols still have a vested interest in music and expressing themselves somehow through art or being an entertainer. jennie seems not to want anything to do with it except the fame and money and she already has money???

if i had that much time i would spend all of it practicing and working especially since its my damn job lol

also awesome screen awesome camera long lasting battery life is a bop blinks stream ~~

Posted

does Jennie always have to wear Chanel tho?? :/

Posted

does Jennie always have to wear Chanel tho?? :/

I believe these Vogue covers were all in collab with luxury brands (Jisoo + Dior, Rose + YSL Saint Laurent, Lisa + Bulgari and Jennie + Chanel)? Could be wrong 

Posted

I wish they would come out with something, anything without having it sponsored to hell and back. Ktl the mv was already one big samsung ad, there is a good chance the new one will also have a big brand deal incorporated and many modeling shots of them presenting their sponsored clothing. 

Posted

3fe2612aa47ba740c28bfac4c88eb608.thumb.j703733157256e37afb64ae7ee84b1357.thumb.j2d0691bb9c850aa975c9f00f53d9ac7c.thumb.j

It really looks like she put something in her bra.

Posted

3fe2612aa47ba740c28bfac4c88eb608.thumb.j703733157256e37afb64ae7ee84b1357.thumb.j2d0691bb9c850aa975c9f00f53d9ac7c.thumb.j

It really looks like she put something in her bra.

isn't it obvious tho? with a few exceptions, all kpop girls stuff their bras. it's obvious when one day homegirl is flat as a plank and then she shows up like that^

and that's applicable to everyone in kpop