• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Blackpink (formerly Jennie Kim thread)

1036 posts in this topic

Posted

EDDxhfSUEAA16P1.jpg

LMFAOOOOO but where's the lie tho? ūüĎÄ

this is ridiculous, it doesnt even sound like an official profile but a fanmade one, so i dont know why they're making such a big deal

Its a Pokemon parody and they are taking it seriously ūüíÄ But when Jennie stans call Ros√© anorexic we have to take it, I-

Posted

jennie stans on twitter are posting a hashtag #YouAreSpecialJennie over a dumb character profile.... what are your thoughts on this guys 

Her stans victimize her a lot and every month they trend a new hashtag after some fandom drama. It's never for when she is actually getting public backlash. It's just cringy seeing those hashtags trend all the time especially when some members need it more. Their fandom is just really immature and it's going to affect the girls in the long run if they can't be a team and work things out without projecting it to the whole of twitter. But then again, their fandom is OT1 ruled anyway. It's embarrassing :alpacaworry:.

Posted (edited)

Her stans victimize her a lot and every month they trend a new hashtag after some fandom drama. It's never for when she is actually getting public backlash. It's just cringy seeing those hashtags trend all the time especially when some members need it more. Their fandom is just really immature and it's going to affect the girls in the long run if they can't be a team and work things out without projecting it to the whole of twitter. But then again, their fandom is OT1 ruled anyway. It's embarrassing :alpacaworry:.

This is why I want Rosé to leave so bad, whenever her fans complain about how poorly promoted she is, Jennifer stans jump on us and laugh, but when someone makes a JOKE about their goddess they lose it. 

Edited by arinbunny

Posted

lol it's funny that some fans still think they're gonna get other girls' solos , it ain't gonna happen .

Posted

lol it's funny that some fans still think they're gonna get other girls' solos , it ain't gonna happen .

The reality of this is genuinely so sad because in 3 months, it'll have been 1 yr since Jennie's solo was released. One whole YEAR with no mention of the other girl's solos. Even though most of us knew it would end up this way realizing how long it has been is just so sad.

Posted

Rose just commented and liked this post. What do you guys think?

C2597A45-1DA1-47D5-B2A3-2DF771393EFA.png

Posted

Rose just commented and liked this post. What do you guys think?

C2597A45-1DA1-47D5-B2A3-2DF771393EFA.png

Lmfao the shade ūüė≠

Posted

This is why I want Rosé to leave so bad, whenever her fans complain about how poorly promoted she is, Jennifer stans jump on us and laugh, but when someone makes a JOKE about their goddess they lose it. 

The fact that there's fandom within the fandom and Jennie's is called 'Jennifer' I-

I wheezed.  Omg.

Posted

The fact that there's fandom within the fandom and Jennie's is called 'Jennifer' I-

I wheezed.  Omg.

We are THAT done.

Posted

Imo Lisa may be the other one except Jennie who will get a solo? SEA fans are delusional enough to support YG even after the whole fiasco. I still see a lot SEA blinks on twitter saying they miss papa YG, Bigbang, B.I and shit. 

Posted

I don't see Lisa having a full solo but I could see her being in a unit

Posted

I don't see Lisa having a full solo but I could see her being in a unit

But that would mean that they'd have to release additional content. I mean BP is lucky to get 1 comeback a year (and their latest cb seemed rushed too). YG wouldn't be able to keep up with promising solo's for every member and music from a new sub-unit.

Posted

So, here comes another boring reality with them faking being cute and doing nothing entertaining + Rosé eating 24/7.

Posted

can someone explain to me how is that IG comment shade , I don't get the joke lol