• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Blackpink (formerly Jennie Kim thread)

3528 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A8D86289-77CA-4EDC-9BA4-D4E3BC27AFAA.thu let‘s see if this is gonna be true, i don‘t think so though

Regarding the comeback, Chinese fanbases are starting to collect funds for BPs comeback. Apparently distributors will let them know in advance for releases. They've already gathered over $100K and international fanbases are trying to raise money as well. [source: @Chartsblackpink]

a33a37623b5f2bbde7629c56d73384c0.thumb.p

Brandon (@orangefallis) seems like an influential blink and raised around $1000 to help get KTL to #1 on itunes through gifting. He is saving the leftover funds to help fund their next CB as well.

EMbJ89zUYAAdFu-_(1).thumb.png.4ea595e9b9EMbJ89zUYAAdFu-.thumb.png.1fb9c0e48d7386

Some Blinks are even hoping to outsell TWICEs "Twicecoaster: Lane 1" 467K (best selling gg album / decade) with this next comeback...

Screenshot_(104).thumb.png.a228f16d9ef42Screenshot_(103).thumb.png.406b66641e52bScreenshot_(102).thumb.png.a7ea844e79fc4

So I think Blackpink will do better than KTL in physicals for this comeback especially if its a full album. What remains to be seen is their impact, can they pull another Dx4?

Edited by butterie

Posted

comeback season must be close seeing that their already posing for pictures in the practice room

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 4.52.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 4.52.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 4.52.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 4.53.21 PM.png

Posted

let's see them have the actual comeback first. You never know with YG

Posted

Blinks do this every comeback but then can barely scrape 150k... when they debuted in the west fan & prediction accounts said that it would be their biggest comeback and they would debut really high on US billboard, they had also gathered alot of money and then the sales ended up being like their average first week.... and they did not blow up in sales like “predicted”. 

So yeah we will see...

If this ain’t a full album tho... 

Posted

I just don't understand the hype with BP. like I can see why with BTS but BP is just...I don't know. I'm going to say it they are just a bad attempt to replace 2NE1 by the scumbag YG. 

I feel so bad for the other female groups that really deserve love. Like Apink. 

Posted

There are so many instances where Jennie is shy in front of the camera before it doesn't look cute anymore. Now it just looks rude like she is trying to tell them to go away in an adorable way but it doesn't work anymore. Just makes it look like you're at the event to make an appearance and look good rather than showcasing your actual love for the art and fashion of Chanel.

her stupid fans will still blindly defend her saying omg jennie is so cute and shy, pRoTecT heR aT aLl cOsTs. I mean that's her job as a public figure, if she can't handle it, then why bother being a celebrity. 

Posted

Regarding the comeback, Chinese fanbases are starting to collect funds for BPs comeback. Apparently distributors will let them know in advance for releases. They've already gathered over $100K and international fanbases are trying to raise money as well. [source: @Chartsblackpink]

Hidden Content

Brandon (@orangefallis) seems like an influential blink and raised around $1000 to help get KTL to #1 on itunes through gifting. He is saving the leftover funds to help fund their next CB as well.

Hidden Content

Some Blinks are even hoping to outsell TWICEs "Twicecoaster: Lane 1" 467K (best selling gg album / decade) with this next comeback...

Hidden Content

So I think Blackpink will do better than KTL in physicals for this comeback especially if its a full album. What remains to be seen is their impact, can they pull another Dx4?

man, this is so sad. these blinks are doing this just to brag later about big sales, there's no genuine interest in the music or the girls themselves anymore.

bp is truly pathetic as a kpop group. you got pretty faces who do nothing else than pose for pretty pictures, release 1-2 new songs every 1000 years and their fans stan them to self-insert.

Posted

man, this is so sad. these blinks are doing this just to brag later about big sales, there's no genuine interest in the music or the girls themselves anymore.

bp is truly pathetic as a kpop group. you got pretty faces who do nothing else than pose for pretty pictures, release 1-2 new songs every 1000 years and their fans stan them to self-insert.

literally every kpop fanbase does this tbh?

Its called bulk buying and every CN bar in most fanbases does this so first week sales are high.

Posted

her stupid fans will still blindly defend her saying omg jennie is so cute and shy, pRoTecT heR aT aLl cOsTs. I mean that's her job as a public figure, if she can't handle it, then why bother being a celebrity. 

I'm a big fan of Jennie but I still see when she needs to be addressed with criticism. I agree she shouldn't be a celebrity if she is gonna act like this.

Posted

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

why are people funding their CB??? 

Posted

just like ddd and ktl they’re gonna get a lot of attention bc their stans support everything they do, even if it’s uninspired and boring. just because something gets a lot of hype doesn’t mean it’s necessarily good. nobody cared that ktl was ddd 2.0 but god forbid struggling groups like momoland pull the same tactics.

the only “recent” release of theirs that was interesting to me was dkwtd and kick it imo.

i hope yg gives them more creative opportunities other than fashion shows and samsung ads in the future..

Posted

just like ddd and ktl they’re gonna get a lot of attention bc their stans support everything they do, even if it’s uninspired and boring. just because something gets a lot of hype doesn’t mean it’s necessarily good. nobody cared that ktl was ddd 2.0 but god forbid struggling groups like momoland pull the same tactics.

the only “recent” release of theirs that was interesting to me was dkwtd and kick it imo.

i hope yg gives them more creative opportunities other than fashion shows and samsung ads in the future..

People who bash groups like Momoland, Gfriend and Twice for using the same formula, which is mostly present in their title track only (their b-sides actually have a good amount of variety), but praise Blackpink for releasing the same song for the 4th time in a row (even their b-sides have the same tired structure) are the worst.

They defend BP by saying "it is their style" and won't addimit that it is just Teddy being lazy, but the moment MMLD/Gfriend comes back with their usual sound, they say that they are a one trick pony and are just coping their last song (bc you know, KTL is nothing like 4D or Boombayah, right?)

Posted

Considering the fact that YouTube views are being counted towards chart success officially, I really hope that the alleged come back is actually good and that YG actually uses those Blink streams to Blackpink's advantage instead of doing something stupid. 

Posted

Considering the fact that YouTube views are being counted towards chart success officially, I really hope that the alleged come back is actually good and that YG actually uses those Blink streams to Blackpink's advantage instead of doing something stupid. 

But considering Yg they probably say sike because his a misogynistic and only care about  bb and probably some of its bg too... I do hope tho that yg will stop giving bp anti climactic songs and cringiest raps parts