• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Blackpink (formerly Jennie Kim thread)

3706 posts in this topic

Posted

It's really sad because on Instagram, Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa have all been super active and updating with all their brand deals and shoots and Rosé was the only member who had nothing to post...besides her Bali trip.

Posted

Oh and YGE is planning a new girlgroup something with baby monsters or something...

Posted (edited)

IMG_20200119_235035.jpg

surprised pikachu :o

Edited by jeykehey

Posted

Anyone know when their contracts are up? I mean, they're all rich, do any of them even want to be performers anymore? Maybe Jisoo would still want to act, and it'd be nice if Rose could find a label that would let her sing in her normal voice but they all look so....Done with this.

As for people mentioning they should encourage their fans not to buy them gifts, that all sounds well and good but it'd probably be worse if they refused to accept a gift brought to them in person by a fan. It'd be rude not to accept it even in western cultures so (pure speculation) it doesn't seem weird to me that they'd continue to accept them to make the fans happy.

BUT on that note: I get they're probably so sick of their own music by now but they really should always put in the effort for their fans. It's not the fans fault YG is awful. If you're bored of the normal choreography and have SO much free time, come up with something new, have a few different ideas you can bring to keep it fresh. Do something instead of...idk... Acting like this is your first time performing? I'd be really upset if I paid any kind of money to see them perform. 

Posted

Anyone know when their contracts are up? I mean, they're all rich, do any of them even want to be performers anymore? Maybe Jisoo would still want to act, and it'd be nice if Rose could find a label that would let her sing in her normal voice but they all look so....Done with this.

As for people mentioning they should encourage their fans not to buy them gifts, that all sounds well and good but it'd probably be worse if they refused to accept a gift brought to them in person by a fan. It'd be rude not to accept it even in western cultures so (pure speculation) it doesn't seem weird to me that they'd continue to accept them to make the fans happy.

BUT on that note: I get they're probably so sick of their own music by now but they really should always put in the effort for their fans. It's not the fans fault YG is awful. If you're bored of the normal choreography and have SO much free time, come up with something new, have a few different ideas you can bring to keep it fresh. Do something instead of...idk... Acting like this is your first time performing? I'd be really upset if I paid any kind of money to see them perform. 

when their contracts end won’t Jennie be 27? I seriously doubt she’ll want to keep being an idol, same for Lisa. I genuinely think they’ll split up, it looks like they all have their own stuff going. Maybe it’s for the best.

Posted (edited)

She actually looks great...

It’s not an edit btw it’s real lol

33280FC5-E0C2-418C-BD96-B47B32CA0C55.jpeg

EDIT: if BTS can put out a statement to ban all gifts from fans then BP can too, they just don’t do it...

Edited by Yummmi

Posted

yg really said "here's the new song you ordered, blinks" 

Posted

kind of looks like dakota on the PULL banner lol

Posted

EDIT: if BTS can put out a statement to ban all gifts from fans then BP can too, they just don’t do it...

she's beautiful. hope the stylists take a break from the blonde color for a long while

Posted

yg really said "here's the new song you ordered, blinks" 

idk why but i kinda find it funny lol 😂😂

Posted

IMG_20200119_235035.jpg

surprised pikachu :o

That just furthers the 'BP is gonna disband soon' theory going around. And now's the waiting game for when exactly.

How I see it, YG debuted BP just so they could replace 2NE1. Then he saw the money they could make off of them, and slowly started to use more and more of BP's fund on literally everything else besides BP. And then the Burning Sun scandal happened, to his FAVORITE group, and he knew that with BP's insane money he could get them back on track without Seungri. So, at this point, he's promising fans things like Rose's solo so people won't give up hope and still pay for their concerts, merchandise, albums, and stuff. I think even the girls are starting to see it. Why do you think he pushed all comebacks before BP's? Because BP made money for those other comebacks. When he pushes those out, he will run out of money that BP's late comeback will produce, yet again. They're his milking cows and, that's most likely what they'll stay.

Posted

I feel so bad for BlackPink. Imagine spending time and effort to be in a group only for your label executive to toss you away into the closest and to only use you as a shield when things go wrong for him. YG is so selfish. These girls deserve so much better.

Posted (edited)

More and more they seem just like influencer models.. People shouldn't feel bad for them. If they wanted truly be an idol they wouldn't ignore their fans like they do. 

Also did anyone hear about the Samsung event and how the live stream was filled with Jennie antis? Also the girls looked so done and uninterested while talking to their fans who paid money to see them. they couldn't even fake a smile after a while when taking photos with fans. They gave off elitist vibes like their fans didn't deserve their hug or time. I think only Jisoo had the right attitude. 

These are like 3 days apart. she definetly tweaks things subtly. This is just speculation but it looks like she got jaw relaxes, buccal fat removed and some fillers. I guess to compliment her new hairstyle bc her round face. 

Screenshot_20200120-173105.jpg

Screenshot_20200120-173729.jpg

Screenshot_20200120-174050.jpg

Edited by ishouldbeatuni

Posted

#jenniedeservebetter

I didn’t even click on it when I saw it trending worldwide, like someone said on another forum Blinks are good at playing the oppression olympics...

so I asked a mutual and they explained to me that Jennie stans said J was being maltreated because the interviewer didn’t ask her any questions and also during the Q&A she got hate comments...

Turns out they made it all up *sigh*, they said (with receipts and proof) that there were no hate comments at all and the comments were in another language so how the hell could J get “upset” if she doesn’t even know this language. The interviewer didn’t ask J questions per request of YGE because J was “sick”.

I feel like J needs to become an influencer because she is always “sick” during BP events but when she has to do solo covers (W Magazine a few days ago) and travel for Chanel, partying with celebs she’s suddenly fine, all smiley and dolled up in Chanel taking pics for Instagram non stop, pulling her nose up with her sunglasses at the airport. I truly don’t understand this girl sometimes. 

Also Lisa has been getting everything under sun lol, the tables truly have turned. She is being promoted in the biggest market China, she got an Nylon & Elle cover, Tifanny&Co (!) endorsement, she’s being heavily mentioned by Vogue US & Harper’s Bazaar. Is topping american lists... it’s truly confusing at this point. I still think J will get the most lines & best outfits during the comeback.

Jisoo attended some fashion events, and Rosé is Rosé... it’s truly sad at this point

I know it’s long but that’s it on an “update”

Adding to this, i read that they also accused that the organizers didn't plan any birthday event for Jennie when Samsung allegedly did try to plan an event but were rejected by Jennie's management. As someone living on Indonesia (the event happened here), i'm kinda pissed at international blinks since some fans actually resorts to bullying the interviewer on their insta page and share their information on twitter :S

On another note, what the hell is going on YG's head? i don't get how they tried so hard to hype blackpink and leave them out to rot do questionable moves such as mixnine / yg treasure box instead of focusing on them. They could've been an actual powerhouse and now i feel like they were just "formalities" as in having good sales and rank but weren't that amazing actually.

Posted

More and more they seem just like influencer models.. People shouldn't feel bad for them. If they wanted truly be an idol they wouldn't ignore their fans like they do. 

Also did anyone hear about the Samsung event and how the live stream was filled with Jennie antis? Also the girls looked so done and uninterested while talking to their fans who paid money to see them. they couldn't even fake a smile after a while when taking photos with fans. They gave off elitist vibes like their fans didn't deserve their hug or time. I think only Jisoo had the right attitude. 

These are like 3 days apart. she definetly tweaks things subtly. This is just speculation but it looks like she got jaw relaxes, buccal fat removed and some fillers. I guess to compliment her new hairstyle bc her round face. 

Hidden Content

to me she looks the same ... also there's no way she got recent surgery because the healing process for just the buccal fat removal is absolute hell and you can't even leave the house

gooosh i missed this place lol