• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Blackpink (formerly Jennie Kim thread)

1989 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Honestly,they would've had more than enough time this year to prepare a Christmas song.They haven't released anything in more than 6 months.

Edited by lizardqueen

Posted

Chanced upon this video and jesus, Jennie's proportions are really unfortunate.

Posted (edited)

Chanced upon this video and jesus, Jennie's proportions are really unfortunate.

I dont think her proportions are the problem. That is definitely one of the worst outfits I've ever seen on a blackpink member (all of their outfits look weird af here too). I think the boots are what's making her look proportionally weird. I don't keep up with this thread so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here, but I've seen some speculation around the internet that she's gained weight recently so I suppose that could also be a factor in addition to the weird outfit

Edited by Sugary

Posted

I dont think her proportions are the problem. That is definitely one of the worst outfits I've ever seen on a blackpink member (all of their outfits look weird af here too). I think the boots are what's making her look proportionally weird. I don't keep up with this thread so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned here, but I've seen some speculation around the internet that she's gained weight recently so I suppose that could also be a factor in addition to the weird outfit

Yeah you're right, those boots are horrid.
Not dressing someone 'properly' and in a way that 'compliments' their body type can make them look weird.

Posted

All the outfits are horrible they should fire the stylists.

And what are those boots they are atrocious my god. They look unflattering on her because Jennie is very short and has short legs, so they make her look stumpy. I just know it’s because she had to wear something to stand out from the others, she is willing to wear these ugly, extremely uncomfortable boots just because of that... (I really cannot think of any other reason for her to wear that) 

Jesus this might some of the worst outfits they have ever worn. They literally makes no sense...

Posted

I haven't heard Boombaya in a while but now I remember why, that "Oppa!" addlib still annoys me as ever.

Posted (edited)

It's such a shame what they've done to Black Pink. When Boombayah I was so pumped to see a new girlgroup that I liked. Whistle came out and was great, but it was a downhill from there. The girls are very talented, but they need to leave YG asap. It's a matter of time before a "Minzy type of situation" happens and they disband officially. 

YG started marketing them more and more to western kpop fans, but the main reason why kpop fans like kpop is because they are different to american pop in general. 

Edited by dikov
added stuff

Posted

Yea their outfits totally suck or whatever good god. They’re such horrible performers. I don’t get how they manage to look so sloppy as a group of 4 when there’s much larger groups who have no issues staying in sync...