• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

1167 posts in this topic

Posted

Regulars in chats get shouted out in twitch streams all the time but Holly can't get a shout out in her supposed boyfriend's chat after he's offically divorced ,that's perfect and what a lot of people guessed would end up happening anyway. 

All we are waiting for now is for him to officially walk out from her eeeey. Perfect justice. 

Then watch she'll either 

1) Act the victim and pretend she never harrassed Heidi and that she was just as much a victim if not more than her. 

2) Deny, deny, deny. 

Posted

All we are waiting for now is for him to officially walk out from her eeeey. Perfect justice. 
Then watch she'll either 

1) Act the victim and pretend she never harrassed Heidi and that she was just as much a victim if not more than her. 

2) Deny, deny, deny. 

and or 3

Release more shit on Jared to show more of how much of an asshole he is. 

Posted

Screenshot_20200628-130500.thumb.jpg.008sometimes I love lolcow

Oh how the turn tables :happee:

Posted

Well, I hope Holly's happy with her current lot in life. Posting about nothing but her various birds and desperately clinging on to the few pieces of DCA fanart out there. All while her supposed boyfriend barely acknowledges her despite the shit they went through to be together. Whomp whomp.

wfewewefw.thumb.PNG.f10eeac948f1da56063a

Posted

Well, I hope Holly's happy with her current lot in life. Posting about nothing but her various birds and desperately clinging on to the few pieces of DCA fanart out there. All while her supposed boyfriend barely acknowledges her despite the shit they went through to be together. Whomp whomp.

wfewewefw.thumb.PNG.f10eeac948f1da56063a

Oh don't worry Holly. 

You're still trash. 

Posted

The hell is that supposed to be her trash witch? Jared fell for that? Damn.  What a dumbass. 

Posted

someone made a twitter thread on why Jared is still in the wrong 

Posted

https://twitter.com/i/events/1280824058121039873?s=20

Ready for Holly to chime in with her vast cancel culture knowledge. 

3BFD8F91-6D96-4F61-AD99-EB634D84DB99.thuEven Jon Ronson who wrote the book on it is removing himself from the mess that anti cancel culture has become. Considering she tried to drag the poor guy into her mess I can’t imagine her being too happy about his recent tweets.

Posted

So apparently someone on lolcow is still trading nudes with Jared, no proof so far but I would believe that. 

Posted

So apparently someone on lolcow is still trading nudes with Jared, no proof so far but I would believe that. 

Sounds possible. I do remember, back when it all went down, seeing one of his old fans who he traded nudes with claiming that before he made his divorce announcement he tried to convince her that Heidi was crazy and abusive. It's definitely possible some people took his side and he kept contact with them.

Either way, what a fucking piece of shit he is. He has not learned his lesson, and even if Holly would be cool with it (considering she gets jealous I doubt it) he's an idiot for going back to his abuse of power toward his fans.

Posted

Buuurn Holly now you can feel what Heidi can feel bitch. Karma is comign for Holly yall I can feel it. 

Posted (edited)

Edited together the anon's confession and the q&a that followed, decided to cut out the posts that are questioning the legitimacy of it and/or calling out anon for attempting to take the moral high ground while trading nudes with PJ. Still no proof however and I doubt there will be any.

7400460a78e23725184fb8a2329d272e449c66bf

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Holly already knows and is the reason why she has been acting even more insecure than usual, she is a desperate pickme that doesn't want to admit that she threw her career away for a dickhead that can't even spell the word honest. 

Edited by boopa

Posted

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Holly already knows and is the reason why she has been acting even more insecure than usual, she is a desperate pickme that doesn't want to admit that she threw her career away for a dickhead that can't even spell the word honest. 

I could definitely see her knowing and pretending not to care because shes 'not abusive like Heidi'. Part of me wants to believe she could realize and finally admit she fucked up, but that would require her sucking up her pride and admitting that she isn't the victim she made herself out to be. 

Posted

Edited together the anon's confession and the q&a that followed, decided to cut out the posts that are questioning the legitimacy of it and/or calling out anon for attempting to take the moral high ground while trading nudes with PJ. Still no proof however and I doubt there will be any.

Hidden Content

Holly really shouldn't be suprised seeing how Jared cheated to be with her so if he is cheating and doing the same shit he was doing with Heidi she is the last person who should be suprised.