• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

1133 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know what the point of privating videos is in the first place.  If you're so ashamed of your own behavior (or that of others), you'd think you'd just delete them and be done with it - Hiding them is a lot like when Holly would make her twitter private when this all first happened only to think that waiting a week would somehow make all of the drama go away.

If it's an attempt at moving past the drama, she's fucking failing, considering she has no problem alluding to it every 2.5 seconds on her twitter (and 99% of us have wisened up and followed her for the next time she inevitably goes private again)

Posted

ohohooo she pulled a kenna

pity i can't see the vids with ross anymore, i liked em

Posted

According to lolcow, Holly has been getting stoned out of her mind before her Mental Health Monday streams and she had to cut a recent stream short because she was that high. She also spent a huge chunk of time saying that her procrastinating on her art show piece was because of da internet haterzzz.

Jared and Holly were spotted at an art show together and Holly is all over him. Photos courtesy of an anon on lc.

1581296155880.jpg

1581296651348.jpeg

1581296949831.jpeg

Posted

Jared and Holly look so happy :haiplz:

Posted

According to lolcow, Holly has been getting stoned out of her mind before her Mental Health Monday streams and she had to cut a recent stream short because she was that high. She also spent a huge chunk of time saying that her procrastinating on her art show piece was because of da internet haterzzz.

Jared and Holly were spotted at an art show together and Holly is all over him. Photos courtesy of an anon on lc.

Hidden Content

Wait a second. Holly got high?! I think we went too far lads now birb lady uwu is doing a 420

Posted

Holly's rooster and chicken made an appearance on her stream last night by doing what they normally do: make noise. "He's just a mad boi" she says, and then she explains that she keeps her rooster inside her house because the neighbors don't like to hear it crow in the mornings. They even wrote formal complaint letters which got Holly busted for it because there were at least three sent out against her. But in her typical 'I never do anything wrong uwu' fashion she says she didn't know it was a rooster when she got it and it's not her fault she didn't know. THEN, she says she has to rehome it because of the law and it's discrimination against roosters 'because dogs are just as loud!' she thinks her neighbors have a 'stigma' against them. 

And finally she said that she lets her chickens roam her house and shit all over the place, including her bed.

Posted

Holly's rooster and chicken made an appearance on her stream last night by doing what they normally do: make noise. "He's just a mad boi" she says, and then she explains that she keeps her rooster inside her house because the neighbors don't like to hear it crow in the mornings. They even wrote formal complaint letters which got Holly busted for it because there were at least three sent out against her. But in her typical 'I never do anything wrong uwu' fashion she says she didn't know it was a rooster when she got it and it's not her fault she didn't know. THEN, she says she has to rehome it because of the law and it's discrimination against roosters 'because dogs are just as loud!' she thinks her neighbors have a 'stigma' against them. 

And finally she said that she lets her chickens roam her house and shit all over the place, including her bed.

This woman is mentally not okay. Have fun with this Jared. 

Posted

Holly would be the neighbour from hell. Did she seriously say she lets her birds just wander around the house and shit everywhere? It looked like a really nice house when she did that piece on it, but wasn’t that not long after she moved there? Man she and her birds must be trashing that place.

Posted

God forbid any of her neighbors ever try and visit her house, it must stink to high heaven. I bet she's gonna stall the re-homing process, get herself caught again with the rooster, or something similar to warrant another letter from her neighbors or maybe even a call from animal control about her hoarding tendencies. That house is going to turn unlivable if she ever tries to sell it in the future with all the chicken shit.

Posted

She's legally not allowed to own a rooster and she didn't try to rehome it before her neighbors filed complaints??? 

Posted

Someone on lolcow replaced Holly's unusually wrinkly eyelids with labia and I'm deceased. Link

Oh man our girl is so wacky can you handle it? Someone tell this bitch eating junk food is not a personality trait.

Holly retweeted this owl sketch then decided to be a LITERAL fucking copy cat. Shitty sketches while being a vampire....I thought she was a witch?

Posted

Someone on lolcow replaced Holly's unusually wrinkly eyelids with labia and I'm deceased. Link

Oh man our girl is so wacky can you handle it? Someone tell this bitch eating junk food is not a personality trait.

Holly retweeted this owl sketch then decided to be a LITERAL fucking copy cat. Shitty sketches while being a vampire....I thought she was a witch?

watching that video she made somehow made me a thousand percent more tired of this bitch lmfao 

Posted

Her neighbors have every right to file complaints bc they're HER NEIGHBORS. Also thats not good not only for her house to let them run around and shit everywhere, but bad for the health of her birds. She cant be such a bitch abt everything esp when it's law

Posted

Her neighbors have every right to file complaints bc they're HER NEIGHBORS. Also thats not good not only for her house to let them run around and shit everywhere, but bad for the health of her birds. She cant be such a bitch abt everything esp when it's law

Also, isn't it unhealthy to live with poop like that? 

Posted

Also, isn't it unhealthy to live with poop like that? 

tldr shortness of breath is the best case scenario

not only is it unsanitary, bird poop can become very powdery so she could be breathing it in and damaging her lungs. With pigeons I know you can get a bacterial infection from a fungus known as cryptococcus, but i don't know any specific conditions associated with chicken poop. I'm sure there are plenty tho.