• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

1091 posts in this topic

Posted

If I'll put on my tin foil hat for a second... it might be part of their plan! Holly acts out and attacks people, which shields Jared from the shallowest critics, making him seem mature, calm and responsible and thus making people more likely to forgive him/move on!

...Buuut it's probably more likely just Holly being more anxious and unstable. She must be somewhat paranoid/obsessed with how people percieve her because based on her twitter likes it's obvious that she stalks any mentions of herself, Jared and now DCA, liking any tweet that sides with her. Jared is a manipulative piece of shit who will wield the small amount of goodwill he has now extremely carefully. Considering what Heidi has said about him apparently being angry at Holly whenever she was acting out towards her, I'd imagine he's probably not thrilled at her still victimizing herself. He seems to be the kind of manipulator who doesn't want people messing with his shit, especially since he's leaning on this good guy image.

I won't be watching the new D&D show, but I'm happy that both Chris Perkins and the rest of the cast are dismissing "concerns" from butthurt DCA fans from the get-go. At this point, even if the accusations about Jared (and Holly) were completely untrue and they were innocent, the controversy surrounding them makes them extremely bad PR. Wizards of the coast has had trouble in the past associating/hiring people that have been idiots, and their solution has always been burying it as quickly as possible and moving on as if nothing happened. This is the last we'll hear of DCA in any sort of official WoC capacity.

Posted (edited)

If I'll put on my tin foil hat for a second... it might be part of their plan! Holly acts out and attacks people, which shields Jared from the shallowest critics, making him seem mature, calm and responsible and thus making people more likely to forgive him/move on!

...Buuut it's probably more likely just Holly being more anxious and unstable. She must be somewhat paranoid/obsessed with how people percieve her because based on her twitter likes it's obvious that she stalks any mentions of herself, Jared and now DCA, liking any tweet that sides with her. Jared is a manipulative piece of shit who will wield the small amount of goodwill he has now extremely carefully. Considering what Heidi has said about him apparently being angry at Holly whenever she was acting out towards her, I'd imagine he's probably not thrilled at her still victimizing herself. He seems to be the kind of manipulator who doesn't want people messing with his shit, especially since he's leaning on this good guy image.

I won't be watching the new D&D show, but I'm happy that both Chris Perkins and the rest of the cast are dismissing "concerns" from butthurt DCA fans from the get-go. At this point, even if the accusations about Jared (and Holly) were completely untrue and they were innocent, the controversy surrounding them makes them extremely bad PR. Wizards of the coast has had trouble in the past associating/hiring people that have been idiots, and their solution has always been burying it as quickly as possible and moving on as if nothing happened. This is the last we'll hear of DCA in any sort of official WoC capacity.

Honestly at this point the smartest thing for Jared to do if he wants to maintain this goodwill he’s managed to get back would be to cut ties with Holly. I don’t even think his fans like her that much, and she keeps bringing attention back to his scandal by constantly liking tweets about it. He’s a weirdo for sure, but unlike Holly, he seems like he’d be able to curate and maintain new friend groups by at least PRETENDING to be professional. His response to the show ending vs hers is just...weird.

Edited by labellamafia

Posted

Judging by Jared's recently liked tweets and the "I'm in the sads" pity party Holly is throwing herself, I'd hazard a guess that neither of them has learned anything from the last few months.  

Screenshot_1.png

1575902611415.png

Posted

Judging by Jared's recently liked tweets and the "I'm in the sads" pity party Holly is throwing herself, I'd hazard a guess that neither of them has learned anything from the last few months.  

Screenshot_1.png

1575902611415.png

"trying to do better than our exs" jesus fuck can jared and holly leave Heidi alone...

Posted

"trying to do better than our exs" jesus fuck can jared and holly leave Heidi alone...

I was going to say something about him buying his own bullshit, but that's not really it.

He resents Heidi. He hates her. Because his actions took an emotional toll on her, putting him in the wrong when he wanted to be right. He's not delusional, he's selfish.

Posted

I was going to say something about him buying his own bullshit, but that's not really it.

He resents Heidi. He hates her. Because his actions took an emotional toll on her, putting him in the wrong when he wanted to be right. He's not delusional, he's selfish.

I honestly think he's also mad at himself because Heidi compared to Holly is a prize and he lost that. Now he gets crazy girl who talks to pigeons. 

He thought he could get his cake and another many on the side. 

Posted

Screenshot_1.png

1575902611415.png

"We're all just out here trying to do better than our exs." 

Well you're failing at that Holly because Ross is out having an actual life instead of a pity party based around a self insert rp character. 

Posted

"We're all just out here trying to do better than our exs." 

Well you're failing at that Holly because Ross is out having an actual life instead of a pity party based around a self insert rp character. 

And Heidi is actually doing something with her life instead of depending on being canceled for money. So...yeah. Says a lot. 

Posted

I don't remember if it was said before when Ross cosplaying Garrus was brought up, but Holly's low self esteem definitely made her latch onto Ross. I don't know if she ever loved him but he was definitely more into her than she was into him, and that's why she liked him. A dude willing to give her attention and play dress up with her made her feel wanted regardless of her own romantic feelings. That could also be said of her with Jared.

Posted

Just came here quick to inform that Holly has pulled another Etika again. As many of you may know there's this whole shits how with JK Rowling today, and of course Holly had her two cents to say. 

And by two cents I mean that she made it all about herself again. I have no screenshot, but apparently she wrote that people are more important and that we should really learn to be kind to them too. She deleted it almost immediately and just wrote an even shorter tweet.

Yikes Holly, you really have to make everything about yourself huh? 

Posted

Holly Conrad Shut The Fuck Up Challenge

1576781029766.jpeg

hollyareyouserious.thumb.PNG.7f00abb8e56

Posted

Holly Conrad Shut The Fuck Up Challenge

1576781029766.jpeg

hollyareyouserious.thumb.PNG.7f00abb8e56

I mean, it's Etika all over again. I'm sure she's itching for drama now that no one cares about her or her D&D character

Posted

What did Holly say?

Posted

Found on lolcow - this is apparently from a charity event a few days ago.   

This is even more awkward that my first homecoming date photo - and I didn't think that was even possible.

1576814258621.jpg

I mean, it's Etika all over again. I'm sure she's itching for drama now that no one cares about her or her D&D character

My thing is she thanks him for 'teaching me'.  Like, isn't it common sense to not talk about anything to do with Trans rights when you're a cis person yourself? She can claim to be an ally all she wants, but Holly is toeing the line between "ally" and "doing it so I look like I give a fuck when I most certainly do not", especially when her and Jared's newer fanbase is openly transphobic towards his accusers.

Posted

1576814258621.jpg

tfw you ruin two marriages, air your dirty laundry on the internet, accidentally end your own career, and are stuck with a person who not only smells like a zoo but will only sleep with you by pretending to be someone else.

Someone called out Jared for virtue-signalling and they're right; people like him and Holly only want to seem like good people without actually doing anything. Holly isn't welcome in the LGBT+ community after claiming to be ace until she slept with Jared of all people, and Jared has done fuck all to stop his transphobe supports from attacking people like his accusers and Heidi's ex solely because they're not cis.