• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

1133 posts in this topic

Posted

Fucking finally, they should've pulled the plug long ago, and not even allowed any other employees from WOTC to interact with them in the first place (looking at you, Perkins). However there are many fans already complaining on tweets WOTC have made about the next pax stream, as well as in other tweets, mostly with Mica Burton's tweet.

I wonder if the angry fans will either invade the stream or will holly finally make them shut down so they won't burn her more to the eyes of the d&d peeps though tbh I don't think they will

Posted

Fucking finally, they should've pulled the plug long ago, and not even allowed any other employees from WOTC to interact with them in the first place (looking at you, Perkins). However there are many fans already complaining on tweets WOTC have made about the next pax stream, as well as in other tweets, mostly with Mica Burton's tweet.

I wonder if the angry fans will either invade the stream or will holly finally make them shut down so they won't burn her more to the eyes of the d&d peeps though tbh I don't think they will

They'll probably have the stream closely monitored to keep the DCA crybabies out. Holly is crying about it now, but in about a week she and Jared will probably start talking shit about WOTC for axeing their show and having the entire original cast come back except for the two of them.

Capture.thumb.PNG.c3bdb76b7bca04fba661a4

Posted

They'll probably have the stream closely monitored to keep the DCA crybabies out. Holly is crying about it now, but in about a week she and Jared will probably start talking shit about WOTC for axeing their show and having the entire original cast come back except for the two of them.

Probably, but at least today they didn't. They had a stream explaining all of this, and from the second twitter I have (only to follow Holly in case she goes private again) there were a lot of peeps already complaining on the official d&d stream and they have had mods deleting their messages. It's gonna be a clusterfuck once they start streaming again, but I think in the end this will help to fizzle out any remaining fans, mostly now that they won't be able to watch anything else but holly or jared's streams, and no strix or diath for the foreseeable future, or hopefully never. 

Posted

Of course they'd be complaining on Mica's tweets. She always seems to get more hate than others in things for some reason I don't get. She seems nice. 

Also those DCA people can go watch a good DnD stream instead. 

Posted (edited)

Oh shit nvm, Jared's not going gentle into that good night, he has posted his response already and it reeks of how he handled Heidi all over again

Screenshot_20191203_191936.jpg

PS: the gentle into a that goodnight is with heavy sarcasm, I was mostly expecting Holly to be the one kicking and screaming into oblivion, but it seems Jared's gonna change the the dynamic and NOT hide behind Holly and take a direct approach. It might also be that no one's watching his d&d december shit and he's now really going to hurt for money.

Edited by sneaky_NWR

Posted

Jared and Holly: The internet tried to cancel us, but we survived!

WOTC: 

hqdefault.jpg

Posted

Oh shit nvm, Jared's not going gentle into that good night, he has posted his response already and it reeks of how he handled Heidi all over again

Screenshot_20191203_191936.jpg

PS: the gentle into a that goodnight is with heavy sarcasm, I was mostly expecting Holly to be the one kicking and screaming into oblivion, but it seems Jared's gonna change the the dynamic and NOT hide behind Holly and take a direct approach. It might also be that no one's watching his d&d december shit and he's now really going to hurt for money.

"Their story is not over" 

Translation

"We're going to keep larping our sex fantasies that ruined everything." 

Posted

I saw people in the comments talking about how traumatized Holly was by the whole scandal and I about gagged. Their fans are so blind.

Posted

I saw people in the comments talking about how traumatized Holly was by the whole scandal and I about gagged. Their fans are so blind.

Im traumatized from seeing Jared bird dick. Holly can go fuck her self with her "Umu feelz sorry for me Guyz" personality

She isn't traumatized. She benefited from the scandal just like Jared did.

Posted

Im traumatized from seeing Jared bird dick. Holly can go fuck her self with her "Umu feelz sorry for me Guyz" personality

She isn't traumatized. She benefited from the scandal just like Jared did.

The only traumatized one is Heidi and maybe Ross. I can't believe Holly considers herself a mental health advocate. To advocate for mental health, you have to have the capability of introspection and self-awareness. She doesn't.

Posted

I literally saw a commenter comparing the cancellation of DCA to strangling a child ("They're can cancel DCA, you could also strangle a child but people'd be pretty pissed"  WTF???).   Nothing about them or their fanbase is sane anymore.

Posted

Some of the commenters on that tweet were nuts. One of them was blaming WOTC saying they wouldn't watch the new show because they didn't want to trust them with their emotions again. Ok you realize Holly and Jared are the ones to blame here for literally fucking up the entire show not WOTC right? Way to back the wrong horse. I'm wondering why they don't just get it over with already and start a new show with the 2 of them since that's what it seemed like they want to do. I'm going to guess having their forbidden romance play out through roleplay was the basis for their entire relationship. Now that they've fucked for real and everyone hates them for it most of the lust is gone and their characters don't have anything to do anymore. Wasn't the whole thing with Strix and Diath a big will they/won't they? Any time a show finally answers that question and the tension is gone no one cares anymore. Strix and Diath are dead and so is their relationship lol.

Posted

Wasn't the whole thing with Strix and Diath a big will they/won't they? 

Someone over on my tumblr said that originally, Diath/Strix were supposed to be a sibling type of relationship that they morphed into a "Will they/Won't they?" kind of thing, which just adds a whole new layer of "YIKES" to the whole thing.

Posted

1575417886468.png

giphy.gif

@holly & Jared

tumblr_o6uxsk5Z4g1shsq9jo1_540.gif