• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

990 posts in this topic

Posted

Tbh I don't think so. Since I don't think the greater lgbt+ community has a word for it for anyone to use. 

I'd say she is basically just a straight girl through who can't seem to get basing your real life affection just on fictional characters is a bad idea. 

I don't think the lgbt+ community would want her anymore anyway. She used to be a voice for asexuals, but since she admitted that she was sexually awoken by Jared and ruined two marriages to get into his pants, she can't claim that label anymore. She's got fictophilia. She can't connect with average people, but she is sexually attracted to fictional characters aka Garrus and Diath.

inb4 she starts claiming she kins with fictional characters

Posted

I don't think the lgbt+ community would want her anymore anyway. She used to be a voice for asexuals, but since she admitted that she was sexually awoken by Jared and ruined two marriages to get into his pants, she can't claim that label anymore. She's got fictophilia. She can't connect with average people, but she is sexually attracted to fictional characters aka Garrus and Diath.

if she starts claiming to kin I'm gonna die because you know she is the type to make fun of them until she can use it for pity points. 

Posted

sound like she a 2012 tumblr girl 

Posted

sound like she a 2012 tumblr girl 

100% agree - but when was she not a tumblr girl tho

shes overly sensitive, doesn’t own up to her mistakes, *is not like other girls*, sHe’S sO qUiRkY, she’s obsessed with mental health but knows jack shit about it, she uses her fantasy life to cope, she whines about her hurt feelings and makes it all about her

holly is tumblr 

Posted

100% agree - but when was she not a tumblr girl tho

shes overly sensitive, doesn’t own up to her mistakes, *is not like other girls*, sHe’S sO qUiRkY, she’s obsessed with mental health but knows jack shit about it, she uses her fantasy life to cope, she whines about her hurt feelings and makes it all about her

holly is tumblr 

nah tumblr is a website that has people who like it and actually has some success. 

It's more like Holly is a random forum that people used to go to until it turned out the admin was a complete ass so everyone left. 

Posted

nah tumblr is a website that has people who like it and actually has some success. 

It's more like Holly is a random forum that people used to go to until it turned out the admin was a complete ass so everyone left. 

Holly is myspace. 

Posted

Holly is myspace. 

How dare you besmirch the good old name of ye old Myspace!!

In all seriousness Holly is Tumblr but i can easly see the Myspace ananogly too 

Posted

How dare you besmirch the good old name of ye old Myspace!!

In all seriousness Holly is Tumblr but i can easly see the Myspace ananogly too 

It's funny though that no one on tumblr is really buying her bs but she is peak 2012 tumblr basically. 

Posted

It's funny though that no one on tumblr is really buying her bs but she is peak 2012 tumblr basically. 

She's a mix of peak fandom 2012 tumblr and current sjw tumblr.

Posted

Tbh I don't think so. Since I don't think the greater lgbt+ community has a word for it for anyone to use. 

I'd say she is basically just a straight girl through who can't seem to get basing your real life affection just on fictional characters is a bad idea. 

Pls shes not LGBT+ at all. But since she's so fucking delusional I don't think its gonna take long for her to attach some made up sexuality that is attracted to fictional characters only so she can force herself in a community she doesn't belong to.

She's already a  "UwU don't bully and harass me you're ableist even tho I clearly am a shitty person" middle aged white cishet bitch with badly dyed hair and there's plenty of them that forced their way in the LGBT community sadly

Posted

Holly is the rare type of delusional, manipulative bitch who claims she's being oppressed when she's just facing consequences of her shitty, horrible behavior. She's so gross, but at this point I can't tell if it's all an act or if she actually believes it.

Posted

Holly is the rare type of delusional, manipulative bitch who claims she's being oppressed when she's just facing consequences of her shitty, horrible behavior. She's so gross, but at this point I can't tell if it's all an act or if she actually believes it.

Either way she is terrible 

Posted

I mean, she is the same one who screamed about "mistress" being a misogynistic term - when it's honestly just the best term for what she is to Jared.

Posted

I mean, she is the same one who screamed about "mistress" being a misogynistic term - when it's honestly just the best term for what she is to Jared.

Don't forget backstabbing bitch! 

Posted

Maybe she prefers "side chick" being into birds and all that lol