• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

762 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Honestly, the only reason I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt with her parents thing is from my own personal experiences. 

Idk how to even explain this but people do act like Holly when their parent is abusive, they can flip flop and even go off to defend said parent. Only a part of me is skeptical because she takes anything as abuse and is known for lying. 

But believe it or not, a lot of people who don't get proper help and grew up with an abusive and/or shitty parent acts just like Holly does, my sister acts like that when it comes to my dad, I remember when she uninvited him from her grad, talked so much trash, did not speak to him for years, and just acted like Holly when Holly shit talks her parents and then when they started talking again she goes off to defend him even when she knows he's in the wrong.

She even went and sacrificed my brother and I to keep being in good graces with my dad and even went to defend him when he put his hands on me, forced me to talk to our dad when I stopped talking to him for more valid reasons than her reasons for not talking to him, etc.

She has gone from calling him a  asshole to a good father/man.

I personally am not like that 

Also, not all abusive people are abusive 24/7, I do have some good memories with my dad, more so ones prior to him starting to become abusive. 

My cousin also acts like this when it comes to his mom

So I wouldn't be shocked if Holly is telling the truth about how her dad treated her but is so traumatized from her dad walking out her life that she feels the need to be in good graces to keep him from walking out again, she comes off as the type to be like that to be honest, I just find it....depressing and kind of pathetic as bad as that sounds. Don't even try to wrap your head around it because you will not be able to, it's complex and if she had a good therapist she wouldn't be going this hard to defend him like how she does.

As for her mother, I'm really skeptical about that but y'all do bring up valid points about her dad might have manipulated her into hating her mother and if she really want to stay in good graces with her father then she'll definitely 100% hop on that narrative about her mother even if there's proof against it, even if, deep down she knows it isn't true. 

If you ever watch rick and morty, Beth is a perfect example of a person like this and you really can't tell them shit or even bring up how their parent treated them because they'll go so hard to cap for said parent it's astonishing. And they're really hard to deal with irl because they will be willing to sacrifice you and your happiness just to keep their trashy parent in their life and no matter what said parent does. 

And sorry this is so long and even bringing up my personal experiences but I needed an example

Edited by maroontalk

Posted

And sorry this is so long and even bringing up my personal experiences but I needed an example

Don't feel bad for bring up personal experiences. I mean if it was completely unrelated it'd be weird,but this is very much related so you're very much fine. 

Posted (edited)

Anons on lolcow screencapped Holly's older tweets of her talking about her mom and some traumatic moment she had in her past. Honestly I can't tell you if the latter was in her childhood or adult life, but if a tweaker is anything to go off of I'd say it was either her mom's boyfriend, her underage affair, or her dad? Because she mentions her dad getting high in one of the tweets, but doesn't say off of what. I went ahead and capped some more tweets that mentioned her mom and dad.

Spoilering for being image heavy

1570078445602.png

1560992951396.jpg

These were taken this year, one month apart.

1570078924766.png

screencapture-twitter-HollyConrad-status

Dorse Lanpher passed in 2011.

And this was after her paternal grandfather passed away ("pappy," not Dorse Lanpher)

twitter-holly-3-27-2018.thumb.PNG.0b46a4

twitter-holly-2-19-19.thumb.PNG.5b639341

twitter.thumb.PNG.d973000c5fb59bcfa6ccf7

twitter-holly-5-14-2018.thumb.PNG.920971

twitter-holly-2-8-2017.thumb.PNG.f3499e5

She can't seem to decide whether she wants to mourn her mom or cap on her.

Edited by Lopunny
adding on

Posted

Anons on lolcow screencapped Holly's older tweets of her talking about her mom and some traumatic moment she had in her past. Honestly I can't tell you if the latter was in her childhood or adult life, but if a tweaker is anything to go off of I'd say it was either her mom's boyfriend, her underage affair, or her dad? Because she mentions her dad getting high in one of the tweets, but doesn't say off of what. I went ahead and capped some more tweets that mentioned her mom and dad.

Spoilering for being image heavy

Hidden Content

She can't seem to decide whether she wants to mourn her mom or cap on her.

Oh seeing her and Heidi talking. 

Sometimes I forget they were friends before this and Holly basically is harassing someone who trusted and cared about her before all this happened. It's sad to think about. 

Posted

looks like she’s back doing mental health mondays, also found this in her likes and its like...you didn’t do any of that. never apologized, never acknowledged her mistake, never did anything to fix the situation. the victim complex on this woman actually makes me mad, as a person who dealing with mental illness

9431BAD5-B50F-4145-9F4C-D7797BF35EBC.jpeg

FD3A0ED5-EA40-4592-9CB8-497B030C52DF.jpeg

Posted

looks like she’s back doing mental health mondays, also found this in her likes and its like...you didn’t do any of that. never apologized, never acknowledged her mistake, never did anything to fix the situation. the victim complex on this woman actually makes me mad, as a person who dealing with mental illness

9431BAD5-B50F-4145-9F4C-D7797BF35EBC.jpeg

FD3A0ED5-EA40-4592-9CB8-497B030C52DF.jpeg

So Holly is basically trying to keep her "UWu I'm a mENTAL heaLTh Guru Owo ~" shtick going even though everyone knows shes ableist as fuck to anyone that's not her? 

Posted

I thought you could legally get in trouble posing as someone who can help others with mental issues when you aren't certified?

Posted

Holly has done plenty of illegal things and still hasn't gotten in trouble for them.

Posted

Holly has done plenty of illegal things and still hasn't gotten in trouble for them.

That's true I mean she scammed a cancer patient and got away with that. :/

Posted

That's true I mean she scammed a cancer patient and got away with that. :/

And trespassed on government property, then scanned someone's book and posted it to her patreon where her fans paid for it. 

Posted

To Holly acknowledging her mistake isn't "I'm sorry I slept with someone who was still married", "I'm sorry I'm a homewrecker", or "I'm sorry I outed victims to their abuser" it's "I'm sorry I'm mentally ill you can't expect anything from me uwu". She doesn't understand there are LEVELS of I'm sorry and hers is level 0, the non apology. Right up there with "I'm sorry you feel that way".

Posted

And trespassed on government property, then scanned someone's book and posted it to her patreon where her fans paid for it. 

Never have I ever wanted to rat someone out to area 51. 

Mostly because no one has been that dumb to do that shit. 

To Holly acknowledging her mistake isn't "I'm sorry I slept with someone who was still married", "I'm sorry I'm a homewrecker", or "I'm sorry I outed victims to their abuser" it's "I'm sorry I'm mentally ill you can't expect anything from me uwu". She doesn't understand there are LEVELS of I'm sorry and hers is level 0, the non apology. Right up there with "I'm sorry you feel that way".

Hell I'd call it a level -1 because it implies everyone whose got a mental illness is a cheater and asshole like her.