• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

1043 posts in this topic

Posted

I honestly can’t tell if what is actually true in what she says about her parents. I know many people who do not like their parents because they are abusive and they disassociate from them but in Holly’s case it’s so confusing and I’m not inclined to trust her after what’s shes done 

Posted

Tbh I can't help but wonder if the first part was right,but her dad manipulated her perception of her mom and him because it's not like her mom could defend herself at that point.  

It's pretty obvious her dad is an asshole for leaving her mom and her in a time of need I wouldn't put it above the guy to come back and try to go back in for the money. And believing her dad might help her think she isn't wrong for cheating on Ross and leaving him. 

Posted

It would make sense if her dad manipulated her into believing that her mom was a terrible person after she died, given that he made the decision to bail on the both of them when he was the sole breadwinner in the house and had to be around his wife longer than Holly did. But we had glimpses of Holly's disdain for her own mom in the old interviews where she reiterates that she felt "trapped" by her mom and wanted to get away from taking care of her so she could live her own life without having to care for another person. It wasn't until she died that we learned that Holly thought her mom wasn't a real mother to her and abused her physically/sexually. I think in an older post she said that her mom got drunk at her and Ross's wedding and said some shit that nearly ruined her wedding.

Posted

It would make sense if her dad manipulated her into believing that her mom was a terrible person after she died, given that he made the decision to bail on the both of them when he was the sole breadwinner in the house and had to be around his wife longer than Holly did. But we had glimpses of Holly's disdain for her own mom in the old interviews where she reiterates that she felt "trapped" by her mom and wanted to get away from taking care of her so she could live her own life without having to care for another person. It wasn't until she died that we learned that Holly thought her mom wasn't a real mother to her and abused her physically/sexually. I think in an older post she said that her mom got drunk at her and Ross's wedding and said some shit that nearly ruined her wedding.

I think that drunk at the party was Ross' aunt or something. Not her mom. 

Posted

I think that drunk at the party was Ross' aunt or something. Not her mom. 

Found a screenshot from her blog. It was her step-mom.

1557506166814.png

I have... a lot more questions than answers.

Posted

Yeah this post definitely has more questions and concerns than I ever had before. 

Posted

Her flip flopping kills me. She will say whatever she has to say to make her point at any given time. She'll play the my parents abused me card as her favorite excuse then turn around and be like my dad isn't that bad, my mom was struggling and I understand that. You can have mixed feelings towards your parents but I don't even think that's the case here. She literally doesn't know what she feels so she says what she thinks people want to hear instead. Which makes it all the more funny her strong conviction that she absolutely was not the other woman. You can have a strong unwavering opinion on that? The thing you're completely wrong about? I'm deceased.

Posted

Found a screenshot from her blog. It was her step-mom.

1557506166814.png

I have... a lot more questions than answers.

Now why did she take her dad back again?  Seriously all this tells me is she needs help but she isn't going to get it when she  refuses to realize she isn't some perfect Uwu Victim who did nothing wrong and ends up abusive as fuck. 

Also archive that blog quick use archive.is or webarchive or whatever before she tries to hide it. 

Posted

Her whole dad situation seems extremely messy, and the fact that she's given multiple different accounts of their relationship online gives me bad vibes. Either she lied about her father being abusive or she is still being manipulated and abused by him.

It's possible that she just had kinda shitty parents that weren't necessarily abusive, but to Holly it sort of became this all or nothing "Either my abusive dad abandoned me and hates me or it was actually my mom who was abusive and hated me and my dad is totes innocent." scenario because she can't deal with having had a hard time taking care of her sick mother on her own. I don't doubt Holly had a rough time growing up but I highly doubt it was as dramatic as she makes it out to be.

Posted (edited)

I’m glad people have noticed this again, it really shows how she lies for convenience sake and you can’t really trust what she says. She jumps around the truth to make sure she can control what the narrative around her should be.

From page 16 of this thread, someone points this out using Holly’s own words:

I found an interview where she talks about growing up with both of her parents and dealing with her mother's illnesses in 2012

And from one of her instagram posts of a photo of her grandparents in 2017

Went from

"My mom has always been so supportive. She played videogames with me; we used to play World of Warcraft together. She’s a really strong person. But you can only be so strong when you’re so sick."

to

"My actual mother died a few years ago, I'm not sure from what and I'm not even sure where."

Edit: you’ll need to see the post itself to see the quotes from the interview/ig post. They for some reason didn’t show up here.

Edited by IntrntDNA

Posted

Her whole dad situation seems extremely messy, and the fact that she's given multiple different accounts of their relationship online gives me bad vibes. Either she lied about her father being abusive or she is still being manipulated and abused by him.

It's possible that she just had kinda shitty parents that weren't necessarily abusive, but to Holly it sort of became this all or nothing "Either my abusive dad abandoned me and hates me or it was actually my mom who was abusive and hated me and my dad is totes innocent." scenario because she can't deal with having had a hard time taking care of her sick mother on her own. I don't doubt Holly had a rough time growing up but I highly doubt it was as dramatic as she makes it out to be.

Holly does have that kind of mentality, but now that we know she's a liar and an unreliable narrator, it's almost impossible to trust what she says. Sometimes it's as though she herself doesn't understand what abuse is, as if anything negative = abuse. 

I went down the rabbit hole and found archives from Holly's deleted tumblr blog. This is from 2015.

hmom.thumb.PNG.a01b5b540976814f7a2a94211

Posted

Holly does have that kind of mentality, but now that we know she's a liar and an unreliable narrator, it's almost impossible to trust what she says. Sometimes it's as though she herself doesn't understand what abuse is, as if anything negative = abuse. 

I went down the rabbit hole and found archives from Holly's deleted tumblr blog. This is from 2015.

hmom.thumb.PNG.a01b5b540976814f7a2a94211

Didn't her mom have multiple sclerosis?  The medicine and treatment for that can get super expensive so if that 200,000 went to medical bills it's believable.  And her mom can't force the boyfriend to sell his shit to pay for her?  Also is this the boyfriend Holly claimed was taking her mom's savings? 

Also wait When did the affair with the minor happen?  Is the boyfriend the minor?  Is this after her dad left? I mean the minor thing is always creepy as fuck if it's true but would it be an affair if the dad had long since abandoned them? 

Tbh her mom trying to get Holly to take the cat and Holly claiming it's some sort of terrible thing is sort of laughable?  Oh no her mother doesn't want the cat to be abandoned and knows Holly likes animals. Terrible. 

Wait again Holly is upset at her mom for having affairs but here she is having an affair with Pedojared. And she wasn't even starting divorce from Ross when it started. 

again though this assumes she is telling the truth. 

Posted

Holly refusing to forgive her handicapped mother but forgiving her alcoholic father REEKS of sexism to me like me thinks Holly expects women to immediately forgo thier own needs for thier kids but no accountability on her dad's end.

Posted

Holly refusing to forgive her handicapped mother but forgiving her alcoholic father REEKS of sexism to me like me thinks Holly expects women to immediately forgo thier own needs for thier kids but no accountability on her dad's end.

I mean, that tracks with her behavior of blaming women in relationships for all of that relationship's problems (ie: saying Heidi was the person at fault, keeping her away from her tru wuv Jared uwu), and internalized misogyny is a hell of a drug.

Or she's just so deluded that she is willing to change facts about her life in order to suit whatever victim narrative she's trying to push.

Posted (edited)

Didn't her mom have multiple sclerosis?  The medicine and treatment for that can get super expensive so if that 200,000 went to medical bills it's believable.  And her mom can't force the boyfriend to sell his shit to pay for her?  Also is this the boyfriend Holly claimed was taking her mom's savings? 

Also wait When did the affair with the minor happen?  Is the boyfriend the minor?  Is this after her dad left? I mean the minor thing is always creepy as fuck if it's true but would it be an affair if the dad had long since abandoned them? 

Tbh her mom trying to get Holly to take the cat and Holly claiming it's some sort of terrible thing is sort of laughable?  Oh no her mother doesn't want the cat to be abandoned and knows Holly likes animals. Terrible. 

Wait again Holly is upset at her mom for having affairs but here she is having an affair with Pedojared. And she wasn't even starting divorce from Ross when it started. 

again though this assumes she is telling the truth. 

We can assume that her mom's affair and other crimes happened long after her dad noped out.

Can we all acknowledge the fact that, by Holly's account, her mom was being abused by her boyfriend? Seriously, the woman had MS and was physically disabled, if she was on anti-psychotics then she was also mentally handicapped/unable to make decisions for herself, so this guy just comes into her life to get her hooked on coke and use her money? Even if the guy was disabled himself, abuse is abuse. Holly could have at least called the police on her mom and her boyfriend to get either of them arrested and forced into a hospital, it would have been better than being homeless then dying alone in a facility. She wouldn't have had to face her either if she was trying to get away from her so much. Plus the cat situation she could have given it to a no-kill shelter if she didn't want it. Holly was already hoarding birds by this point anyway.

Also wondering how the fuck her mom and the bf smuggled coke into a care facility if her mom is (probably) bedridden in her last year of life and her bf had a back injury that handicapped him.

Holly is a hypocrite. She blames her mom for all of her actions and forces her to hold accountability when she is cognitively and physically disabled, but Holly takes no responsibility over cheating on Ross with Jared, leaking Heidi's texts and making false claims about her, then using Etika's suicide as a foot stool for her agenda because why?

tumblr_ptpwhk90601tszj15_400.jpg

Edited by Lopunny
typos, keyboard machine broke