• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

704 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm calling it right now, in the next few months she's going to have an overpriced sweater that has a clown emoji on it with some fakedeep blurb on the page. 

Watch the clown emoji be property owned. She can get sued for it if she doesn't use her own art. 

Posted

I'm calling it right now, in the next few months she's going to have an overpriced sweater that has a clown emoji on it with some fakedeep blurb on the page. 

Back when I was young, Clown's were used as a symbol of laughter and joy. Or to some - fear. A clown to me always symbolized joy and happiness, ever since I was a child. But now, it's been turned against me. The joy and happiness I see now is nothing more than a hoax...

or something like that

Posted

Back when I was young, Clown's were used as a symbol of laughter and joy. Or to some - fear. A clown to me always symbolized joy and happiness, ever since I was a child. But now, it's been turned against me. The joy and happiness I see now is nothing more than a hoax...

or something like that

With her stupidity watch her try to bring up Erika again. 

Posted

Coining the term "cancel culture" was a mistake. Big ppl never really get cancelled bc they're still gonna be making money  even if it's not a lot and still have a support so it's not like they ever got "cancelled" in the first place. And they just cry abt cancel culture being toxic when they've done something wrong

Posted

So Holly is selling merch based on this whole mess which is especially revolting. I bet in her poisoned little mind she thinks it’s empowering but it’s just extremely poor taste and pathetic. Not to mention the merch is overpriced and looks like shit.

16AAC066-58DC-47A5-ABB3-83DB6E056ECA.thu9D629311-942C-490F-B97E-83A7B32BD4AC.thu5B8C4755-69D0-4737-BC92-E7325153D7D6.thu1CEDC3AE-81E6-47BE-95E5-CED82BB7A1BA.thuFA4D4705-2CB9-485D-8939-559779A01656.thu

I included that last screenshot because the insufferable ‘lol I’m so random and quirky’ blurb made me physically recoil.

I'm so glad I've returned to see Holly is still the same bitch she was when I became distracted by other Flakes. She's never given a fuck about Jared's victims and has actively tried to shut them up...and now she's profiting off their shitty situation? Holly...get some actual therapy. 

Posted

Her merch is disgusting... She is trying to pander to her incel fans and whiteknights, thinking that this merch will show how she can do ~ ironic memes ~ and gain profit from it. Honestly, merch looks ugly. Maybe only this black top looks fine, other than that its really stupid.

Interesting how she is smart enough to start gaining profit from her drama, but is not smart enough to grow as a person and realize all the shit she (and Jared) did.

Posted (edited)

1CEDC3AE-81E6-47BE-95E5-CED82BB7A1BA.thu

Something about this shirt REALLY bothers me. The cancelled shirt I can see her trying to pull because in Holly's crazy mind she was "wrongfully cancelled!!!!!". But this one is just straight out saying "teehee I purposefully stomped on the boundaries of my then-friend & wife of the man I'm fucking uwu". As a former fan of Holly's before everything came out I'm disgusted and disappointed. Poor Heidi.

Edited by MinaDream
grammar

Posted

So, Holly is an adulterer, but didn't she also claim she was asexual? So she just lies to be quirky as well huh.

Posted

So, Holly is an adulterer, but didn't she also claim she was asexual? So she just lies to be quirky as well huh.

She claimed that Jared sexually awakened her. Let that sink in.

Holly is having another twitter meltdown. She's following the people who called her out on her 'Canceled Mystery Man' tweet. How much longer until she locks down her account and cries "I'M SORRY I'M MENTALLY ILL!!" again?

1567994153014.png

Posted

She claimed that Jared sexually awakened her. Let that sink in.

Holly is having another twitter meltdown. She's following the people who called her out on her 'Canceled Mystery Man' tweet. How much longer until she locks down her account and cries "I'M SORRY I'M MENTALLY ILL!!" again?

1567994153014.png

Oh lord here we go again. 

Posted (edited)

That one was just...hilarious in much of a goddamn hypocrite she is.

Holly: "Heidi has borderline and deemed UNFIXABLE, and because of that unreliable!"
Also Holly: "I'm mentally ill so I shouldn't be held responsible for my actions uwu"

Edited by boopa

Posted

This woman needs to try the Curly Girl method.

I don’t think even the curly girl method could save that mess of a haircut.

Posted (edited)

I don’t think even the curly girl method could save that mess of a haircut.

Hear me out:

2 months doing absolutely nothing but washing and conditioning so she can gain back 1 inch of bangs. Put that shit in a bandana or whatever is most quirky.

Dye it all a less harsh color that works with how yellow her undertone is. Jared takes her orange makeup and buries it in the backyard so she can't wear it any more. Get rid of the McKenna style ombre thing on her ends.

After 2 months go to a professional to get this (tbh the color might work better on her than straight black, too)

a16a68bfe65ba1cd18bef07d4660cace--lob-ha

Get the eyebrows done by a professional so they aren't sperm and they aren't drawn on with a sharpie

IDK what to do about the personality, though

Edited by lilyofthevalley