• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

762 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Holly, would you condone murder if you knew the person "could be better and heal" after killing people? What if it was just "a mistake"? They could probably heal too with some therapy and maybe anger counseling, so by your logic, you'd stand by them too.

Also, plenty of people struggle with mental health issues and - GASP - aren't absolute shit heads who screw their friend's husband. It's almost like correlation does not prove causation! Who knew?!

She keeps hiding behind things like "muh mental health" and "muh sexuality" when she should just admit to "muh own shitty decisions".  People would not be nearly as pisses with her if she'd stop evading and just own up to it all. Depression or anxiety or whatever she has is not holding a pistol to her temple saying "defend the pedo you screwed or I'll blow your brains out!"

Own up to it and grow from here. Like they say, there's nowhere to go from the bottom but up!

Unless you keep digging your own grave whoops she is already doing that. 

Posted

God, I usually lurk here but this situation has frustrated me so fucking much that I had to make an account.

Holly is once again trying to push the narrative about Heidi being abusive and how she screamed at Holly. UWU Poor Holly was so scared! Heidi fucking yelled at you because not only did you not respect her boundaries but you also tried to convince her husband that she was an abuser just because he wasn't allowed to sleep with you anymore! She sent Jared multiple articles to prove to him that he was being abused because his wife got angry at him for neglecting her. Holy shit. Also, we know from previous texts Heidi shared that Jared went on to tell Heidi that Holly said she was being abusive and Holly immediately backed off and said she didn't mean it and she understood why Heidi was upset. Holly can't seem to comprehend that Jared was obviously playing both of the women the entire time. Abusing Heidi while feeding into the abused husband narrative that Holly was gifting him. It's really pathetic.

morelies.png

Posted

holly. u don't help someone from an 'abusive relationship' by having them enter ur vagina. 

you two wanted to fuck and found some dumbass excuse for it. she's so far into this idea she pulled from almost nothing that im pretty sure she truly believe it's the truth now. 

the things heidi did were because she was ANGRY HER HUSBAND WAS CHEATING ON HER, AND ANGRY THAT HER BEST FRIEND CONTINUED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER HUSBAND. how DARE a wife be angry about that. smh. 

She sounds so whiney and oh look pity me.

fucking disgusting of her to make it all about her.

Posted

morelies.png

Sending articles does nothing to help with abuse, Holly is so full of shit. On top of that, how tf is someone yelling at you for not respecting the boundaries of a relationship is abusive? She's so delusional and it sounds like she literally came up with this shit as a way to make herself feel better for doing some shitty crap and convinced herself that this is the "actual reality" of the situation when it isn't. 

Posted

She sounds so whiney and oh look pity me.

fucking disgusting of her to make it all about her.

Oh noooooo he can't he can't fuck me anymore that's obviously abuse!

Posted

Oh no she SCREAMED AT YOU better fuck her husband.

"I wasn't sleeping with Jared or cheating". You admitted you felt feelings for him that was like "being pushed into freezing water". You felt these strong feelings for him while married yourself, while he was married. And you were given the permission to explore them with Jared by Heidi and completely spat in her face by not being transparent with her. You can't see at all why Heidi might be mad at you?? YOU can't see but most of the internet with no intimate details of this situation can? Holly, gurrrrl, come on.

Posted

God, I usually lurk here but this situation has frustrated me so fucking much that I had to make an account.

Holly is once again trying to push the narrative about Heidi being abusive and how she screamed at Holly. UWU Poor Holly was so scared! Heidi fucking yelled at you because not only did you not respect her boundaries but you also tried to convince her husband that she was an abuser just because he wasn't allowed to sleep with you anymore! She sent Jared multiple articles to prove to him that he was being abused because his wife got angry at him for neglecting her. Holy shit. Also, we know from previous texts Heidi shared that Jared went on to tell Heidi that Holly said she was being abusive and Holly immediately backed off and said she didn't mean it and she understood why Heidi was upset. Holly can't seem to comprehend that Jared was obviously playing both of the women the entire time. Abusing Heidi while feeding into the abused husband narrative that Holly was gifting him. It's really pathetic.

morelies.png

See that's the mentality I fucking hate from holly which is "if ur mean to me bc i did bad behavior that means ur abusive!" She throws around the words abusive and toxic but doesnt know what it means. Shes toxic and shes abusive bc she bitched and overstepped Heidi's boundaries and disrespected her

Posted

See that's the mentality I fucking hate from holly which is "if ur mean to me bc i did bad behavior that means ur abusive!" She throws around the words abusive and toxic but doesnt know what it means. Shes toxic and shes abusive bc she bitched and overstepped Heidi's boundaries and disrespected her

Holly just mad because some one tried to give her advice about leaving Jared but they lowkey ended up calling her out

Taken from Lolcow

Anonymous 16 hours ago No. 816972>>816976

File (hide)1559519197647.png (52.92 KB, 464x532, ahero1.png)

1559519197647.png

This person's a goddamn hero for speaking the truth!

(1/3)

Anonymous 16 hours ago No. 816976>>816977

File (hide)1559519348929.png (134.73 KB, 470x488, ahero2.png)

1559519348929.png

Anonymous 16 hours ago No. 816977

File (hide)1559519459870.png (89.55 KB, 460x922, ahero3.png)

1559519459870.png

Posted

Holly just mad because some one tried to give her advice about leaving Jared but they lowkey ended up calling her out

Taken from Lolcow

I'm glad other people or noticing he's manipulating her and that she's too out of it to see it because she puts him on a pedestal, I feel like this is only happening because as it's known shes mentally ill, people with mental illnesses are easier to manipulate and once they find that one person they consider the "glue that holds their world together" they'll idealise the shit out of them and place them way above themselves, defend them for even the most crappiest thing they have ever done, etc. And I'm saying this as a person who has been there and has done the same thing (but in my case ole boy wasn't a pedo, idk how sis just accepts that.

If she doesn't snap out of it now, then she's in a rude awakening later one if she plans on staying with him. 

Posted

While I agree she should ditch Jared I also don't think we should downplay what she did. It isn't like she's not at fault as well. She enabled Jared to do what he wanted to do and in the end this happened. Holly may not have outwardly asked for the pictures but she didn't tell Jared to stop. Did she ever tell him to stop this behavior? It sounds like Heidi tried  Honestly Holly is just as much to blame as Jared. 

Posted

This whole mess about how Heidi is being abusive because Heidi is yelling at her (BECAUSE SHE HAD SEX WITH HER HUSBAND) just proves Heidi was being gaslit.

Posted

Almost everything on this womans carreer has been a dumpster fire, and right now its still hot as all hell. Seems like she never was too much of a good person either

Posted

Taken from Lolcow

Thats what i dont understand like once a cheater always a cheater. Like did the idea that if he thought it was ok to cheat on Heidi, that he'd at some point cheat on you, ever crossed her mind??? its not like he cheated on Heidi because he loved Holly more bc he's left her high and dry to take a lot of heat from ppl