• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

705 posts in this topic

Posted

This thread is slow while Holly attempts to keep down her bullshit, but I think her history has more than earned her a place in the Little Snowflakes category.

Do I message the mods or wait for them to appear? :alpacaconfused:

Posted

This thread is slow while Holly attempts to keep down her bullshit, but I think her history has more than earned her a place in the Little Snowflakes category.

Do I message the mods or wait for them to appear? :alpacaconfused:

Try messaging the mods to get it move

Posted

The whole thing has almost completely died down until Jared makes a reappearance yet Holly still can’t resist milking it by liking tired old shit like that. Making her a snowflake gets my vote if it works like that

Posted

Moved! She worked hard to earn it.

Thank you she really deserves this! :o

Posted

Hahahah, I've been following this thread all summer during sleepless nights and waited for this to happen. She definitely has earned her place. Praise be! :alpacawink:

Posted

Congrats on being a snowflake Holly. 

Bad news though is someone is dumb enough to put Holly on another D&D show. And her new character is terrible. 

BruzBWK.png

Also got to love how she'll retweet the app that dropped Jared like the fucking plague and still put on the "look i'm totally pro mental health uwu!1!" act. 

fd5S1RT.png

Posted

Is she still playing as Strix, or did she make another hag witch character to project herself on to?

Posted

Is she still playing as Strix, or did she make another hag witch character to project herself on to?

If she doesn't make herself the pigeon qween I will be sad uwu

Posted

I like how even after retweeting the mental health tweet (of the group that dropped Jared lmao) she’s still watching over this drama.  

Btw, the tweet is abt Heidi trying to take a jab at Jared losing his million subscribers. She was cheated on remember? She’s allowed to be upset lol

F21AF782-7CC3-4861-B04D-FA7A8B0734BD.jpeg

Posted

Honestly seeing Holly still lurking and liking tweets about this is really sad lol. Heidi's been very actively moving away from talking about the entire situation publicly and Jared barely shows his face anywhere anymore.

But good ol' Holly just can't let it go and seems to actively look through her mentions to find stuff that supports her and demonizes Heidi. It's so childish.

Posted

My god how is this grown ass woman still obsessing over this when she's not even the main person involved? God I can't believe I used to like her so much - she's an absolute joke. 

Posted

When did the woman who cheated on her husband and a married woman become the hero in this day and age. I swear morals have died in a corner. 

Posted

She adopted two silkie chicks. That makes 52 birds total. I only hope that with the money she got from her rich family she was able to at least put them in a separate coop away from her pigeon horde and safe from her cat. Her whole neighborhood must reek of bird shit by now.

I like how even after retweeting the mental health tweet (of the group that dropped Jared lmao) she’s still watching over this drama.  

Btw, the tweet is abt Heidi trying to take a jab at Jared losing his million subscribers. She was cheated on remember? She’s allowed to be upset lol

F21AF782-7CC3-4861-B04D-FA7A8B0734BD.jpeg

I saw from the replies that the screenshot was cropped.

EB58XWjXUAEVaKX.thumb.jpg.026256fc8ffe77

Also since we're on the subject, their divorce does have a restraining order but it's more of a "Don't take the other's stuff yet" than it is a "Get the fuck away from me" restraining order. But Holly supporters think that Heidi 100% stole it when it probably isn't even there to begin with.

Posted

Moved! She worked hard to earn it.

thank you Rhea :alpacacrush: