• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

1131 posts in this topic

Posted

She needs to stop dragging Jon Ronson into this. She’s cherry picking his book so it fits her when it doesn’t. He’s not the patron saint of people who have been called out on the internet, leave him out of this.

Posted

She needs to stop dragging Jon Ronson into this. She’s cherry picking his book so it fits her when it doesn’t. He’s not the patron saint of people who have been called out on the internet, leave him out of this.

He'd be more for Heidi than anything. 

Also lol 

1564168455092.png

Holly you fool you couldn't of missed the point more if you tried. 

Posted

Also lol 

1564168455092.png

Holly feeling entitled to speak about mental health and give advices because " hurr durr her mom was mean to her because she was very sick and poor uwu holly didnt like not being the center of attention" is beyond me, and kinda funny.

Posted

Also lol 

1564168455092.png

Yeah Holly heres a suggestion you still haven't explain how's fucking another person husband improved your mental health so you might wanna give your top 10 tips on how to become a successful homewrecker while playing the deluded victim.

Is she really thinking about streaming again? she just looking for another reason to play victim cuz she knows her comments are just gonna be filled with people asking "wheres Jared" or "You suck Jared bird dick today?"

Posted

Holly, please stop representing those with mental health problems.  You don't seem to be helping the cause by consistently victimizing yourself and using mental health problems as an excuse for being an awful person.  Just stop.

On another note, Holly's streams are subscriber only last time I looked.

Posted

Yeah Holly heres a suggestion you still haven't explain how's fucking another person's husband improved your mental health so you might wanna give your top 10 tips on how to become a successful homewrecker while playing the deluded victim.

Is she really thinking about streaming again? she just looking for another reason to play victim cuz she knows her comments are just gonna be filled with people asking "wheres Jared" or "You suck Jared bird dick today?"

She'll probably have the chat disabled like how H3H3 does on his live podcasts. And yes she doesn't realize that she cheated on her husband and fucked a married man and how it doesn't help her at all, instead its just making herself and image worse. 

Posted

She'll probably have the chat disabled like how H3H3 does on his live podcasts. And yes she doesn't realize that she cheated on her husband and fucked a married man and how it doesn't help her at all, instead its just making herself and image worse. 

Its still a 50/50 chance she might just leave the comment section open just so she can cap it and post the comment on her twitter to say "see guyz people are sooooo mean to MEEE. All i was trying to do was spread mental health awareness:frowny: can't people please be nice to MEEEEE"

Posted

I respect that Ross doesn't want to get involved with this, it must hurt on multiple levels, but now that Holly has put her whole leg in her mouth I wish he would. She is hurting more than herself and Heidi at this point since she's still promoting herself as an advocate. But I guess her WKs wouldn't care anyway since they've seen more than enough of her true character but refuse to use their brains.

Posted

I respect that Ross doesn't want to get involved with this, it must hurt on multiple levels, but now that Holly has put her whole leg in her mouth I wish he would. She is hurting more than herself and Heidi at this point since she's still promoting herself as an advocate. But I guess her WKs wouldn't care anyway since they've seen more than enough of her true character but refuse to use their brains.

From some explanations I've read in lolcow, and with how much suicide baiting Holly does, maybe Ross is very, very concerned that whatever he says might push Holly into another tirade of 'woe is mean everyone's mean' or really push Holly into a bad spot, or worse. Even if the WKs didn't care, that would for sure burn her off from the rest of the internet, specially if its confirmed that she did abuse Ross during their marriage. From some tweets I saw on her feed, Holly has apparently become like the face for a conservation movement in idk where, though she hasn't done much, and also is going to attend a con at some point? If everything we suspect is true comes out tomorrow, and any of this catches anyone, Holly's life as a pseudo internet celebrity is done. It will be a Jared situation and she will blame everyone but herself and just make suicide threats left and right.

But maybe its also that Ross and Holly's divorce hasn't gone through yet. Maybe they did sign a NDA and Ross can't say anything until the divorce is set and done. Maybe from GG's side they are trying to help build up Ross into a good position if he ever feels like saying anything, so that it won't bite him in the ass later. 

Posted

From some explanations I've read in lolcow, and with how much suicide baiting Holly does, maybe Ross is very, very concerned that whatever he says might push Holly into another tirade of 'woe is mean everyone's mean' or really push Holly into a bad spot, or worse. Even if the WKs didn't care, that would for sure burn her off from the rest of the internet, specially if its confirmed that she did abuse Ross during their marriage. From some tweets I saw on her feed, Holly has apparently become like the face for a conservation movement in idk where, though she hasn't done much, and also is going to attend a con at some point? If everything we suspect is true comes out tomorrow, and any of this catches anyone, Holly's life as a pseudo internet celebrity is done. It will be a Jared situation and she will blame everyone but herself and just make suicide threats left and right.

But maybe its also that Ross and Holly's divorce hasn't gone through yet. Maybe they did sign a NDA and Ross can't say anything until the divorce is set and done. Maybe from GG's side they are trying to help build up Ross into a good position if he ever feels like saying anything, so that it won't bite him in the ass later. 

The conservation twitter has so little followers it means nothing really. 

Didn't someone on lolcow say Ross is dragging his feet on the divorce too and that's why it's taking so long. I can't really say if he is or not because I don't know divorce laws that well. And I'm not about to go bother an actual lawyer about something like that b/c that's just a waste of both our time. 

Posted (edited)

The conservation twitter has so little followers it means nothing really. 

Didn't someone on lolcow say Ross is dragging his feet on the divorce too and that's why it's taking so long. I can't really say if he is or not because I don't know divorce laws that well. And I'm not about to go bother an actual lawyer about something like that b/c that's just a waste of both our time. 

1563845438942.thumb.jpg.47eec1ccdda7d37b

Screenshot_2019-07-27-09-42-58.thumb.png

Yeah. I remember reading that he hadn't filled out the paperwork a very "You wanna divorce me fine. You take care of it." Attitude, but I am not a lawyer so...

I can understand the urge to keep quiet about the matter even if Holly was abusive.

1. Ross has already witnessed even passively what a shit show it can be. The Heidi and Projared thing really upset the internet applecart and Ross is kinda low-key. He really wouldnt like that kind of scrutiny.

2. Since this whole thing blew up he must've also witnessed how some fans/wks of Holly, Jared, etc. are willing to overlook or bend facts so that they can still Stan their fave guilt free. And getting more involved in that or drawing their attention wouldn't appeal. And nothing he or anyone says could  change their minds...probably.

3. Male victims of abuse are highly stigmatized. Especially when the abuse isn't physical but emotional or psychological. "They're just words they can't hurt you! Be a man ffs!" Are still a common response.

And that's not even discussing that going through abuse and ones mental health at the time and afterward is highly personal. Heidi only brought it up because she was wronged and Jared tried to hide that. Not that wks haven't put a bunch of words in Ross's mouth, but even then how Heidi responds to something and Ross does would be different. Also he was married to Holly who is the epitome of sharing too much online and look how well that is going.

Sorry, this whole thing got kinda rambly. My point is I'd love nothing more than to see Ross demask Holly for the abuser/manipulator she clearly is but it might not be whats best for him so I get the silence. 

Edited by Basicbitch
Found the post

Posted

My point is I'd love nothing more than to see Ross demask Holly for the abuser/manipulator she clearly is but it might not be whats best for him so I get the silence. 

I was just thinking this - the thing is as you've said is that male victims of abuse are highly stigmatised, and if that's 100% what happens Ross doesn't owe Holly a single thing, emotionally. And the worst part is that Holly might deny doing it if she was emotionally abusive because a lot of abusers absolutely just don't realise that's what they're doing because they find ways to justify it.

I feel like if Holly unmasked herself and was honest about why she's doubling down that might help her. It's okay to admit you fucked up, even if you fucked up badly. But she's clearly had to defend herself since forever and doesn't know anything else at this point. 

Posted

One major reason Holly should have never become an advocate for mental health is the way she uses suicide to garner attention and pity. Suicide threats are very triggering for those who really need mental help and yet here is Holly using it to bait her audience into silence/total worship. That sure is healthy Holly. 

Posted (edited)

One major reason Holly should have never become an advocate for mental health is the way she uses suicide to garner attention and pity. Suicide threats are very triggering for those who really need mental help and yet here is Holly using it to bait her audience into silence/total worship. That sure is healthy Holly. 

I think the biggest and most obvious reason (something that even her fans can't deny she has done) why she shouldn't be an advocate for mental health is the fact that she is too emotionally unstable. she constantly goes off the radar explaining she is doing it because she can't handle the negative comments, she publicizes her harmful and triggering behaviors while doing them (like her purposefully searching for negative comments to feel worse), she was literally in a psychiatric ward a couple of months ago, she is still constantly complaining about feeling like shit, she is still replying to or alluding to a "feud", she publicly "diagnosed" someone with a mental illness and berated her for it, and when she got called out for diagnosing someone without being a professional, she backtracked and said she talked with her therapist so she ALSO made public someone's personal files and diagnosis ... none of that shows her as mentally stable or recovered in any way, and I don't think someone who publicizes her relapses several times a month should be giving anyone advice on their mental health. she is also not a professional, which makes it worse. while it's fine for someone to talk about mental health when it's related to their past experiences, she takes on the title as if she had studied the subject when she hasn't, and we have already seen she is completely subjective.

Edited by mickey
forgot she diagnosed heidi with bpd

Posted

I think the biggest and most obvious reason (something that even her fans can't deny she has done) why she shouldn't be an advocate for mental health is the fact that she is too emotionally unstable. she constantly goes off the radar explaining she is doing it because she can't handle the negative comments, she publicizes her harmful and triggering behaviors while doing them (like her purposefully searching for negative comments to feel worse), she was literally in a psychiatric ward a couple of months ago, she is still constantly complaining about feeling like shit, she is still replying to or alluding to a "feud" ... none of that shows her as mentally stable or recovered in any way, and I don't think someone who publicizes que relapses several times a month should be giving anyone advice on their mental health. she is also not a professional, which makes it worse. while it's fine for someone to talk about mental health when it's related to their past experiences, she takes on the title as if she had studied the subject when she hasn't, and we have already seen she is completely subjective.

Not to mention she doesn't even care about mental health outside of depression and anxiety. Aka the stuff she has. Or claims to have at least. At this point Holly has lied about so much I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out she was faking. 

Anyone who has anything outside of that? Even more shit out of luck. Holly will gladly use BPD to demonize someone.  There is no way she'd be able to handle anything like DID. No way she'd even begin to understand any sort of OCD.  She is only going to hurt people and she knows it but doesn't care.