• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

706 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'all are a riot lol

Anyway, I attempted to throw together a 'timeline' of the ProJared/Heidi/Holly scandal. It's not perfect and I think I'm missing some parts, but this is what I have so far.

To clarify, for certain events that have no specific date, I put them at the start of the years before the months.

Hidden Content

Also, if I may add to your timeline, I think I have some interesting information tidbits regarding Holly, Jared, and how hard they were projecting their romantic situation into their D&D show, and vice versa. 

Around may of last year, there was the d&d convention happening, the same one Jared couldn't attend this year. I wasn't watching because of them, but because I was fan of another d&d podcast and one of my favorite characters was going to show up on the same show Jared and Holly were presenting. Seemingly, they liked their interactions so much that my fave spent two more episodes on DCA after the convention. However, and what I wanted to highlight here, was the following interaction within the DCA show.

To give context, the scene had Jared's character 'Diath' being chased by a mob of angry dwarves into giving them money he owed them or idk. The guest character, having heard part of what happened, goes to comfort and give some advice to Diath. Now, by this point I briefly knew who Jared was, mostly because of crossover with GG, I knew Holly mostly because of Ross too. But at the show, Holly was being very aggressive when it came to sticking with Jared at all times. Although the guest had pulled Diath away to talk alone, Holly made it like a point to be there on the scene, no matter how much or little she had to do with the whole situation, and stood there, silently, while diath and guest character talked. She didn't contribute to the situation at all. In the end she even went to hug Diath just because he was breaking down after the conversation. 

At that point, even I was like 'Hmm, somethings weird here'. You could feel that the energy wasn't from friends giving comfort to one another after an emotional scene. It was very romantically charged hug, if you could say. I was even wondering why holly was still with ross when it was so obvious she wanted to bone jared (and at that moment I really didn't know about heidi). I would say that holly had already checked herself out emotionally from ross even if jared had 'split' with holly as you say back in february. 

Also, yikes with holly's character strix. If you read even a little bit her wiki, specially from last season she was on, holly was full on projecting her aberration to 'pretty women' with her character. Highlight for me was that strix was jealous with a pretty blond female guard talking to diath.

Posted

Damn, wait to go Heidi! 👀👀👀

Posted

.  Holly's scummy ways while trying to hide her abuse behind mental illness must be frustrating to keep quiet about as her little flying monkies yell at anyone who doesn't agree with them 100%. 

Then again most of the people in that subreddit don't even know who normal boots are so the fact they think they know anything is laughable. 

Posted (edited)

That was a very mature and measured response from Heidi all things considered. I'm glad because Jared, Holly and her WKs like to antagonize her until she bites back and she can bite hard. I guess it doesn't matter because Holly would still claim her response is abusive either way, but I don't want Heidi's rightful anger used against her.

Also if Holly is actually seeing a therapist like she should, I doubt she's being honest with them about her suicide baiting lmao. She can't bear for anyone to tell her her actions are wrong, especially not someone who should know all the gritty details.

Also I just wanted to add that abuse victims, including those who have been cheated on, are always replying to Heidi's tweets saying how much her situation and words remind them of their own. Especially the words Holly used to make her look "crazy" because they've been the "crazy" ex pushed to emotional extremes. Yet I haven't seen any abuse victims do the same with Holly. I wonder why that could be? :alpacaconfused:

Edited by starry_eyed

Posted

That was a very mature and measured response from Heidi all things considered. I'm glad because Jared, Holly and her WKs like to antagonize her until she bites back and she can bite hard. I guess it doesn't matter because Holly would still claim her response is abusive either way, but I don't want Heidi's rightful anger used against her.

Also if Holly is actually seeing a therapist like she should, I doubt she's being honest with them about her suicide baiting lmao. She can't bear for anyone to tell her her actions are wrong, especially not someone who should know all the gritty details.

Also I just wanted to add that abuse victims, including those who have been cheated on, are always replying to Heidi's tweets saying how much her situation and words remind them of their own. Especially the words Holly used to make her look "crazy" because they've been the "crazy" ex pushed to emotional extremes. Yet I haven't seen any abuse victims do the same with Holly. I wonder why that could be? :alpacaconfused:

It's because Holly doesn't come off an emotional abuse survivor. Heidi's story much like anyone who was in an emotionally abusive relationship have empathized and lived what she describes to a tee.

Emotional abusers have around the same playbook

Posted (edited)

Heidi is amazing. I am so glad she's not one of those who took the backseat. Holly needed this slap in the face a long fucking time ago. We all know this is why she blocked Heidi. Because she didn't want it. 

Edit: Also that pro ProJared video some fool is passing around needs to be shut down. Dude is still a pedophile it doesn't matter what you think of the cheating what he did with minors is disgusting. 

Edited by Senpai Trash

Posted

Heidi is amazing. I am so glad she's not one of those who took the backseat. Holly needed this slap in the face a long fucking time ago. We all know this is why she blocked Heidi. Because she didn't want it. 

Lots of Holily WKs are going to be like oh look Heidi is evil but it's not.

Heidi had enough of the smear campaign and confronted Holly about it

Posted (edited)

It's because Holly doesn't come off an emotional abuse survivor. Heidi's story much like anyone who was in an emotionally abusive relationship have empathized and lived what she describes to a tee.

Emotional abusers have around the same playbook

Sorry, I meant to come off as sarcastic. You're completely right, which is why I was able to tell Heidi was the actual victim when this blew up. If only those annoying WKs had the intelligence to know this. 

Edited by starry_eyed

Posted

Sorry, I meant to come off as sarcastic. You're completely right, which is why I was able to tell Heidi was the actual victim when this blew up.

lol sorry i didn't get the sarcasm :P

But but it's all good 

i could tell right away as well from past experiences.

I also know it takes a while to feel better about this and I'm proud at how Heidi is doing 

Posted (edited)

lol sorry i didn't get the sarcasm :P

But but it's all good 

i could tell right away as well from past experiences.

I also know it takes a while to feel better about this and I'm proud at how Heidi is doing 

I'm proud of her too. It's taken me a long time to be able to label myself as an abuse victim, and I still struggle with not seeing it as a label and seeing it as a "fact". I didn't ask for this and the only people who should be embarrassed about others knowing my abuse are my abusers. Heidi has had it a lot harder with this being in the public eye, but what she posts on her twitter makes me feel like she's progressing to a better place emotionally.

Edited by starry_eyed
not good with words today

Posted (edited)

I'm proud of her too. It's taken me a long time to be able to label myself as an abuse victim, and I still struggle with not seeing it as a label and seeing it as a "fact". I didn't ask for this and the only people who should be embarrassed about others knowing my abuse are my abusers. Heidi has had it a lot harder with this being in the public eye, but what she posts on her twitter makes me feel like she's progressing to a better place emotionally.

She most of the time is posting projects and cute cat things and once and a while a rebuttal about something false.

It's healthy and it's how you go about dealing with it. You cant obsess over it but you also need to deal with it instead of hiding from it. No suicide baiting like Holly at all.

ps: i am happy you are healing as well :)

Edited by Mokona

Posted

She most of the time is posting projects and cute cat things and once and a while a rebuttal about something false.

It's healthy and it's how you go about dealing with it. You cant obsess over it but you also need to deal with it instead of hiding from it. No suicide baiting like Holly at all.

I think at this point Holly is jsut upset she couldn't crush Heidi. I mean from what I've been seeing between Heidi and Holly, Holly has always resented Heidi. And then when Holly "won" jared she must've thought Heidi would be so crushed and hurt but when Heidi wasn't it broke Holly so now she is obsessed with trying to "get" Heidi. 

Girl definitely is not going to therapy 

Posted

I feel like Holly is just going to run away, block Heidi again and cry about how abused she is or something, but oh my lord, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Holly to respond just to see Heidi rip another hole in her yet again. that response was some good shit that I needed today lmfao. 

Posted (edited)

Holly always digs to find the one single person willing to defend her, even tho it's usually just to monetize drama.

I can't find the video now, but years ago I watched a skit on Tumblr satirizing anti-vaxxers doing the same thing. Google was depicted as a librarian/archivist and he presented as stack of articles supporting vaccinations and a single article against. The anti-vax mom shouted I KNEW IT, grabbed the single article, and left Google the man aghast.

Edited by starry_eyed
This would be funnier if I could show you :/