• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

921 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

sorry everyone, I was caught up with something else and couldn't finish the stream. Actually watching evangelion with my pops, because if I'm gonna get mindfucked I think I'll prefer to take something waaaay more interesting than just "UwU I'm a quirky alien girl just because Strix is death now (for real she seems to have gotten the boot for what happened with all her drama and etika, and good riddance) BUT she didn't locked her backlog stream behind the 'followers only' video.

I left because she was just talking nonsense about her trip to area 51, it really sounded like she got ripped on her trip and was talking that the guide was feeding her some bullshit about his dad working and aliens or something, and that her pappi (her grandfather???) ALSO worked on area 51 and that there are real aliens and that they just can't tell anyone about them. She was just showing a bunch of pictures about her trip, and with a shit ton of pictures either sideways, waaaay bigger to be seen on the screen, or just rambling with her friend that tbh she looked so death inside. I'm wondering if she was just thinking of getting out of the stream knowing there's gonna be a shitshow afterwards. By the time I left she was talking about taking a picture of some sculpture coming from the Independence day movie or whatever, it was honestly so boring I was wondering how her viewers were so cheerful (but knowing half if not all the people there are her WK so...)

But I'll finish the video now that eva is over. I can give more of a summary if y'all want to from the rest of the video.

Oh, I almost forgot. Just in Holly fashion, and honest to God hearing this woman I'm now less surprised she used Etika's suicide as cannon folder, she was Oh So Cheerful on one of her photos talking about how a guy actually committed suicide by getting close to the closed-off part of area 51, and how it was soooo fascinating talking about that with her guide. Christ, if she could sell her shit about suicide or her idea of being bullied or whatever I have no doubt she would do so in a heartbeat. 

Unless you feel like writing more, that was enough of a summary for me. I appreciate you subjecting yourself to that drivel lol 

----

@Lopunny Like... hanging out alone? As in their parents are not around and Holly isn't babysitting? That's fucking gross especially since she has no problem justifying Jared's pedophilia.

Edited by starry_eyed
fully messed up at multi quoting

Posted

Alright, I went and finished the stream. It was really dumb-numbing just to see if she said anything else besides herself, her trip, or what she thinks is the truth idk.

As said above and in lolcow, she is planning to put on her patreon the book she bought from one of the guys she saw on her trip, Chuck Clark or idk, and that she wants to keep it very hush so she won't get in trouble (the guy rightfully getting her a copyright infringement). I did take notes for both the company she travelled with and the timestamps where she mentioned the book and all, just in case. I didn't clip it, mostly to not tip her on the whole thing. I did see someone clipping the part she talks about the dude going close the military and getting shot. Again no surprises on my part now that she used Etika as a weapon.

Interesting tidbit, at her very very boring Q&A part someone asked 'Do you think aliens are nice' and she went over and over how she hopes aliens are not robot like because 'they don't have feelings and are mean, and they are like the perfect evolution and it wouldn't be cool to just be unfeeling robots.'. I think she was projecting heidi on that one quite a bit, specially with all her texts of telling her she's just so pretty so why she had to get angry at holly. idk might be a bit tinfold. 

At the end she also pointed out her stream was her 'social time' which is a very sad but telling thing. I'm guessing after all her drama a lot of holly's friends are really not happy to deal with her. She also pointed out to both her youtube and twitter and then went to dismiss all the drama with a quiet buff, as if it doesn't matter, when everyone knows its quite the opposite.

Just little parts that irked me, tho, was her whole dismissive attitude about the area 51 raid, she's not short of calling everyone (specially as she puts it 'the naruto runners') stupid, saying everyone's gonna get shot and blah blah blah. Holly, take the joke, but I doubt you could without making making it about you. She also had a gif going on every time she got a subscriber with a chicken with googly eyes, with a small soundtrack going with the 'look at all those chicken' vine that got real annoying real fast. She also played a video from 'beyond belief' twice when people donated 51 dollars (you know, because area 51) which was pretty boring and the both talked over it. 

She's not that bright if she really thinks people are being serious with the raid, as well as, she's dumb af with the whole alien crap because if they didn't want people to know then why tf are you saying it live on stream? That makes you a target.

Posted

Unless you feel like writing more, that was enough of a summary for me. I appreciate you subjecting yourself to that drivel lol 

----

@Lopunny Like... hanging out alone? As in their parents are not around and Holly isn't babysitting? That's fucking gross especially since she has no problem justifying Jared's pedophilia.

1560797015491.jpeg

1560820668690.jpeg

First screenshot was her responding to a troll comment on one of her tweets of two star covered pastries, second is her flipping out because two people questioned why a 30-something woman would be friends with a child.

Posted

I have no problem with her being a surrogate aunt, but none of my aunts ever described my teenage self as their friend. And from my experience, it's hard to feel like you're on an even playing field with an adult friend when you're a teen. Even if this friend of hers feels confident enough to bring up any problems, could Holly even handle that non-rejection from a child? I'm honestly concerned about this situation. 

Posted

Alright, I went and finished the stream. It was really dumb-numbing just to see if she said anything else besides herself, her trip, or what she thinks is the truth idk.

As said above and in lolcow, she is planning to put on her patreon the book she bought from one of the guys she saw on her trip, Chuck Clark or idk, and that she wants to keep it very hush so she won't get in trouble (the guy rightfully getting her a copyright infringement). I did take notes for both the company she travelled with and the timestamps where she mentioned the book and all, just in case. I didn't clip it, mostly to not tip her on the whole thing. I did see someone clipping the part she talks about the dude going close the military and getting shot. Again no surprises on my part now that she used Etika as a weapon.

<snip>

At the end she also pointed out her stream was her 'social time' which is a very sad but telling thing. I'm guessing after all her drama a lot of holly's friends are really not happy to deal with her. She also pointed out to both her youtube and twitter and then went to dismiss all the drama with a quiet buff, as if it doesn't matter, when everyone knows its quite the opposite.

<snip>

Goddamn woman, you couldn't at least ask for permission to distribute his book? If she never said anything, no one but her patrons would know about it and they would probably assume she got permission. That's the whole problem with her, she always says too much. This thread wouldn't be half as long if she kept information private.

"social time" jesus christ that's sad. It's also gross because I can see her throwing a tantrum about people who are "supposed to be nice to her" because they're her friends, even tho they're just subscribers. Outsourcing her emotional labour to non-consenting individuals.

Posted (edited)

I have no problem with her being a surrogate aunt, but none of my aunts ever described my teenage self as their friend. And from my experience, it's hard to feel like you're on an even playing field with an adult friend when you're a teen. Even if this friend of hers feels confident enough to bring up any problems, could Holly even handle that non-rejection from a child? I'm honestly concerned about this situation. 

I don't get that surrogate aunt vibe from Holly through any of her responses. She calls herself an aunt and friend, when in reality she probably isn't related to the family other than being a friend to the parents. I could understand if she was a godmother or babysat the kid, but it sounds more like she met the parents first and then went to bond with the child. She's not a teacher or a childcare worker, she's literally an outsider to the family. It's only creepy because Holly is emotionally immature and will throw anybody she doesn't like (minors included) to the dogs. I HOPE the parents are closely watching her.

and I oop

1563126534365.png

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

This is a pattern I’m seeing with Holly and it’s extremely unsettling. She has no problem calling people where there’s a big power imbalance close friends. Like this kid or people who are literal fans. There’s nothing wrong with being friendly with fans but Holly seems to have no boundaries, she either doesn’t seem to understand or straight up doesn’t care that there will always be a power imbalance there. Examples of this are that Scarlet Moth chick who is the alleged anon source of the ‘damning text messages’ the petition claimed to have but never materialised, and the creepy ass WKs Holly has been happily rewarding with follows and apparently talking to privately.

Really reminds you of some other earthworm looking creep’s behaviour with fans...

Posted

She doesn't come off as a motherly figure bc she can barely handle herself as an adult and she sure isnt a good role model either. We dont need kids growing up into being adults that can't take responsibility for themselves

Posted

This is a pattern I’m seeing with Holly and it’s extremely unsettling. She has no problem calling people where there’s a big power imbalance close friends. Like this kid or people who are literal fans. There’s nothing wrong with being friendly with fans but Holly seems to have no boundaries, she either doesn’t seem to understand or straight up doesn’t care that there will always be a power imbalance there. Examples of this are that Scarlet Moth chick who is the alleged anon source of the ‘damning text messages’ the petition claimed to have but never materialised, and the creepy ass WKs Holly has been happily rewarding with follows and apparently talking to privately.

Really reminds you of some other earthworm looking creep’s behaviour with fans...

I think she not only understands, but seeks out relationships with power imbalances. That's part of the reason I think she kept going after Jared, his depression and marital problems made him easy to exploit. And because of their "Heidi is abusive" narrative, she also "saved" him.

Posted

She doesn't come off as a motherly figure bc she can barely handle herself as an adult and she sure isnt a good role model either. We dont need kids growing up into being adults that can't take responsibility for themselves

She wants to be "cool aunt" or older sister type despite being a total mess and constantly under fire for the problems she's caused/been involved in. She's trying to force a "pure, nurturing" image by showing that she can be a "positive figure despite having mental illness"...

Posted (edited)

if you look at it in terms of Holly's confidence in herself, (ie: talking to heidi by saying "you're just sooo pretty and I'm sooo scared to talk to you) I wonder if she relies on power imbalanced relationships to feel more control and confidence in herself? 

also holly, that's creepy as fuck that you're friends with a kid, especially considering how you're okay with not protecting them at all when it comes to sexual things. stop being disgusting, and stop being around kids. 

jfc, holly and jared, the predator couple. 

Edited by space cream

Posted

Holly (and Ross) used to be really close friends with this streamer/youtuber called Jimmy Whetzel back in like 2016-17. He even got on Game Grumps a few times because he knew them. He's born in '97 I'm pretty sure and would like, travel to LA and live in their house and they even had like a guest bedroom decorated specifically for Jimmy. She deleted the video of their house tour where she showed this room off, but you can find videos on her channel of her and Jimmy talking and hanging out. I used to be a fan of his so that's why I remember all of this lol.

All I'm saying is, hanging out with people younger than her is not new to Holly, and I was always kind of weirded out by her and Jimmys friendship. They are both huge Pokemon fans and made many videos together for like a couple of months.

C2RIt7iUcAAEDtW.jpg

Posted

Holly (and Ross) used to be really close friends with this streamer/youtuber called Jimmy Whetzel back in like 2016-17. He even got on Game Grumps a few times because he knew them. He's born in '97 I'm pretty sure and would like, travel to LA and live in their house and they even had like a guest bedroom decorated specifically for Jimmy. She deleted the video of their house tour where she showed this room off, but you can find videos on her channel of her and Jimmy talking and hanging out. I used to be a fan of his so that's why I remember all of this lol.

All I'm saying is, hanging out with people younger than her is not new to Holly, and I was always kind of weirded out by her and Jimmys friendship. They are both huge Pokemon fans and made many videos together for like a couple of months.

C2RIt7iUcAAEDtW.jpg

Wow the Miitopia let's play on Game Grumps with Holly and Jimmy and Ross(& Matt) gets even more awkward as time passes. 

Posted

Wow I actually met Jimmy Holly & Ross during comic con weekend in 2015 and i didn't think of the age gap at the time. I remember seeing Jimmy liking a tweet talking shit about Holly when shit first hit the fan regarding this whole debacle, which told me all i needed to know lol

Posted (edited)

Is it also possible that she hangs out with kids to seem "cooler" and feel younger? I don't have any evidence of this, but I wonder if someone does? 

Edited by starry_eyed