• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Holly Conrad/Commanderholly

583 posts in this topic

Posted

For sure someone will bring it up idk how she'll respond or maybe they'll disable comments (idk if u can do that on twitch since I dont use it much)

She could do a sub only stream or a follower only stream where you have to be following for a certain period of time she'll use one or the other to silence her detractors

Posted

She could do a sub only stream or a follower only stream where you have to be following for a certain period of time she'll use one or the other to silence her detractors

Watch as people still find a way to call her out though. Some people were subbed to her before they discovered she was the world's biggest asshole. 

Posted (edited)

I'm tuning in for Holly's stream, to see if it starts going to shit. I will note two things, her stream is a sub only chat, and she's looking like shit. Even her twitter picture is looking prettier than her currently. 

Also there's already a shit ton of deleted messages from mods so this might not be a clean stream 

Edited by sneaky_NWR
new info

Posted

I'm tuning in for Holly's stream, to see if it starts going to shit. I will note two things, her stream is a sub only chat, and she's looking like shit. Even her twitter picture is looking prettier than her currently. 

Also there's already a shit ton of deleted messages from mods so this might not be a clean stream 

No surprise there. Seems if Holly wanted things to go smoothly she should of waited a lot longer. 

Posted

Can you give a summary once it's over? :alpacaconfused: I'm assuming nothing juicy will happen since it's sub only but I'm curious if they're going to pretend nothing is wrong the entire time

Posted

Can you give a summary once it's over? :alpacaconfused: I'm assuming nothing juicy will happen since it's sub only but I'm curious if they're going to pretend nothing is wrong the entire time

I can tell you according to lolcow Holly is taking someone's manual and copying it for her pateron. She apparently said 'Don't tell anyone because he'd get so upset if he found out'. 

So basically Holly is being a giant asshole to get people to give her money. 

Posted

sorry everyone, I was caught up with something else and couldn't finish the stream. Actually watching evangelion with my pops, because if I'm gonna get mindfucked I think I'll prefer to take something waaaay more interesting than just "UwU I'm a quirky alien girl just because Strix is death now (for real she seems to have gotten the boot for what happened with all her drama and etika, and good riddance) BUT she didn't locked her backlog stream behind the 'followers only' video.

I left because she was just talking nonsense about her trip to area 51, it really sounded like she got ripped on her trip and was talking that the guide was feeding her some bullshit about his dad working and aliens or something, and that her pappi (her grandfather???) ALSO worked on area 51 and that there are real aliens and that they just can't tell anyone about them. She was just showing a bunch of pictures about her trip, and with a shit ton of pictures either sideways, waaaay bigger to be seen on the screen, or just rambling with her friend that tbh she looked so death inside. I'm wondering if she was just thinking of getting out of the stream knowing there's gonna be a shitshow afterwards. By the time I left she was talking about taking a picture of some sculpture coming from the Independence day movie or whatever, it was honestly so boring I was wondering how her viewers were so cheerful (but knowing half if not all the people there are her WK so...)

But I'll finish the video now that eva is over. I can give more of a summary if y'all want to from the rest of the video.

Oh, I almost forgot. Just in Holly fashion, and honest to God hearing this woman I'm now less surprised she used Etika's suicide as cannon folder, she was Oh So Cheerful on one of her photos talking about how a guy actually committed suicide by getting close to the closed-off part of area 51, and how it was soooo fascinating talking about that with her guide. Christ, if she could sell her shit about suicide or her idea of being bullied or whatever I have no doubt she would do so in a heartbeat. 

Posted

I can tell you according to lolcow Holly is taking someone's manual and copying it for her pateron. She apparently said 'Don't tell anyone because he'd get so upset if he found out'. 

So basically Holly is being a giant asshole to get people to give her money. 

lol what? All this other shit going on and she decides to steal during a stream? Is this for a reward or is she using it some other way? :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Pirating other's work is illegal (especially because you'd have to pay her to see it), I hope someone reports her.

Posted

So Holly is friends with a random person who just turned 15. 

Shes in her 30s. 

1563126809033.jpg

1563127125458.jpg

Remember Holly dating Jared who got nudes from minors without caring about their ages. And she gave the info of minors reporting Jared's actions to fucking Jared. She is not a safe person to be around. 

Watch Jared and Holly turn into Onion levels of creepy at this rate. 

Posted

So Holly is friends with a random person who just turned 15. 

Shes in her 30s. 

1563126809033.jpg

1563127125458.jpg

Remember Holly dating Jared who got nudes from minors without caring about their ages. And she gave the info of minors reporting Jared's actions to fucking Jared. She is not a safe person to be around. 

Watch Jared and Holly turn into Onion levels of creepy at this rate. 

This is a really awful photo. I've noticed that she never looks at the camera and smiles, but always has to make some sort of face.

Posted

Nitpicky but I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaally don't like her eyebrow shape. They look like solid black parentheses and age her by a LOT

Posted

She got torn apart on twitter for hanging out with a 14 year old weeks ago, who I assume is that person in the photos. Holly said she was friends with the girl's parents and it was okay. Still creepy given her having no issue throwing minors under the bus when defending herself.

Posted

Alright, I went and finished the stream. It was really dumb-numbing just to see if she said anything else besides herself, her trip, or what she thinks is the truth idk.

As said above and in lolcow, she is planning to put on her patreon the book she bought from one of the guys she saw on her trip, Chuck Clark or idk, and that she wants to keep it very hush so she won't get in trouble (the guy rightfully getting her a copyright infringement). I did take notes for both the company she travelled with and the timestamps where she mentioned the book and all, just in case. I didn't clip it, mostly to not tip her on the whole thing. I did see someone clipping the part she talks about the dude going close the military and getting shot. Again no surprises on my part now that she used Etika as a weapon.

Interesting tidbit, at her very very boring Q&A part someone asked 'Do you think aliens are nice' and she went over and over how she hopes aliens are not robot like because 'they don't have feelings and are mean, and they are like the perfect evolution and it wouldn't be cool to just be unfeeling robots.'. I think she was projecting heidi on that one quite a bit, specially with all her texts of telling her she's just so pretty so why she had to get angry at holly. idk might be a bit tinfold. 

At the end she also pointed out her stream was her 'social time' which is a very sad but telling thing. I'm guessing after all her drama a lot of holly's friends are really not happy to deal with her. She also pointed out to both her youtube and twitter and then went to dismiss all the drama with a quiet buff, as if it doesn't matter, when everyone knows its quite the opposite.

Just little parts that irked me, tho, was her whole dismissive attitude about the area 51 raid, she's not short of calling everyone (specially as she puts it 'the naruto runners') stupid, saying everyone's gonna get shot and blah blah blah. Holly, take the joke, but I doubt you could without making making it about you. She also had a gif going on every time she got a subscriber with a chicken with googly eyes, with a small soundtrack going with the 'look at all those chicken' vine that got real annoying real fast. She also played a video from 'beyond belief' twice when people donated 51 dollars (you know, because area 51) which was pretty boring and the both talked over it. 

Posted

She got torn apart on twitter for hanging out with a 14 year old weeks ago, who I assume is that person in the photos. Holly said she was friends with the girl's parents and it was okay. Still creepy given her having no issue throwing minors under the bus when defending herself.

Because she gave a defence a pedo would give "im friends with her parents and they said its ok" what kind of bullshit was that?! plus it is creepy as fuck im not saying Holly is a pedo but what grown ass woman is friends with a Teenager?

That goes to say how mentally mature She is. She mentally a teenager.